Question for everyone: Should the United States have open borders?

Open Borders - Yes Or No

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I doubt that but if so he is the exception that proves the rule LOL...
He just said it, dumbass, and he's not an acception. Most of your sleazy lying douchebags aren't dumb enough to admit it, but you come out against every attempt to control the border.

You aren't fooling anyone.
You retarded recessive monkey. I never said I was for open borders.
You sure as hell did. Allow me to quote:

"Thats what all means. It means everyone. That way people are not let in at the discretion of whatever whim is used to define someone as legal or illegal."

If everyone is legal, then how are we controlling the border?
Where in that quote do you see the word "open" or "borders"? I know you flunked out in 3rd grade but you should have done self study by now. There is this word called context. Please look up the definition and apply it to my quoted words.
When you imply everyone should be legal, you are implying that we should have open borders. You can't have one without the other.
I didnt imply everyone should be legal you dunce.

In a free society, yes, there's a case to be made for open borders.

But America is no longer a free society. So, no, we can't have open borders.
Open borders make no sense. Its much like living in a house with no doors but multiple doorways.

In a truly free society, there is a case to be made. One may certainly debate the case, but one can be made.

But, again, America is no longer a free society. Freedom simply isn't popular anymore. People want to be led.

None of them are "worthy," shit for brains. The all entered the country illegally. They all deserve to be put on a bus back to where they were born.
That will never happen, super duper. Racist dupes like you are only 25% of the country...
I'm not a racist, and race has nothing to do with it. These people turned their country into a shithole, so why should we bring them here to turn out country into a shithole?
Actually you are a racist and you and your kind went and fucked up their countries. Now youre getting the results.
How am I a racist?

If anyone on this board is a racist, it's you. You've proven that many times.
Doest really matter. I dont want to discuss you being a racist. I'm just amazed you lack the education to read and understand I am against open borders.
Explain how everyone can be illegal if we don't have open borders. Closed borders mean people who enter without our express permission are illegal.

I doubt that but if so he is the exception that proves the rule LOL...
He just said it, dumbass, and he's not an acception. Most of your sleazy lying douchebags aren't dumb enough to admit it, but you come out against every attempt to control the border.

"Thats what all means. It means everyone. That way people are not let in at the discretion of whatever whim is used to define someone as legal or illegal."

Where in that quote do you see the word "open" or "borders"? I know you flunked out in 3rd grade but you should have done self study by now. There is this word called context. Please look up the definition and apply it to my quoted words.
When you imply everyone should be legal, you are implying that we should have open borders. You can't have one without the other.
No one is for open borders, super duper dupes... The GOP has another planet, pretty damn scary... Big lies.

Then what does that sentence mean?

In a free society, yes, there's a case to be made for open borders.

But America is no longer a free society. So, no, we can't have open borders.
Open borders make no sense. Its much like living in a house with no doors but multiple doorways.

In a truly free society, there is a case to be made. One may certainly debate the case, but one can be made.

But, again, America is no longer a free society. Freedom simply isn't popular anymore. People want to be led.
What do you consider a truly free society?

No one is for open borders, super duper dupes... The GOP has another planet, pretty damn scary... Big lies.
Wrong. You're for open borders. You admit it all the time.

Then what does that sentance mean?
Just what it says. The only way I am for closed borders is if no one can get in.

Just what it says. The only way I am for closed borders is if no one can get in.
It says you oppose declaring anyone is illegal. Therefor you are for open borders.

That will never happen, super duper. Racist dupes like you are only 25% of the country...
I'm not a racist, and race has nothing to do with it. These people turned their country into a shithole, so why should we bring them here to turn out country into a shithole?
Actually you are a racist and you and your kind went and fucked up their countries. Now youre getting the results.
How am I a racist?

Doest really matter. I dont want to discuss you being a racist. I'm just amazed you lack the education to read and understand I am against open borders.
Explain how everyone can be illegal if we don't have open borders. Closed borders mean people who enter without our express permission are illegal.
Kind of off topic but if the borders are totally closed then everyone that crosses is illegal. Are you drunk or are you just playing stupid?

We have survived over 200 years without a wall on our Southern border

Why do we need one now?

So once they get in, then you want to grant them full citizenship?

It says you oppose declaring anyone is illegal. Therefor you are for open borders.
Where does it say I oppose declaring anyone illegal?

How am I a racist?

Kind of off topic but if the borders are totally closed then everyone that crosses is illegal. Are you drunk or are you just playing stupid?
True, but you said you are against defining anyone as illegal. Both claims can't be true.

Where does it say I oppose declaring anyone illegal?
I just quoted it, dumbass.

Of course not! If you don't have borders you don't have a country. This world has so many stupid, horrible, criminal savages, it would overwhelm America trying to get a free ride off us!

Here's what you liberals out there cannot grasp: the rest of the world is a vile, hypocritical, backstabbing, parasitic pile of vaguely spiral-shaped dogshit - always trying to use America for every advantage they can while cursing our very existence at the same time. I have spent enough time backpacking abroad, I've already seen this. Non-Americans are fatter, stupider and more arrogant than any country stereotypes us for being. That's why I now have an extreme, xenophobic hatred of non-Americans. I've seen how jaw-droppingly, breathtaking, rotten-to-the-core FULL OF SHIT non-Americans are. Ad nauseum.

How am I a racist?

True, but you said you are against defining anyone as illegal. Both claims can't be true.
No dunce. I said I am not for some arbitrary designation of what constitutes an illegal vs legal.

Forum List

Back