Question about Noah.

But yet, you YEC'ists
Hollie perpetuates the impression she's an idiot.....
Because she doesn't pick and choose parts of the bible that fit into her fantasy world? Umm... No. :D
no child....because she isn't bright enough to realize I'm still not a YEC......
So you believe the world is around 4 billion years old?
no idea.....its as old as its been since he created it.....doesn't matter much to me how old it is, as I'll only be around for 60-80 of them......

no idea.....its as old as its been since he created it.....doesn't matter much to me how old it is, as I'll only be around for 60-80 of them......
I think that is an important point; the creation event is not a key issue for most believers, even YEC. Sure most take a side, but it's not something that applies in everyday life so if it's proven untrue that's no big deal.

I think the same can be said for the flood.

But yet, you YEC'ists
Because she doesn't pick and choose parts of the bible that fit into her fantasy world? Umm... No. :D
no child....because she isn't bright enough to realize I'm still not a YEC......
Oh, one of those willful ignorance answers because otherwise your glass fantasy world develops a huge crack. Got it.

Oh, one of those willful ignorance answers because otherwise your glass fantasy world develops a huge crack. Got it.
I'm curious.....how, in your mind, does "who gives a fuck" turn into "I'm afraid my world is going to crack"?.......

I'm curious.....how, in your mind, does "who gives a fuck" turn into "I'm afraid my world is going to crack"?.......
You offer no answer, when you're very specific on other answers. Me thinks that you realized that what you originally believed about the age of the earth couldn't be possible, and now you've yet to decide which way your fantasy world will turn next. Am I close? :D

You offer no answer, when you're very specific on other answers. Me thinks that you realized that what you originally believed about the age of the earth couldn't be possible, and now you've yet to decide which way your fantasy world will turn next. Am I close? :D
close to being a fucking idiot?.....son, you are THERE!......

close to being a fucking idiot?.....son, you are THERE!......
Ahh, I see that I'm spot on! :D

Where are all your people? If you have humans producing as early as you say, with no flood, there should be trillions of people on earth. If on the other hand if repopulation began 4,400 years ago, there should be between 6-8 Billion people.

Actually, no. There is an upper limit to the population question you are implying. Yes, at first (or starting from an adequate population) Population growth is exponential. But given a limit on any availible resources such as food, space and other(there is alot) the population growth will slow down and eventually stop at a limiting pint. Improvements can increase this, suggesting that the population of the human race may have leveled off at numerous points in time and started growing again due to improvement in Technology.

But if yu consider the amount of foodstuff produced by the human race and tried to feed 6 billion from that measure, with the limited Technology of those days(or just the Hebrew Tech, which was actually inferior to their neighbors) and you would have mass starvation on an epic and global level.

That's not correct amr. This earth can sustain about 10 billion people at one time. At that point resources would start to cause a decline.
If the flood happened when the Bible said it did, we should have about 6 and 1/2 billion people today. I do believe we have reached around 7 billion.

Hold it--re you talking about in terms of Technology today, Or in terms of Technology, in say 3000 BC?

I'm not talking about technology at any period. It's numbers. Just as the population of animals at Noah's time was considerably smaller than what we have today, what you refer to as population slow down due to available resources is called starving to death. Because we consistently grow in numbers. There used to 5 billion of us. Then 6. Now 7. Malthus suggested global war every so often to curtail our growth in the 1700's. Abortionists try to curb it. Oprah, feeling left out after her help with the Obama campaign, and not being invited to the global summits of the rich and famous was given her own 3-G population initiative. Reducing populations by abortions was high on the list. It has nothing to do with woman's rights, that is just how it is packaged for global promotion.
The globalists know what's coming and are buying up the world's fresh water to control our water supply. The World Bank, the Bushes, Clintons, all looking forward to mass control of society. Nestle is draining one of the Great Lakes right now.
And we do nothing.....

I'm not talking about technology at any period. It's numbers. Just as the population of animals at Noah's time was considerably smaller than what we have today, what you refer to as population slow down due to available resources is called starving to death. Because we consistently grow in numbers. There used to 5 billion of us. Then 6. Now 7. Malthus suggested global war every so often to curtail our growth in the 1700's. Abortionists try to curb it. Oprah, feeling left out after her help with the Obama campaign, and not being invited to the global summits of the rich and famous was given her own 3-G population initiative. Reducing populations by abortions was high on the list. It has nothing to do with woman's rights, that is just how it is packaged for global promotion.
The globalists know what's coming and are buying up the world's fresh water to control our water supply. The World Bank, the Bushes, Clintons, all looking forward to mass control of society. Nestle is draining one of the Great Lakes right now.
And we do nothing.....
Where do you nutbars find these whacky conspiracy theories?

So how did they get kangaroos from Australia and back again afterwards?

And we do nothing.....

The Nightly News......... Skip Kloe and Kortney take a shit and read up:

Bush’s Paraguay Land Grab
by CP News Wire
Asuncion, Paraguay.

The land grab project of U.S. President George W. Bush in Chaco, Paraguay, has generated considerable discomfort both politically and environmentally.

The news circulating the continent about plans to buy 98,840 acres of land in Chaco, Paraguay, near the Triple Frontier (Bolivia, Brazil, Paraguay) is the talk of the town in these countries.

Although official sources have not confirmed the information that is already public, the land is reportedly located in Paso de Patria, near Bolivian gas reserves and the Guarani indigenous water region, within the Triple Border.

Alto Paraguay Gov. Erasmo Rodriguez Acosta revealed he heard that part of the land purchase consists of an ecological reserve (Fundacion Patria), with which Bush is affiliated.

In its interview with Rodriguez Acosta, neike.com.py reported that he does not have documentation of this affiliation and it could not communicate either with the foundation or with the National Rural Development and Land Institute, in charge of these state lands.

Concern increased last week with the arrival of Bush’s daughter, Jenna, and a source from the Physical Planning Department saying that most of the Chaco region belongs to private companies.

Luis D’Elia, Argentina´s undersecretary for Land for Social Habitat, says the matter raises regional concern because it threatens local natural resources.

He termed it "surprising" that the Bush family is trying to settle a few short miles from the US Mariscal Estigarribia Military Base.

Argentinean Adolfo Perez Esquivel warned that the real war will be fought not for oil, but for water, and recalled that Acuifero Guaraní is one of the largest underground water reserves in South America, running beneath Argentina, Brazil, Paraguay and Uruguay (larger than Texas and California together).

"The southern U.S. states are already struggling with water shortages," asserted the 1980 Nobel Peace Prizewinner.

Orlando Castillo, Paraguay Peace and Justice Service member, recalled the US military buildup in Chaco under a bilateral agreement.

This article originally appeared in Prensa Latina.

And we do nothing.....

From you Liberals. Remember? You guys claimed Bush and Cheney did the Twin Towers thingy. Let's see. There's Al Gore's global warming thing.

It is. This virtual world we live in is dying. One day the whole universe will die. Evolution produces chaos and death, it does not improve things.
If from nothing else, the universe will die from thermal equality. Heat moves toward cold. When this heat transfer is completed, the universe will die.
Get ready. Get a coat. Pay your insurance premiums.

And we do nothing.....

From you Liberals. Remember? You guys claimed Bush and Cheney did the Twin Towers thingy. Let's see. There's Al Gore's global warming thing.
You hyper-religious types do love your conspiracy theories.

It is. This virtual world we live in is dying. One day the whole universe will die. Evolution produces chaos and death, it does not improve things.
If from nothing else, the universe will die from thermal equality. Heat moves toward cold. When this heat transfer is completed, the universe will die.
Get ready. Get a coat. Pay your insurance premiums.
Marshall Applewhite called. He has your travel itinerary.

Forum List

Back