Question For All You Male Leftists That Still Believe Trannys Are Real Women

You don't understand the impact of supporting a movement like this. It doesn't just affect the individuals...obviously. We wouldn't be having this convoy if that were the case.

If transgender individuals make it everyone's business or Obama...which is the case at the moment...decides to make it everyone's business...then we have the right to object.
I don't think your objections make sense but I'd fight for your right to raise them. I guess I don't see the impact and in fact I don't think it should be anyone's business if that person in women's clothes in the ladies room has a Y chromosome or not.
Well then we just agree to disagree.

You don't understand the impact of supporting a movement like this. It doesn't just affect the individuals...obviously. We wouldn't be having this convoy if that were the case.

If transgender individuals make it everyone's business or Obama...which is the case at the moment...decides to make it everyone's business...then we have the right to object.
I don't think your objections make sense but I'd fight for your right to raise them. I guess I don't see the impact and in fact I don't think it should be anyone's business if that person in women's clothes in the ladies room has a Y chromosome or not.
Well then we just agree to disagree.
Agreed.

Thanks for the thoughtful posts though Alan. I don't mean to be dismissive of your points.
I will admit to being uncomfortable with the whole transgender issue but that is my problem really. Only when their actions impact other should we be concerned.
Which is why we are...and it has less to do with Transgenderism than it does with opening up the chance of women and young girls being raped. How do you honestly know if it's a dude in drag seeking to molest in a dress or a sincere transgender? The vast majority of them don't have the make up artists RuPaul has...and RuPaul doesn't even pass for a woman very well... Make up or otherwise.

So looking at the average transgender population...poor, jobless, mentally disturbed... No awesome airbrush artist to wipe away the male features of their faces and bodies...

How do we tell the difference between a transwoman and a cross dresser? Look at their junk? Leftists thought they came up with a clever point when they said " So wuy yoo gones do, check der genertalier at duh bafroom, yoo crazy conserveetives? ahahaha!!!"

How can you tell a cross dresser from the average tranny, who is pre-op and looks just like a dude in drag?

See ..you folks do not think enough into it. You're trendies.

Why doesn't the Obama administration appoint a trannie to a high position in the federal government? Too embarrassing and awkward? If Barry Hussein wants to traumatize young girls throughout America by forcing them to accept boys in the showers and locker rooms why doesn't he try it on his own daughters first to show that girls "need to get over their fear of the male genitalia"? Why doesn't the White House open it's ladies rest room to men to show it's solidarity with the freakazoid voting base? Can you spell "hypocrite"?

Which is why we are...and it has less to do with Transgenderism than it does with opening up the chance of women and young girls being raped.

So you think the laws we have against rape won't stop a rapist but being banned from the woman's room will?

How do you honestly know if it's a dude in drag seeking to molest in a dress or a sincere transgender?

How do you know if a guy walking down the street openly carrying a gun is a good guy with a gun or a bad guy with a gun? You don't, you have to wait until something happens. Or would you ban all guns just to be safe?

How do we tell the difference between a transwoman and a cross dresser? Look at their junk? Leftists thought they came up with a clever point when they said " So wuy yoo gones do, check der genertalier at duh bafroom, yoo crazy conserveetives? ahahaha!!!".

So what is the answer? Everyone has to carry a id with their gender on it that they have to show when they wish to enter a woman's bathroom? Do they have to show it to anyone who asks or will there be a cop there? Having to show it to anyone sounds like a major invasion of privacy but a great way to get the name of an attractive young lady. If there is a cop there I doubt you have to worry about a crime being committed.

Or you have you not thought it out completely?

Why doesn't the Obama administration appoint a trannie to a high position in the federal government?

How do you know they haven't?
They haven't.
You'd prefer they didn't pick the most qualified candidate if it that person happened to be a transgender?
If they are Transgender then they are mentally ill and unqualified.

Can you cite the section of the DSM-5 where you found that?

Which is why we are...and it has less to do with Transgenderism than it does with opening up the chance of women and young girls being raped.

So you think the laws we have against rape won't stop a rapist but being banned from the woman's room will?

How do you honestly know if it's a dude in drag seeking to molest in a dress or a sincere transgender?

How do you know if a guy walking down the street openly carrying a gun is a good guy with a gun or a bad guy with a gun? You don't, you have to wait until something happens. Or would you ban all guns just to be safe?

How do we tell the difference between a transwoman and a cross dresser? Look at their junk? Leftists thought they came up with a clever point when they said " So wuy yoo gones do, check der genertalier at duh bafroom, yoo crazy conserveetives? ahahaha!!!".

So what is the answer? Everyone has to carry a id with their gender on it that they have to show when they wish to enter a woman's bathroom? Do they have to show it to anyone who asks or will there be a cop there? Having to show it to anyone sounds like a major invasion of privacy but a great way to get the name of an attractive young lady. If there is a cop there I doubt you have to worry about a crime being committed.

Why doesn't the Obama administration appoint a trannie to a high position in the federal government?

They haven't.

Have you personally looked down the pants of everyone in the administration or do you subcontract that kind of thing?
It's likely the only tranny is the one discussed currently on the Politics board.

Thanks for the thoughtful posts though Alan. I don't mean to be dismissive of your points.
I will admit to being uncomfortable with the whole transgender issue but that is my problem really. Only when their actions impact other should we be concerned.
Which is why we are...and it has less to do with Transgenderism than it does with opening up the chance of women and young girls being raped. How do you honestly know if it's a dude in drag seeking to molest in a dress or a sincere transgender? The vast majority of them don't have the make up artists RuPaul has...and RuPaul doesn't even pass for a woman very well... Make up or otherwise.

So looking at the average transgender population...poor, jobless, mentally disturbed... No awesome airbrush artist to wipe away the male features of their faces and bodies...

How do we tell the difference between a transwoman and a cross dresser? Look at their junk? Leftists thought they came up with a clever point when they said " So wuy yoo gones do, check der genertalier at duh bafroom, yoo crazy conserveetives? ahahaha!!!"

How can you tell a cross dresser from the average tranny, who is pre-op and looks just like a dude in drag?

You do know that RuPaul is not transgendered and doesn't claim to be either. If you think he is, no wonder you are confused.

RuPaul is a drag queen.

They haven't.

Have you personally looked down the pants of everyone in the administration or do you subcontract that kind of thing?
It's likely the only tranny is the one discussed currently on the Politics board.

That you know of.

You do know that RuPaul is not transgendered and doesn't claim to be either. If you think he is, no wonder you are confused.

RuPaul is a drag queen.

Wait, now. Did you just acknowledge the existence of transgendered people? :shock:

Now, you're a “transphobic bigot” if you're a straight guy, and you won't date a “trans woman” because h'orsh'/it still has “boy parts”.

You have to wonder how gullible some guys are, how the guys in this video were fools. OK, visually, these two trannies look passably like girls, but as soon as they open their mouths, and you hear a definitely-male voice, how can the guys not know something is not right.

Of course, with all the deal being made of one of them wearing a bikini in public for the first time, h'orsh'/it still wears bulky shorts, as does the other tranny. It makes sense, of course, because without the shorts, a bikini bottom would never hide the obvious bulge of “boy parts” that it's not made to properly cover. In fact, it'd be a challenge for a tranny to wear a very skimpy bikini bottom, and not have h'orsh'/it's dick sticking right out of it.

Transgender "Girl" UPSET With Straight Guys Because "They Can't get Over..."

RuPaul is a drag queen.
When looking at "transgenders" and "cross dressers" and "drag queens"....I don't know how you can tell the difference. Is it like a tranny caste system where they have special hand signals or something? Because they all look like men trying to be women to me.

They haven't.
You'd prefer they didn't pick the most qualified candidate if it that person happened to be a transgender?
If they are Transgender then they are mentally ill and unqualified.
Yes.

Forum List

Back