Question about Noah.

Of course.
Yeah, that pesky evidence (lack of), gets in the way of your YEC'ist claims to Arks and floods that never happened.
and speaking of trolling around, Hollie is back making use of the only argument she knows.....its a shame she can't find a circumstance where it's usable......
I'm just still chuckling that you have decided to grant yourself a special exemption from any questioning of your specious claims.
you mean claims like "single celled organisms evolved into multicelled organisms".......

The transition from single to multi-cellular has been studied.
yet, never demonstrated......just a specious claim with a special exemption from the scientific method, I expect......
Your lack of a science vocabulary leaves you befuddled and unable to address the mechanisms involved.

It's not pertinent to anything going on in my life. Sure Christianity started out as a cult, and that changes my life how? My employer started out as a small business, is that also supposed to end my world?

Amazing the fact that the entire story is bullshit never crosses your minds.
Amazing that you assume that. Whatever happened, happened, the only difference to me is what I can get out of the story to apply in my life. I wasn't alive back then, so whatever happened back then is neat to know, but I'm only truly interested in what I can apply in my life today, things I can physically go and do. Rather or not the bible is bullshit doesn't help me keep my weight under control, get out of debt, etc, so I just don't care either way. I find parts of the bible helpful and I don't require you or anyone else to see the same things as helpful to you because, again, your life doesn't apply to mine.

How come so few of the Jews converted and they literally saw Jesus do what he do?
I have no idea. Whoever converted, converted, and whoever didn't, didn't, either way I still have two double-shifts to work this weekend so it doesn't matter; it doesn't change anything.

So our ancestors swallowed a lie and you are still swallowing it and you want us to also?
I'm not trying to recruit you. Believe whatever you want.

I didn't just hear the stories once and determine they were bullshit immediately. It took years to figure it out. .
actually, you've already told us it was one night when you got drunk with your friends.....

Not true. We were watching the Cosmos and getting high, not drunk.

And at the time I had already rejected Christianity and all other organized religions. I said/felt/thought I had a personal relationship with god at that time. Sort of like boss. Then my atheists friends finally helped me realize there is no god.

They did help me wake up. It was tough love but they basically explained to me how its all in my head. We watched youtube videos like Dawkins and other brilliant atheists and I have to say I completely agree with them now.

It takes a lot to break up with god. I do see why it is so tough for you guys to let go of this very stupid idea that is all in your heads. I was one of you once. I'm so glad I'm not one of you anymore.

If we believe some, we are all the descendents of drunken incest but yeah, blacks, Native Americans, Asians, Hispanics - Where did they come from.

Since the bible thumpers don't believe in evolution, they can't say they just evolved.

Steven_R is right. Just say "god moves in mysterious ways". It covers everything.

Steven_R is right. Just say "god moves in mysterious ways". It covers everything

Verily I sayeth unto thee that the bowel movements of thine Lord are of no consequence to sinful mortals.
Entrails 7:19

Interesting little aside I read a couple of days ago. Given the dimensions of the Ark, it's capacity would have equaled that of 522 railroad cars. The Ark was hardly one's typical little farm pond boat.

It's not pertinent to anything going on in my life. Sure Christianity started out as a cult, and that changes my life how? My employer started out as a small business, is that also supposed to end my world?

Amazing the fact that the entire story is bullshit never crosses your minds.
Amazing that you assume that. Whatever happened, happened, the only difference to me is what I can get out of the story to apply in my life. I wasn't alive back then, so whatever happened back then is neat to know, but I'm only truly interested in what I can apply in my life today, things I can physically go and do. Rather or not the bible is bullshit doesn't help me keep my weight under control, get out of debt, etc, so I just don't care either way. I find parts of the bible helpful and I don't require you or anyone else to see the same things as helpful to you because, again, your life doesn't apply to mine.

How come so few of the Jews converted and they literally saw Jesus do what he do?
I have no idea. Whoever converted, converted, and whoever didn't, didn't, either way I still have two double-shifts to work this weekend so it doesn't matter; it doesn't change anything.

So our ancestors swallowed a lie and you are still swallowing it and you want us to also?
I'm not trying to recruit you. Believe whatever you want.

I didn't just hear the stories once and determine they were bullshit immediately. It took years to figure it out. .
actually, you've already told us it was one night when you got drunk with your friends.....

Not true. We were watching the Cosmos and getting high, not drunk.

And at the time I had already rejected Christianity and all other organized religions. I said/felt/thought I had a personal relationship with god at that time. Sort of like boss. Then my atheists friends finally helped me realize there is no god.

They did help me wake up. It was tough love but they basically explained to me how its all in my head. We watched youtube videos like Dawkins and other brilliant atheists and I have to say I completely agree with them now.

It takes a lot to break up with god. I do see why it is so tough for you guys to let go of this very stupid idea that is all in your heads. I was one of you once. I'm so glad I'm not one of you anymore.
drugs move in mysterious ways........

So asking for evidence of the flood is bullshit? So you admit that the stories in the bible aren't true? So if you don't believe in the bible, you're probably not even a Christian. Maybe try the koran?
yes, asking for evidence of the flood is bullshit, no I don't admit the stories in the bible aren't true.....I merely point out that no one is required to prove any of it to anyone, and if you choose to disregard it, that is up to you......no one else really gives a fuck whether you want things proved to you or not.......
That's what this thread is about you fucking asswipe. So why are you here?
So you believe the stories are true without evidence? Fuck are you ever a simpleton. Please leave this thread, it's about proof of the flood story. No proof = Story not true.
no, this thread isn't about people proving things to you.....this thread is about you ridiculing things people believe......the problem is, you've been reduced to misrepresenting what people believe and ridiculing your misrepresentation.......you dismiss anyone who corrects your errors by claiming they aren't really Christians.....that's because you've got this image in your shallow little mind of what a Christian is allowed to be and say and as long as they fit into that mold you know how to ridicule them.......when anyone else says anything you either say that they aren't a Christian or you ignore what they HAVE said and claim they said something else like you just did with Merriweather.....
If you don't think that the bible is the word of god, you're not a Christian. Go look at the OP, I'm asking for proof of the flood. You have none, we get it. Now please :anj_stfu:
why would you think I don't believe the bible is the word of God?......
If you do, then this is what god said: "
I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish. "
So if God said that, where did Asians, indians, pigmies, eskimos, latinos, bushmen, ... all come from? And where is proof that the whole world was flooded? Evolution didn't have enough time between the flood and now to evolve all these races... Please explain. Coherently if possible, and not any of your usual deflections.

yes, asking for evidence of the flood is bullshit, no I don't admit the stories in the bible aren't true.....I merely point out that no one is required to prove any of it to anyone, and if you choose to disregard it, that is up to you......no one else really gives a fuck whether you want things proved to you or not.......
So you believe the stories are true without evidence? Fuck are you ever a simpleton. Please leave this thread, it's about proof of the flood story. No proof = Story not true.
no, this thread isn't about people proving things to you.....this thread is about you ridiculing things people believe......the problem is, you've been reduced to misrepresenting what people believe and ridiculing your misrepresentation.......you dismiss anyone who corrects your errors by claiming they aren't really Christians.....that's because you've got this image in your shallow little mind of what a Christian is allowed to be and say and as long as they fit into that mold you know how to ridicule them.......when anyone else says anything you either say that they aren't a Christian or you ignore what they HAVE said and claim they said something else like you just did with Merriweather.....
If you don't think that the bible is the word of god, you're not a Christian. Go look at the OP, I'm asking for proof of the flood. You have none, we get it. Now please :anj_stfu:
I am going to bring floodwaters on the earth to destroy all life under the heavens, every creature that has the breath of life in it. Everything on earth will perish. "
So if God said that, where did Asians, indians, pigmies, eskimos, latinos, bushmen, ... all come from? And where is proof that the whole world was flooded? Evolution didn't have enough time between the flood and now to evolve all these races... Please explain. Coherently if possible, and not any of your usual deflections.
???....its obvious enough, they came from the survivors of the flood.......why on earth do you think that there wasn't enough time for all the peoples of the earth to have evolved since the flood......they've all evolved since the mitochondrial Eve, as science tells us.....and she's likely the survivor of the flood the scriptures tells us about......

???....its obvious enough, they came from the survivors of the flood.......why on earth do you think that there wasn't enough time for all the peoples of the earth to have evolved since the flood......they've all evolved since the mitochondrial Eve, as science tells us.....and she's likely the survivor of the flood the scriptures tells us about......
No, that eve lived what was it? 100,000 years ago? The earth of the bible isn't that old.
And where's proof of the world wide flood? Archeologists have found nothing.

The earth of the bible isn't that old.
remember when you asked "what distortions"?......here.....

So where's your proof of a wordwide flood?

"proof"?.....unessential.....no one cares if its been proven to you.....

"proof"?.....unessential.....no one cares if its been proven to you.....

But yet, you YEC'ists vilify science for your claimed lack of proofs.

It's another of the double standards required by fundie zealots as their last gasp for belief in magic and supernaturalism.

But yet, you YEC'ists
Hollie perpetuates the impression she's an idiot.....
Because she doesn't pick and choose parts of the bible that fit into her fantasy world? Umm... No. :D
no child....because she isn't bright enough to realize I'm still not a YEC......

On my............. yet your views are consistent with the YEC'ist cabal...........
well, except for the views that make them YECs....

Forum List

Back