Question for all on this board

I don't know where you get your information, but what everyone else has heard is that the payment was held up for seven months and wasn't released by the President until two days after the phone call was made public.
What does this prove, and how?
That DGS49 was posting information that wasn't true.
The information you posted doesn't prove a thing about Trumps actions, or lack thereof, so.... No.

I don't know where you get your information, but what everyone else has heard is that the payment was held up for seven months and wasn't released by the President until two days after the phone call was made public.
The information you posted doesn't prove a thing about Trumps actions, or lack thereof, so.... No.
Are you saying that what I posted is inaccurate?

What you posted dosn't in any way prove Trump did anything.

He held up the military aid for seven months. That doesn't prove anything, right? And he released the aid two days after he got "caught."
Only a moron could say that doesn't show anything.

He held up the military aid for seven months.
Please cite your source, and quote the text to this effect.

You know..its the subtle demand that the power of the Deep State and media elites be acknowledged that is grating on people with a soul. We need to clean house and be done with their threats and "growing pressure". We beat them electorally but they dont think they are subject to electoral results. So out with them. And the media they rode in on.

From your link about "growing pressure".

"...pressure is building on the spy agency's director, Gina Haspel, to take a stand on the matter..."Intel officials want CIA's Gina Haspel to defend Ukraine whistleblower

"CIA personnel in particular are watching Haspel closely, since the whistleblower is one of their own...Some former officers have said that Haspel should resign if Trump names the whistleblower...[another cia agent who asked not to be named] said "it will create a very bad feeling in the building that will not be good for national security or you personally, Mr. President."...Former CIA Director John Brennan, a Trump critic and NBC News contributor, said intelligence leaders should be pushing back both publicly and privately...It will be incumbent on her to protect the whistleblower — and by extension, the organization — moving forward," Marc Polymeropoulos, a recently retired CIA officer..."

Please stuff it up your ass.

In your world it is just fine to fanatically support the president even if it violates your own oath of office but it is terrible to report illegal activity?

So you telling us the loser couldn't find a real job?

Please stuff it up your ass.
Ah. As expected, you cannot support your statement.
Why am I not surprised?

In your world it is just fine to fanatically support the president even if it violates your own oath of office but it is terrible to report illegal activity?

Again... what illegal activity?
Even the star witness,
“I presumed that the aid suspension had become linked to the proposed anticorruption statement,” Mr. Sondland said.
Sondland Updates Impeachment Testimony, Describing Ukraine Quid Pro Quo
He "presumed"?

Also if quid pro quo is determined to be a violation of an oath...
What about these examples:
Should we NOT with VIDEO proof go and convict Obama and Biden of the violation of their oath?

Obama asks Medvedev THIS QUID PRO QUO for Obama's re-election...
President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space.
(QUID...give me space...)
President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."
President Obama: On all these issues, but particularly missile defense, this, this can be solved but it's important for him to give me space.
President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.
(QUO...Obama has more flexibility...)
President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

"I (Biden) looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours.
If the prosecutor is not fired, (QUID...) you’re not getting the money. (QUO) Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired.
And they put in place someone who was solid at the time...(someone who wouldn't investigate Burisma, Biden's son's employer.)..
FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

None of which shows Obama offering political support in return for personal favors

They didn't force Trumpybear to use US aid to Ukraine as leverage to get a publicly announced investigation into his main political rivals.
Still desperately working this talking point, eh?
Your masters are proud.
Subscribing to the Graham defense huh?
So... yes, you ARE still desperately working the talking point.
Dont worry - I'm sure you'll get an update tonight.

Still desperately trying to avoid them.

In fact it was released just a couple weeks before the funds would have expired if not appropriated

Again... what illegal activity?
Even the star witness,
“I presumed that the aid suspension had become linked to the proposed anticorruption statement,” Mr. Sondland said.
Sondland Updates Impeachment Testimony, Describing Ukraine Quid Pro Quo
He "presumed"?

Also if quid pro quo is determined to be a violation of an oath...
What about these examples:
Should we NOT with VIDEO proof go and convict Obama and Biden of the violation of their oath?

Obama asks Medvedev THIS QUID PRO QUO for Obama's re-election...
President Obama: "This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility."
President Obama: This is my last election. After my election I have more flexibility.
(QUO...Obama has more flexibility...)
President Medvedev: I understand. I will transmit this information to Vladimir.

"I (Biden) looked at them and said: I’m leaving in six hours.
If the prosecutor is not fired, (QUID...) you’re not getting the money. (QUO) Well, son of a bitch. (Laughter.) He got fired.
And they put in place someone who was solid at the time...(someone who wouldn't investigate Burisma, Biden's son's employer.)..
FLASHBACK, 2018: Joe Biden Brags At CFR Meeting About Withholding Aid To Ukraine To Force Firing Of Prosecutor

None of which shows Obama offering political support in return for personal favors

And as far as Trump... where was the political support ? I didn't see anywhere there was any discussion regarding politics.
Trump was concerned an American citizen (Hunter Biden) was gaining influence with his Dad and Ukrainian policies.

They didn't force Trumpybear to use US aid to Ukraine as leverage to get a publicly announced investigation into his main political rivals.
Still desperately working this talking point, eh?
Your masters are proud.
Subscribing to the Graham defense huh?
So... yes, you ARE still desperately working the talking point.
Dont worry - I'm sure you'll get an update tonight.
Still desperately trying to avoid them.
If you avoid your new talking points, what will you post?

Forum List

Back