Question about Shanksville crash

You are so fuxxing stoopid. All you have is a claim by the fbi. There are no facts to support that claim you dumfuk.

this is what a lying fucking moronic twoofer you are.

you claimed there were no facts to support MY claim. you lied. end of story.

You are so fuxxing stoopid. All you have is a claim by the fbi. There are no facts to support that claim you dumfuk.

Your claim is the same as the fbi's claim.....95% recovered but you don't have a single fact to back it up. Keep dancing twat.

Quote the post where I said the fbi is lying. You can't because I never did so once again when you are faced with the inability to provide a single fact to support the fbi's claim you lie about what others say.
when you say a fact presented by the FBI isnt a fact, you are saying they lied
are you REALLY that fucking stupid that you dont understand that?

The fbi presented a fact 95% was recovered because they made that statement? Rotfl! You are beyond ridiculous.
WOW you ARE that fucking stupid

you cant have it both ways, either what they said is a fact or its a lie
so your back to calling the FBI liars

Your claim is 95% of flight 93 was recovered. You don't have a single fact supporting that claim. All you have is a claim by the fbi you dumfuk. You really are too stoopid to understand the basics.

my fact to support my claim that 95% was recovered is the FACT that the FBI stated 95% of the plane was recovered.

you want to explain again how i have no facts to support my claim?

It is a fact the fbi CLAIMED to have 95% recovered. There isn't a single fact proving that claim is true you dumfuk.
so, the FBI lied
wow, you just cant get the truth from dipshits like you'

Your claim is the same as the fbi's claim.....95% recovered but you don't have a single fact to back it up. Keep dancing twat.
so which is it, dipshit, did the FBI lie or not?

no jackass. my claim is not the same as the FBI claim. the FBI was the lead investigator. i was not. to back up my claim is the FACT the FBI said 95% was recovered.

so why dont you lie again and say i have no facts to back up my claim. :cuckoo:

while you are at why dont you explain how FDRs cant record more than 25 hours again. that was a good lie too. :lol:

no jackass. my claim is not the same as the FBI claim. the FBI was the lead investigator. i was not. to back up my claim is the FACT the FBI said 95% was recovered.

while you are at why dont you explain how FDRs cant record more than 25 hours again. that was a good lie too. :lol:

You're a fuxxing whackjob. You're claiming 95% was recovered based only on the fbi claiming 95% was recovered. When you get some facts...hell....just one fact to back up that claim then let us know. Until then keep trying to deflect like the bitch you are.

when you say a fact presented by the FBI isnt a fact, you are saying they lied
are you REALLY that fucking stupid that you dont understand that?

The fbi presented a fact 95% was recovered because they made that statement? Rotfl! You are beyond ridiculous.

I never said the fbi lied but it's not surprising to see ***** like you lie about what others say to try and deflect from admitting you don't have a single fact supporting the fbi's claim.

my fact to support my claim that 95% was recovered is the FACT that the FBI stated 95% of the plane was recovered.

you want to explain again how i have no facts to support my claim?

It is a fact the fbi CLAIMED to have 95% recovered. There isn't a single fact proving that claim is true you dumfuk.
so, the FBI lied
wow, you just cant get the truth from dipshits like you'

Do you have any evidence the fbi lied or did you just say the fbi lied because you're such a stoopid ****?

THIS JUST IN!

bent tight, the pussy puddle menstrual mess, is fuxxing stoopid!

We now return you to his usual idiotic mindless dishonest blather.

Carry on menstrual mess.

Since the Snitch Bitch has no facts to prove 95% was recovered he'll continue on these mindless insipid attempts at ad homs.

When any of you useless ***** get any verifiable evidence that 95% of flight 93 was recovered then please post it. Until then......

THIS JUST IN!

bent tight, the pussy puddle menstrual mess, is fuxxing stoopid!

We now return you to his usual idiotic mindless dishonest blather.

Carry on menstrual mess.

Since the Snitch Bitch has no facts to prove 95% was recovered he'll continue on these mindless insipid attempts at ad homs.

When any of you useless ***** get any verifiable evidence that 95% of flight 93 was recovered then please post it. Until then......

The rejection, by the dishonest pussy puddle, of the facts which have been repeatedly presented amounts to no valid complaint at all.

Moreover, I have to admit, I laffed out loud when the dickless MenstrualMess complains about ad hominems in the VERY same post in which it uses phrases like "useless *****." :cuckoo:

MenstrualMess is leaking! :lol::lol::lol:

I never said the fbi lied but it's not surprising to see ***** like you lie about what others say to try and deflect from admitting you don't have a single fact supporting the fbi's claim.
dipshit, either the FBI report is a FACT or it is a LIE, you cant have it any other way

or how all cell phones have airplane mode, or that you can drive fast enough to outrun your cell phone signal

this guy is beyond stupid
LOL

You're a fuxxing whackjob. You're claiming 95% was recovered based only on the fbi claiming 95% was recovered. When you get some facts...hell....just one fact to back up that claim then let us know. Until then keep trying to deflect like the bitch you are.

do you realize how fucking stupid you are?

to paraphrase what you are saying:
"you're claiming 95% was recovered based only on the FACT that the FBI claimed 95% was recovered. therefore, you have no facts.":lol:

"you're claiming 95% was recovered based only on the FACT that the FBI claimed 95% was recovered. therefore, you have no facts.":lol:
circular reasoning

just more proof he is a total dipshit

That was going to be act #4

That was going to be act #4
:lol:

I cannot believe this stupid fuck.

1. I have posted in this thread well over 2 dozen photos from the flight 93 crash site. Because he doesn't want to look back for them they were never posted......DUH

2. The Federal Bureau of Investigation made a statement that says 95% of flight 93 was recovered. And to Bentdick this means that there is no proof. But , wait a minute, this doesn't mean that the FBI is lying. It only means that we on this board have no proof that they told the truth.

3, Bentdick refuses to once again be a man (or woman) and take a positive stand on this issue.

4. Is anyone surprised?

Forum List

Back