Question for Democrats: Will spewing out hatred be your strategy for the next four years?

Blackrook

Diamond Member
Jun 20, 2014
I think you're going to alienate yourselves even more from the American people. They will see your hate and want no part of it. For your own sakes, you should rein in the hatred and start acting like normal people.

In retrospect, it was what Republicans did for 8 years, directed at Obama.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3000 using Tapatalk

Nah, they'll figure out, in two years when they get their ass kicked in the midterms that it ain't work'n.

I don't recall Republicans threatening to blow up the White House, which is what Madonna just did.

The election of Trump started a time of exaggerated crudeness. It's what you wanted, and now you have it. The main thing to look for is what that dumb cheeto is able to accomplish, because it's all on him, and he has no excuses.

What hatered? Example ?

You fa left drones Hate Trump, just read all your Trump bashing posts for examples..

Hating what he says and does ! Are the righties gonna really play this game ? After everything said about obama ?

No hating is a far left drone trait, you hate anything not far left with a passion..

If Trump truly hated as you far left drones did, then he would not evolve his position so much!

Forum List

Back