QUESTION: Do You Think OBAMA Could Kick PUTIN’S Ass?

WiISl9.gif

More like your president can beat up my effeminate president.

Even Arnold Swartzeneggar sized up Obama very quickly for the weakling he was. And remember David Brooks' comment about the sharp crease in Obama's slacks? That's caused by skinny, emaciated legs. He's basically a half female stick figure.

And you're basically an asshole.
Oof! Touched a nerve?

Good!

Maybe they could have a fist fight with the leadership of both countries going to the winner. I would much rather have Putin for President than obama the traitor.

Its a shame to say that American people like PUTIN better than their own president, but PUTIN is a real man and leader and with out a doubt can clean Obama's clock quickly.

No.....putin is a black belt in either Judo or Russian Sambo, and he was in the KGB......obama is a girly man....

Maybe they could have a fist fight with the leadership of both countries going to the winner. I would much rather have Putin for President than obama the traitor.

Its a shame to say that American people like PUTIN better than their own president, but PUTIN is a real man and leader and with out a doubt can clean Obama's clock quickly.
American people don't like Putin better than Obama. A certain number of idiotic nimnos do, but sane, reasonable people do not admire Putin.

American people don't like Putin better than Obama. A certain number of idiotic nimnos do, but sane, reasonable people do not admire Putin.
People who hate America love Putin.

As much as I dislike President Obama, as much as I despise Hilliary and Dump, I will openly accept any one of them as my President before I think living under a Putin is a better scenario...

Putin would be a better president for the United States than obama or hilly. He doesn't hate the country nearly as much as they do.

If given half a chance I'd turn Putin's head into a canoe from 800 meters away, but at least he thinks of Russia more than he does other country's refugees. I noticed none of them flooding in, have you?

I dunno about Putin kicking Barry's worthless ass. Recall the workout video of our boy pumping those 2.5 lb. weights, rep after rep. He must have done 3 or 4 of them.

You do know that Putin is an expert in several forms of martial arts, right?

Wikipedia: Putin began training in sambo at the age of 14, before switching to judo, which he continues to practice.[381] Putin won competitions in both sports in Leningrad (now Saint Petersburg). Putin also practises karate.

Putin would kill Obama in a real fight. Like any competitive sport or even just a bare knuckles fight, the trained person has a huge edge over the untrained novice.

People who hate America love Putin.
People who hate America vote Democrat.

It is tough for you Democrat ideologues to grasp this, but one can admire a man for his macho and not also endorse his political beliefs.

Maybe they could have a fist fight with the leadership of both countries going to the winner. I would much rather have Putin for President than obama the traitor..

Yep- right wing nut jobs like you would much prefer a white, dictator who has his opponents killed or imprisoned than a black democratically elected President.

Yes- you are the one speaking treason.

Forum List

Back