Question For Conservatives.Hillary's Small Rally Crowds.How Come We Never See Them?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
Sarasota, Florida
:desk: :cheers2: :nono: Especially in her last boring speech about how to fix the economy that her President screwed up. And who are these people cheering her on, even after she lies to them? Has anyone ever actually seen these crowds? Yes, maybe the paid actors and baffoons that stand behind her and told not to pick their noses while Hillary is speaking.
Something just isn't right. When Hillary speaks before her crowds of 200, she sounds like a robot that works for Burger King, and at the same time, just makes up stuff about Donald Trump. Just like with Polls. No one can possibly believe that about 55/56% of all potential voters have the same IQ as a Titmouse.
:omg: :shock:

:desk: :cheers2: :nono: Especially in her last boring speech about how to fix the economy that her President screwed up. And who are these people cheering her on, even after she lies to them? Has anyone ever actually seen these crowds? Yes, maybe the paid actors and baffoons that stand behind her and told not to pick their noses while Hillary is speaking.
Something just isn't right. When Hillary speaks before her crowds of 200, she sounds like a robot that works for Burger King, and at the same time, just makes up stuff about Donald Trump. Just like with Polls. No one can possibly believe that about 55/56% of all potential voters have the same IQ as a Titmouse.
Isn't it about time we threw in the towel?
If with the internet and some conservative media we cannot get these voting fools to see the folly in their elected officials and all of their crimes and lies and cover ups by them and the media --- if they cannot admit they have been had by now, they will never change.

No matter what is done or said, Hildebeest is going to be our next president. (vomit)

I give up. I pray and try to be good. I no longer believe anything will change at the higher levels of authority, and so I have kind of stopped caring.

It is easier to not give a crap then it is to oppose someone like Obama or Mrs. Tuzla and see them elected by the ignorant masses.

If with the internet and some conservative media we cannot get these voting fools to see the folly in their elected officials and all of their crimes and lies and cover ups by them and the media --- if they cannot admit they have been had by now, they will never change.

No matter what is done or said, Hildebeest is going to be our next president. (vomit)

I give up. I pray and try to be good. I no longer believe anything will change at the higher levels of authority, and so I have kind of stopped caring.

Hillary is unstoppable. You should give up.

Oh well, what can you do?

I blame Bush.

He had a chance post 911 to toss the entire Democrat Vote manufacturing Facility on the ashheap of history. He could have asked for and passed a national, computerized voter ID registration system. This would have caused actual vote count for Dems to be cut in half. The Big City Democrat Vote Manufacturing Facilities are the only thing keeping Dems competitive, once that goes -- you can turn out the lights (and permanently lower the Dem Carbon footprint)

Last edited:

Exactly what has been made up about Trump?

Hillary is unstoppable.
Thanks to thoughtless fools like you.

You should give up.
I have.

Excellent *rubbing hands together in evil Mr. Bruns fashion”

Weren't you supposed to be on an ocean cruise this week? You know, another way of reminding yourself how lovely the world is, and how silly conservatives or Christians are constantly whining?

October. My world is lovely most all the time.

Your nominee for President uses school yard insults in every speech. To call you guys silly is to put it mildly.

As a Christian myself, I’m not sure what you mean by whining but whatever. You’ve seen that Clinton is Mr. Trump’s superior in every way and have given up. Thats the important thing.

HIllary has more people working for her campaign than have ever shown up at one of her rallies.

Is anyone actually saying that either one of these fools is a good choice ?

Truthfully ?

Hillary is unstoppable.

You should give up.
I have.

exactly

Thanks, but you have provided no food for thought. Do explain your wisdom in all this.

Yeah, I’d love to hear a reasoned approach to supporting Drumpf at this point. The guy who makes fun of the infirmed, “doesn’t like” war heroes who were captured, insinuates women are on their period…. I’m not sure how you can even stand to look at someone who does that sort of thing. I mean, if you arrived 10 minutes early at your hair stylist’s boutique and she/he was mocking someone who spoke in broken sentences due to a stroke…you’d likely not let this person anywhere near your head or your family. Yet you guys are willing to let this small fraction of a man be your President?

Yes, someone with a 55% disapproval rating is "unstoppable." You're not just a Democrat, you're a partisan hack

Yes, someone with a 55% disapproval rating is "unstoppable." You're not just a Democrat, you're a partisan hack

Trump is the best your party can offer. Think about that one for a minute.

Forum List

Back