Question for all on this board

Is your boss committing serious national security violations? Trying to strong arm the leaders of countries who depend on our aid for personal favors?
If only any of this were true, eh?
Many witness accounts say it is.
Unsupportable nonsense.
Disagree?
Cite the source and quote the text.
All those released transcripts.

You know, the ones that are actually transcripts instead of edited summaries?

In this case, an employee saw Trump breaking the law....
Problem is, of course, Trump hasn't broken the law.
He's will be impeached for Bribery.
:21:
Who did he bribe, for what, and how do you know?
Cite the source and quote the text to that effect.
:21:
Bribed the President of the Ukraine to announce he is investigating Biden.

Several of those providing testimony.

Given the "whistleblower" topic of all the MSM today, I'd like to ask all of you on this board this question:
If you didn't like your boss and or you though you knew that there were some shenanigans going on,
would you go to work everyday trying to destroy your company or boss?

It appears the political whistleblower didn't like Trump...as much of the status quo, career bureaucrats evidently making up the dark state don't like Trump.
Consequently instead of working to improve the country, the never-trumpers are "working" against Trump.

What most people do is put up with it, come home like my Dad did and bitch and moan BUT still he went to work, did his job and retired.
These people like the whistleblower wants to destroy Trump. Pure and simple and get paid while doing it!
Intel officials want CIA's Gina Haspel to defend Ukraine whistleblower

I remember how polite and well mannered you conservatives were when Obama was president.

in some other dimension

Well maybe because YOU weren't aware of the BIASED MSM giving Obama a break!
42% positive versus Trump 5%!
Probably because chickenshits like you were so afraid of being called "Racist" by pointing out fallacies like the attached that the MSM also ignored.
You tell me how any economy could survive with a President wanting higher gas prices, or utilities' rates to skyrocket, or go bankrupt!
But see YOU don't do any deep research. You believe the below MSM's truly biased presentations.
In reality people like you that excused Obama's lies.."46 million uninsured"..."keep your doctor and plan"... and his deal making with Putin..
give me some space just for this re-election and I'll take it easy on your activities".

View attachment 288793

View attachment 288794

This is about your fast sassed orange buddy. We don't need you to repeat your lies about Obama.

Given the "whistleblower" topic of all the MSM today, I'd like to ask all of you on this board this question:
If you didn't like your boss and or you though you knew that there were some shenanigans going on,

It appears the political whistleblower didn't like Trump...as much of the status quo, career bureaucrats evidently making up the dark state don't like Trump.
Consequently instead of working to improve the country, the never-trumpers are "working" against Trump.

What most people do is put up with it, come home like my Dad did and bitch and moan BUT still he went to work, did his job and retired.
These people like the whistleblower wants to destroy Trump. Pure and simple and get paid while doing it!
he is not a whistle blower, he is schifft's political spy
Is a mob informant a spy? Maybe technically they are but being on the right side of the law makes all the difference.
yep, it is illegal to spy on the president

Where is that law that says it's illegal to apy on the president?

In this case, an employee saw Trump breaking the law....

Prove it.

The Jury is still out on that one. You prove he didn't.

Hey idiot! How do you prove something that DIDN"T happen? It is up to idiots like YOU to prove it!
Dummies like you think you can prove something that never happened! Geez how f...king stupid are you!
It is up to YOU to prove it occurred! Do you understand the logic here? There is NO way anyone can prove something happened that never happened!

Well, you demand I prove something that hasn't happened. It's the least I can do for you. Now, get to it. I won't wait.

In your world it is just fine to fanatically support the president even if it violates your own oath of office but it is terrible to report illegal activity?

The only thing he did that was wrong was to

KICK HILLARY'S ASS.

The whistleblower doesn’t matter: we now have many witnesses claiming quid pro quo. Trump released a transcript where honors asking about Biden . Mulvaney admitted quid pro quo....

The whistleblower was correct in his accusations
Trump has confirmed it

He provided a valuable service to our nation

Yeah,

Same as if he counted the number of times Trump takes a shit in a day.

It's about the same in terms of importance.

Get a life.

Federal Employees take an oath to defend the Constitution

Reporting acts that are detrimental to our country is part of that

For a paid poster, you do a pretty shitty job.

Funny how you guys are so exacting when it suites your purposes.

Prove it.

Hey idiot! How do you prove something that DIDN"T happen? It is up to idiots like YOU to prove it!
Dummies like you think you can prove something that never happened! Geez how f...king stupid are you!
It is up to YOU to prove it occurred! Do you understand the logic here? There is NO way anyone can prove something happened that never happened!

Well, you demand I prove something that hasn't happened. It's the least I can do for you. Now, get to it. I won't wait.

You make absolutely no sense!
Of course I want you to prove that Trump was involved in bribery. You make the charge. You prove.
What the hell does "it's the least I can do for you " MEAN? Geez you make no sense.
Then you want me to "get to it" Get to what? You are making the charge of bribery. PROVE it dummy!
Then you say "I won't wait" What the hell does that mean? Again flaky snowflakes like you make absolutely NO SENSE!

Prove it.

Of course I want you to prove that Trump was involved in bribery. You make the charge. You prove.
What the hell does "it's the least I can do for you " MEAN? Geez you make no sense.
Then you want me to "get to it" Get to what? You are making the charge of bribery. PROVE it dummy!
Then you say "I won't wait" What the hell does that mean? Again flaky snowflakes like you make absolutely NO SENSE!

I don't have to prove a damned thing. I am not in the House of Representatives or the Senate. And I don't think I am that important in the grand scheme of things. You demand I prove something that's outside my control. So I reserve the right to make the same stupid demand of you. So get to it, cupcake.

Prove it.

I don't have to prove a damned thing. I am not in the House of Representatives or the Senate. And I don't think I am that important in the grand scheme of things. You demand I prove something that's outside my control. So I reserve the right to make the same stupid demand of you. So get to it, cupcake.

But YOU DarylHunt....wrote: "Well, you demand I prove something that hasn't happened. It's the least I can do for you. Now, get to it. I won't wait."
What you wrote MADE NO sense!
No human can prove that something DIDN"T happen! Do you comprehend?
No Bribery activity happened. So how can I prove it didn't? You can't prove an event occurred that didn't occur!
Do you comprehend that? Nothing happened so how can anyone prove something DIDN'T if it didn't! Do you understand Daryl...

What goes around comes around - Karma is not in trump's best interest.

How many lives have been harmed by trump's use of power? There is no doubt trump has invited the hate of some, and the rest of us who have not been seriously harmed (unless we consider the tax fraud he signed) do not support trump; I do so, and suspect millions others do so too, because he is an embarrassment, but more importunately inept and dishonest.

so, a worker ant must always have allegiance then??

~S~

The entire purpose of the whistleblower laws is to stop government waste and fraud. It was never meant to be a political tool.

LOL, when waste and fraud are discovered by a whistle- blower, it is investigated and if found to be true, those responsible are punished.

FRAUD: a person or thing intended to deceive others, typically by unjustifiably claiming or being credited with accomplishments or qualities.

What goes around comes around - Karma is not in trump's best interest.

How many lives have been harmed by trump's use of power? There is no doubt trump has invited the hate of some, and the rest of us who have not been seriously harmed (unless we consider the tax fraud he signed) do not support trump; I do so, and suspect millions others do so too, because he is an embarrassment, but more importunately inept and dishonest.

Please...
According to a diminishing number of people like you that believe EVERYTHING the MSM says about Trump, he is an embarrassment...
Tell me were these Democrat Presidents an embarrassment?
Screen Shot 2019-11-09 at 9.32.44 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-09 at 9.33.15 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-09 at 9.33.52 AM.png
Screen Shot 2019-11-09 at 9.34.26 AM.png

In your world it is just fine to fanatically support the president even if it violates your own oath of office but it is terrible to report illegal activity?

The only thing he did that was wrong was to

KICK HILLARY'S ASS.
Loosing by 3 million votes is now kicking ass. Sort of like his "winning".
And in doing so she spent 56% more than Trump who evidently knew the Constitution declares the electoral college the final vote for President.
You are proving the point that millions of Americans that support Trump KNOW!
Trump being a businessman first KNOWS how to spend $$ effectively!
Tell me how "smart" Hillary was in spending $9.46 per vote versus Trump $5.32!
Millions of Americans recognize a traditional spendthrift politician versus a scrooge, penny pinching businessman like Trump!
They like me may not approve of some of Trump's methods... but considering more people are earning paychecks, more tax revenue coming in even after tax cuts...
to millions like me that makes a difference!
TrumVsHillaryvoteCost.png

• Thanks
Reactions: 007

Forum List

Back