Question about Parnas

task0778

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2017
Texas hill country
Do you believe beyond a reasonable doubt that Lev Parnas is a credible witness? And if you do then would you still think so if he was claiming that Burisma was corrupt and Trump was right to ask for an investigation into it?

Do you believe beyond a reasonable doubt that a note written on hotel stationary with no date and no validation should be acceptable evidence? I can see it as justification for opening an investigation or a probe, but as reliable evidence in an impeachment trial?

Has Parnas been put under oath yet about all his accusations? Should any of his 'evidence' be included in the senate trial? Did he actually hear Trump say anything, or does he have anything written by Trump or someone from his administration?

I have no doubt that in the coming months there will be individuals coming forth with more allegations against Trump for any number of examples of wrong-doing, just like what happened in the Kavanaugh hearing. This guy is just the first of many IMHO. It's gonna get ugly.

Added, from FoxNews:

Parnas and his business partner Igor Fruman – both U.S. citizens who emigrated from the former Soviet bloc – have been indicted by federal prosecutors on charges of conspiracy, making false statements and falsification of records related to allegations that they made outsized campaign donations to Republican causes after receiving millions of dollars originating from Russia.

And this guy is believable?

Last edited:

No. Zero credibility. First we had the Democratic witnesses who all swear one thing or the other, on THEIR WORD alone, presidential counsel was not allowed, no cross-examination of the witnesses, no ability to object to the introduction of disputed testimony or evidence, and now another he said she said busted trying to infiltrate an election with foreign money? The very thing that the dems have claimed all along was the problem?

Now after all that, playing with trying to influence / extort the senate crying that they are concerned about a "fair hearing" this is the best they got?

Do you believe beyond a reasonable doubt that Lev Parnas is a credible witness? And if you do then would you still think so if he was claiming that Burisma was corrupt and Trump was right to ask for an investigation into it?

Do you believe beyond a reasonable doubt that a note written on hotel stationary with no date and no validation should be acceptable evidence? I can see it as justification for opening an investigation or a probe, but as reliable evidence in an impeachment trial?

Has Parnas been put under oath yet about all his accusations? Should any of his 'evidence' be included in the senate trial? Did he actually hear Trump say anything, or does he have anything written by Trump or someone from his administration?

I have no doubt that in the coming months there will be individuals coming forth with more allegations against Trump for any number of examples of wrong-doing, just like what happened in the Kavanaugh hearing. This guy is just the first of many IMHO. It's gonna get ugly.

Added, from FoxNews:

Parnas and his business partner Igor Fruman – both U.S. citizens who emigrated from the former Soviet bloc – have been indicted by federal prosecutors on charges of conspiracy, making false statements and falsification of records related to allegations that they made outsized campaign donations to Republican causes after receiving millions of dollars originating from Russia.

Trump's cronies all denied knowing him and yet we have dozens of photos of them hanging out with him. On the other hand we have a long history of compulsive lying from the crime mob called the Trump administration. I believe Parnas.

No. Zero credibility. First we had the Democratic witnesses who all swear one thing or the other, on THEIR WORD alone, presidential counsel was not allowed, no cross-examination of the witnesses, no ability to object to the introduction of disputed testimony or evidence, and now another he said she said busted trying to infiltrate an election with foreign money? The very thing that the dems have claimed all along was the problem?

Now after all that, playing with trying to influence / extort the senate crying that they are concerned about a "fair hearing" this is the best they got?
Lol the only way you could think to attack Parnas' credibility was to completely dodge the question and repeat talking points that have nothing to do with Parnas :rofl:

Added, from FoxNews:

Trump's cronies all denied knowing him and yet we have dozens of photos of them hanging out with him. On the other hand we have a long history of compulsive lying from the crime mob called the Trump administration. I believe Parnas.

Of course you do.

Added, from FoxNews:

Of course you do.
Lol oh you don't think Parnas was involved with the Trump crime mob? “The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

Added, from FoxNews:

Of course you do.
Lol oh you don't think Parnas was involved with the Trump crime mob? “The party told you to reject the evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command.”

Did I say that ?

Added, from FoxNews:

Yup. Your libtard over loads also say "Russia bad" buuuut, here is Schmuk Schumer soliciting Vlad for stuff and eating bagels.

image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Lol the only way you could think to attack Parnas' credibility was to completely dodge the question and repeat talking points that have nothing to do with Parnas :rofl:

HEY JACKASS, what part of Parnas being busted trying to infiltrate our election with foreign money from Russia don't you understand? Really, if you shitheels cannot even fricking read much less make an argument based remotely on the facts, maybe you should stay in your mother's basement and take up something less challenging like sorting her button collection?

LEV PARNAS: indicted in November 2019 on charges of campaign finance fraud, arrested at Dulles International Airport in Virginia trying to head to Ukraine on a one-way ticket with his fellow associate Igor Fruman, violated the ban on foreign donations and contributions in connection with federal and state elections by trying to infiltrate russian money, and conspiring to make contributions in connection with federal elections in the names of others, and with making false statements to and falsifying records to the Federal Election Commission.

THIS is the guy whose testimony and word you want to take as your "witness?" A convicted liar now on trial for his life who'd likely sell his mother out to stay out of jail?

I don't trust what Parnas says.

But when he turns over documents, I'm definitely going to look at them.

Added, from FoxNews:

now we've got him. lol

pictures are worth a thousand words, and thee are thousands of pictures of Paranas with Trump AND Rudi - they swear they dont know him.

no way in hell anyone can assemble a group of people and lie about all of them.

Trump drones - Trump innocent

the rest of the country - Trump is a lying pos

Added, from FoxNews:

As most everyone, including Dems, has said..........his evidence needs to be authenticated. But keep in mind, it fits seamlessly with everything else we know about the whole Ukraine scandal.

pictures are worth a thousand words, and thee are thousands of pictures of Paranas with Trump AND Rudi - they swear they dont know him.

Hyde said he never followed Yovanovitch like Parnas said.

ha, yea...
UBXwfRO.jpg

Added, from FoxNews:

He's got taste in women to his credit. I'm sure she married him for his looks.

Added, from FoxNews:

Is Parnas any less credible than Giuliani or Trump?

I would welcome Parnas being put under oath in the Senate- along with Giuliani and Trump.

Let the truth come out.

Added, from FoxNews:

Is Parnas any less credible than Giuliani or Trump?

I would welcome Parnas being put under oath in the Senate- along with Giuliani and Trump.

Let the truth come out.

"Is Parnas any less credible than Giuliani or Trump?"

Well, I think when somebody has been indicted by federal prosecutors on charges of conspiracy, making false statements and falsification of records, that does kinda hurt his credibility a little. BTW, I noticed you didn't answer my questions. Nice dodge.

"I would welcome Parnas being put under oath in the Senate- along with Giuliani and Trump."

I kinda have a problem having him testify in the Senate Impeachment Trial, IMHO they oughta be considering just the evidence presented for them by the House. You could have any swingin' dick from anywhere called to testify one way or the other, much less somebody who is under indictment. Fine by me if the House or the Senate wants to look at this guy and investigate corruption in the Ukraine or anywhere else, AFTER the impeachment trial is over. It ain't like the House can't impeach Trump a 2nd time if they think it's warranted.

"Let the truth come out"

I think the truth should've come out already during the House inquiry. The House should've done a more thorough job of investigating everything, where was this guy then? They could've subpoena'ed the WH to get testimony and documents and gone to court to challenge the president's claim of executive privilege, but they didn't. Look, the democrats have been trying to find a crime to hang Trump with, and after 3 fucking years it's time to admit that they got nothin'. Most Americans are tired of this shit and what attention spent on their problems instead of the Democratic Party's.

Last edited:
Parnas is not a real witness, he's a "TV witness" for cable news ratings. I've seen several Democrat Senators on TV today list the four witnesses they want to call and none of them have mentioned Parnas.

The four are Mulvaney, Bolton, Robert Blair (WH chief of staff) and Michael Duffey (OMB official)

There is no way they would want to call a guy who's facing felony charges and would have his capacity for truthfulness and veracity attacked mercilessly, not to mention he cannot authenticate the documents to render them independently admissible (particularly anything that involved communication with another person). It doesn't work that way.

You blew your wads a couple years before the 2016 election on Trump. You turned him from magnificent underdog winner now to a living martyr. We do not care. You depend on Burbank to get your news. 95% of everything on TV seems to be of swampitis moles. Baseball has even been destroyed further. Outside influences has emaciated the integrity of the game that spans much of our history. From the Boys of Summer to the swamp washed stinky Bowels of Suey Porker.

Forum List

Back