Question for all on this board

They didn't force Trumpybear to use US aid to Ukraine as leverage to get a publicly announced investigation into his main political rivals.
Still desperately working this talking point, eh?
Your masters are proud.
Subscribing to the Graham defense huh?
So... yes, you ARE still desperately working the talking point.
Dont worry - I'm sure you'll get an update tonight.
Still desperately trying to avoid them.
If you avoid your new talking points, what will you post?

Clever. I forgot a "?"

Doesn't really matter though, you'll avoid the substance of the shakedown plan like it was the plague.

Given the "whistleblower" topic of all the MSM today, I'd like to ask all of you on this board this question:
If you didn't like your boss and or you though you knew that there were some shenanigans going on,
would you go to work everyday trying to destroy your company or boss?

It appears the political whistleblower didn't like Trump...as much of the status quo, career bureaucrats evidently making up the dark state don't like Trump.
Consequently instead of working to improve the country, the never-trumpers are "working" against Trump.

What most people do is put up with it, come home like my Dad did and bitch and moan BUT still he went to work, did his job and retired.
These people like the whistleblower wants to destroy Trump. Pure and simple and get paid while doing it!
Intel officials want CIA's Gina Haspel to defend Ukraine whistleblower
he is not a whistle blower, he is schifft's political spy
Is a mob informant a spy? Maybe technically they are but being on the right side of the law makes all the difference.
yep, it is illegal to spy on the president

Is it illegal to report potentially illegal activity to authorities?

Think hard.
ummm, like Joe Biden using his drug addict son to launder his Ukrainian bribes?
President Trump has a 100% right to ask about the Democrat corruption

Oh? Got a link to any a tualevidence for that?

The whistleblower was correct in his accusations
Trump has confirmed it

He provided a valuable service to our nation
View attachment 288470
Yeah, right.

he provided probable cause. It's not his testimony that is important anymore. You are just playing a Carnie Side Show. You must be a fervent follower of Rump.
The transcript of the phone call has been released. You have nothing, but you have set up a new way to go after future Democrat presidents. That won't be for a long time. After the crap you have pulled off.
Edited transcript
What is Trump hiding?
What evidence do you have that it was edited?

The fact that the transcript denotes the parts that were edited with asterisks

he provided probable cause. It's not his testimony that is important anymore. You are just playing a Carnie Side Show. You must be a fervent follower of Rump.
The transcript of the phone call has been released. You have nothing, but you have set up a new way to go after future Democrat presidents. That won't be for a long time. After the crap you have pulled off.
Edited transcript
What is Trump hiding?

Yea but you put that transcript up as proof? Anyone reading the transcript with half a brain might come back with ..." any more proof"?

I'd turn in shenanigans at the drop of a hat. I went to work to feed my family. I never considered the welfare of my boss...ever.

So, President Trump THOUGHT ABOUT doing somethat that would have been unethical, but not illegal. He didn't do it.

To review: He thought about withholding aid unless and until the Ukrainians started an investigation of the Biden's, and publicly announced same. But he didn't do it. They never started an investigation, never made an announcement and THEY GOT THE AID.

And all of the hysteria about "national security" and violating Constitutional whatever are total bullshit. (Fortunately, the American people are starting to figure this out, as polling indicates).

Government employees MUST follow the lead of the President. If they don't like it, they can GTFO - not that ANY government teat-sucker would ever even consider getting a real job - but I digress.

This whistleblower, Eric Ciaramella, or whatever DOES NOT HAVE THE POWER OR THE RIGHT to countermand Presidential policies or actions, even if he doesn't like them. Same for some of these other ass-holes who are assuring us that there was a QPQ...regardless of the fact that the Ukrainians weren't aware of it, the President denies it, and the money flowed ON TIME!

Get.

A.

Fucking.

Grip!
I don't know where you get your information, but what everyone else has heard is that the payment was held up for seven months and wasn't released by the President until two days after the phone call was made public.
And the Ukrainians were very aware of the hold up; at least according to recent testimony.

Who testified that Ukrainians were very aware? What proof do you have?

Edited transcript
What is Trump hiding?

You mean ellipses, moron. All that denotes is that he coughed or repeated himself.

Edited transcript
What is Trump hiding?

Yea but you put that transcript up as proof? Anyone reading the transcript with half a brain might come back with ..." any more proof"?

Google

In your world it is just fine to fanatically support the president even if it violates your own oath of office but it is terrible to report illegal activity?
What "oath" says a bureaucrat is supposed to stab the President in the back?

Who stabbed him in the back? One of the many he threw under the bus?
Vindman, for one.
How is speaking truth stabbing in the back?

In your world it is just fine to fanatically support the president even if it violates your own oath of office but it is terrible to report illegal activity?

Vindman, for one.
He's an obvious liar.

Vindman, for one.
He's an obvious liar.
Except what he says is also corroberated in tbe testimony of others.

Vindman, for one.
He's an obvious liar.
He's a liar. What he said is pure opinion, or it's absurd.

Edited transcript
What is Trump hiding?

Google
What? Besides Google is extremely biased in their results!
Proof... Search "Trump anti-immigrant" 103,000 results.
YET when searching for "Trump anti illegal immigrant" 645 results.
I rest my case! FACTS are there are more results because not only are there more articles with that biased basis but GOOGLE also restricts the other.
How can Trump be "anti-immigrant" when he's married to a legal immigrant? But of course you don't know that do you?
How can Trump be "anti-immigrant" when his Grandmother was a legal immigrant?

See you and your ilk's problems are YOU believe the BIASED MSM!
I've got a lot more proof regarding the biased MSM and how idiots like you just slobber and drool over the biased MSM output. Which is so ironic!
Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 5.41.15 PM.png

Screen Shot 2019-11-07 at 5.41.34 PM.png

Vindman, for one.
He's an obvious liar.
You debate like a child.

Given the "whistleblower" topic of all the MSM today, I'd like to ask all of you on this board this question:
If you didn't like your boss and or you though you knew that there were some shenanigans going on,

It appears the political whistleblower didn't like Trump...as much of the status quo, career bureaucrats evidently making up the dark state don't like Trump.
Consequently instead of working to improve the country, the never-trumpers are "working" against Trump.

What most people do is put up with it, come home like my Dad did and bitch and moan BUT still he went to work, did his job and retired.
These people like the whistleblower wants to destroy Trump. Pure and simple and get paid while doing it!

There is a vast difference between "the company" and "the boss." If you notice that "the boss" is doing something to harm "the company," it's "the boss" who is the wrongdoer and it's a loyal employee who blows the whistle.

The OP is confused between the individual man trump and The United States of America.

Vindman, for one.
He's an obvious liar.
You debate like a child.
Young picture of you before you hung out in gay men’s club lavatory?

He's an obvious liar.
You debate like a child.
No. Its a pic of a famous English conservative.

He's an obvious liar.
You debate like a child.
No. Its a pic of a famous English conservative.
Boris Johnson looked like a faggot in 1970’s. Like you.

Forum List

Back