Question about Noah.

Hollie, I'm glad your here. Tell me, how do amino acids know if they are left handed or right handed, and know where to attach to a strand of DNA?
Amino acids don't know any such thing.

How did Noah's pleasure cruise happen just a few thousand years ago when civilizations / cultures txt existed at that time have no history of such an event?

Was it the magic of your gawds?
Well, the flood was a large but regional event. That's how.

So really it was just a lake and all he did was round up two chickens, goats, cows, horses, camels, dogs and cats and pigs and the story was embellished?
The ingredients are all there. Add a dash of a seasonal high tide or a sprinkle of soaking rain, mix in some animals looking for high ground and you have the fixins' of a tale. Add a heapin' helpin' of tales recited from generation to generation with a tablespoon of imaginative embellishments and you have the "Fable of Ark'ness", as opposed to the fable of Loch Ness.

Aren't some Christians trying to start the rumor that god talked to George Washington? And GW Bush said god told him what to do and look at how that worked out for us.
Given the size of the religion I'm sure it's possible to find "some Christians" who are saying just about anything one can imagine.

So how do you make an Asian? Where's proof of the flood?
You've been given a credable, detailed analysis of how exactly the flood went down three times now. You already know that Asians as a race were never endangered to begin with.

So how do you make an Asian? Where's proof of the flood?
You've been given a credable, detailed analysis of how exactly the flood went down three times now. You already know that Asians as a race were never endangered to begin with.
Sorry, you can't just change the bible to mean anything you want. It talks about a worldwide flood, not a regional flood, and no amount of calling the bible bs, as you do, will change that fact.
Plus, where's the proof of such a, even regional, 40 day flood that covered the whole area/earth?

however, that is still devastating to the reliability and accuracy of the bibles.
sweety, it doesn't even shake the branches.....the only folks it bothers are the atheists who need literalism to give themselves a chance at arguing........
So you're saying that the bible is bullshit? Don't believe anything you read?
???....no, I'm saying your posts are bullshit.....wasn't that obvious?......
Where's the evidence of a 40 day flood?

however, that is still devastating to the reliability and accuracy of the bibles.
sweety, it doesn't even shake the branches.....the only folks it bothers are the atheists who need literalism to give themselves a chance at arguing........
the premise that evidence is necessary is the bullshit referred to.......

Sorry, you can't just change the bible to mean anything you want. It talks about a worldwide flood, not a regional flood, and no amount of calling the bible bs, as you do, will change that fact.
Plus, where's the proof of such a, even regional, 40 day flood that covered the whole area/earth?

We can understand a story the way the author meant it to be understood. When the story was written, no one was aware of the size and shape of the planet. What they did know is that as far as the eye could see, their world was covered in water. Science and details from scripture are helping people today pinpoint exactly where this great flood was--and what caused it.

Also worth remembering is how "forty days" is used throughout the Bible. It appears to be a figure of speech where the exact time is not the issue. The point is that there was a time of trial and testing--sometimes measured in days, sometimes in years. (There were days of trial and testing; there were years of trial and testing.)

So asking for evidence of the flood is bullshit? So you admit that the stories in the bible aren't true? So if you don't believe in the bible, you're probably not even a Christian. Maybe try the koran?

We can understand a story the way the author meant it to be understood. When the story was written, no one was aware of the size and shape of the planet. What they did know is that as far as the eye could see, their world was covered in water. Science and details from scripture are helping people today pinpoint exactly where this great flood was--and what caused it.

Also worth remembering is how "forty days" is used throughout the Bible. It appears to be a figure of speech where the exact time is not the issue. The point is that there was a time of trial and testing--sometimes measured in days, sometimes in years. (There were days of trial and testing; there were years of trial and testing.)
Ok, I hear what you're saying, when god told Noah he was going to flood the whole earth and drown everyone except those on his skiff, god was just joking around, and he didn't really mean what he said. So the bible ISN'T the word of god?

So asking for evidence of the flood is bullshit? So you admit that the stories in the bible aren't true? So if you don't believe in the bible, you're probably not even a Christian. Maybe try the koran?
yes, asking for evidence of the flood is bullshit, no I don't admit the stories in the bible aren't true.....I merely point out that no one is required to prove any of it to anyone, and if you choose to disregard it, that is up to you......no one else really gives a fuck whether you want things proved to you or not.......

Of course.
Yeah, that pesky evidence (lack of), gets in the way of your YEC'ist claims to Arks and floods that never happened.

yes, asking for evidence of the flood is bullshit, no I don't admit the stories in the bible aren't true.....I merely point out that no one is required to prove any of it to anyone, and if you choose to disregard it, that is up to you......no one else really gives a fuck whether you want things proved to you or not.......
That's what this thread is about you fucking asswipe. So why are you here?
So you believe the stories are true without evidence? Fuck are you ever a simpleton. Please leave this thread, it's about proof of the flood story. No proof = Story not true.

Ok, I hear what you're saying, when god told Noah he was going to flood the whole earth and drown everyone except those on his skiff, god was just joking around, and he didn't really mean what he said. So the bible ISN'T the word of god?
have you ever noticed that trolling around asking stupid questions doesn't actually make you look more intelligent than everyone else trolling around asking stupid questions?........

have you ever noticed that trolling around asking stupid questions doesn't actually make you look more intelligent than everyone else trolling around asking stupid questions?........
Not talking to you douchebag. Please don't troll this thread as you have only fantasy to share.

Of course.
Yeah, that pesky evidence (lack of), gets in the way of your YEC'ist claims to Arks and floods that never happened.
and speaking of trolling around, Hollie is back making use of the only argument she knows.....its a shame she can't find a circumstance where it's usable......

Not talking to you douchebag. Please don't troll this thread as you have only fantasy to share.
you don't have to talk to me......you can just sit back and watch me talk to you.......

Ah, so your extremist beliefs grant you a special exemption from facts and evidence. Hereinafter, we'll need you to append "....because I say so" to your arguments so we"ll know they are authoritative and not subject to questioning.

Of course.
and speaking of trolling around, Hollie is back making use of the only argument she knows.....its a shame she can't find a circumstance where it's usable......
I'm just still chuckling that you have decided to grant yourself a special exemption from any questioning of your specious claims.

you don't have to talk to me......you can just sit back and watch me talk to you.......
I bet there's a special Hell For Morons like you. Let's all believe that's where your going, since god can't possibly be as naive as you are.

Forum List

Back