Question for all on this board

Given the "whistleblower" topic of all the MSM today, I'd like to ask all of you on this board this question:
If you didn't like your boss and or you though you knew that there were some shenanigans going on,
would you go to work everyday trying to destroy your company or boss?

It appears the political whistleblower didn't like Trump...as much of the status quo, career bureaucrats evidently making up the dark state don't like Trump.
Consequently instead of working to improve the country, the never-trumpers are "working" against Trump.

What most people do is put up with it, come home like my Dad did and bitch and moan BUT still he went to work, did his job and retired.
These people like the whistleblower wants to destroy Trump. Pure and simple and get paid while doing it!
Intel officials want CIA's Gina Haspel to defend Ukraine whistleblower

When I was working my first job, I caught my boss stealing from the company. When I was sure & had proof, I took it to the owner.

In this case, an employee saw Trump breaking the law & took it to the authorities as he should. He did his civic duty.

When your only defense is slamming the whistleblower, I really question your loyalty to our country.

I don't know anything about your supposedly catching your boss stealing... but technically YOU broke the law when you
violated your NDA by going to the authorities. Now that is a FACT.

What "LAW" was broken? Where ? Explain with FACTS what Laws this employee saw that were broken?

An NDA? Are your serious??? In Real Dave's situation, he took the matter to the company's owner, not to someone outside of the organization. This could not ever constitute a violation of an NDA, even assuming that one was in place.

The federal government is the employer of the whistleblower who complained about trump. S/he followed the procedures established by law and regulation by the federal government. How could any NDA be violated?

What, no oath of Loyalty to Rump?

Oh, they swear on the life of their first born!
This stuff gets hilarious. Rump doesn't pay these folks' salaries. The federal government (taxpayers) do. However, he does pay Guiliani's hourly rate (good grief, I wonder how much that is) as his employee. He better pay very promptly and keep Rudy very, very happy.

In this case, an employee saw Trump breaking the law....
Problem is, of course, Trump hasn't broken the law.
He's will be impeached for Bribery.
Prove it.
I'll give you this when you give me that. You = Ukraine. I = Trumpybear. This = US Military Aid. That = Publicly announcing an investigation into political rivals.
And yet, you cannot show any of this to be true.

Prove it.
I'll give you this when you give me that. You = Ukraine. I = Trumpybear. This = US Military Aid. That = Publicly announcing an investigation into political rivals.

True. I am just pixels on your screen.

Prove it.
True. I am just pixels on your screen.
And the source of constant laughter and amusement.

If the boss's actions were ignoring the constitution, and harming the entire country, I'm pretty sure I would try to stop him any way I could.
America doesn't give a shit about any constitution, we haven't had a constitutional war since WWII.

Oh yes we have.
It's the Social Dems who got into congress in the 70's , been there ever since ,that has used the courts to ram through their unpopular left ideologies.

Given the "whistleblower" topic of all the MSM today, I'd like to ask all of you on this board this question:
If you didn't like your boss and or you though you knew that there were some shenanigans going on,

It appears the political whistleblower didn't like Trump...as much of the status quo, career bureaucrats evidently making up the dark state don't like Trump.
Consequently instead of working to improve the country, the never-trumpers are "working" against Trump.

What most people do is put up with it, come home like my Dad did and bitch and moan BUT still he went to work, did his job and retired.
These people like the whistleblower wants to destroy Trump. Pure and simple and get paid while doing it!

I remember how polite and well mannered you conservatives were when Obama was president.

in some other dimension

I remember how polite and well mannered you conservatives were when Obama was president.

in some other dimension

Well maybe because YOU weren't aware of the BIASED MSM giving Obama a break!
42% positive versus Trump 5%!
Probably because chickenshits like you were so afraid of being called "Racist" by pointing out fallacies like the attached that the MSM also ignored.
You tell me how any economy could survive with a President wanting higher gas prices, or utilities' rates to skyrocket, or go bankrupt!
But see YOU don't do any deep research. You believe the below MSM's truly biased presentations.
In reality people like you that excused Obama's lies.."46 million uninsured"..."keep your doctor and plan"... and his deal making with Putin..
give me some space just for this re-election and I'll take it easy on your activities".

NegativeTrumpnews.png

ObamaAntiBusiness.png

Prove it.

The Jury is still out on that one. You prove he didn't.

Hey idiot! How do you prove something that DIDN"T happen? It is up to idiots like YOU to prove it!
Dummies like you think you can prove something that never happened! Geez how f...king stupid are you!
It is up to YOU to prove it occurred! Do you understand the logic here? There is NO way anyone can prove something happened that never happened!

Prove it.

Hey idiot! How do you prove something never happened? Geez reality certainly is not your bailiwick!

You idiots... you can't prove something if nothing existed! Geez...

Prove it.

Hey idiot! How do you prove something that DIDN"T happen? It is up to idiots like YOU to prove it!
Dummies like you think you can prove something that never happened! Geez how f...king stupid are you!
It is up to YOU to prove it occurred! Do you understand the logic here? There is NO way anyone can prove something happened that never happened!
You haven't heard? Ya... the new rule for DEMOCRATS is you're GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT, not INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

They LOVE to just MAKE UP RULES as they go along. Now if one of THEM is in deep shit, and many are, they'll revert back to INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, but republicans will still have to play by GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT.

Democrats are the party of trash.

What "oath" says a bureaucrat is supposed to stab the President in the back?

Who stabbed him in the back? One of the many he threw under the bus?
Vindman, for one.
How is speaking truth stabbing in the back?
Actually, Trumps actions have been a stab in the back to the country he swore to represent

PLEASE... Exactly how according to the actual transcripts of the call is there any "stab in the back to America"???
See people like you depend on hyperbole, exaggeration and frankly out right LIEs that are perpetuated by the MSM which YOU and a
shrinking number of people believe!
Everytime people like YOU respond you don't ever use FACTS...just hyperbolic statements. Subjective statements. LIES!
According to the actual transcripts, Trump extorted information damaging to a political rival in return for military aid

Prove it.

You haven't heard? Ya... the new rule for DEMOCRATS is you're GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT, not INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY.

They LOVE to just MAKE UP RULES as they go along. Now if one of THEM is in deep shit, and many are, they'll revert back to INNOCENT UNTIL PROVEN GUILTY, but republicans will still have to play by GUILTY UNTIL PROVEN INNOCENT.

Trump is receiving a fair hearing

Prove it.

Hey idiot! How do you prove something never happened? Geez reality certainly is not your bailiwick!

You idiots... you can't prove something if nothing existed! Geez...

You can’t prove that Bidens did anything wrong wrong either. Except based from conspiracy theory. Geez....

Prove it.

Trump is receiving a fair hearing
Pretty much every post you make is a joke.

Forum List

Back