Question for everyone: Should the United States have open borders?

Open Borders - Yes Or No

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It appears that the question is not stupid because everything that the Democrats oppose in GOP legislation point to the Democrats favor everyone coming in at any time.

Now historically we did have that... when on August 3,1882 the first "general immigration law" was passed.
Immigration Act of 1882 - Wikipedia
And the population of the USA at that time was 50,189,209 or 1/6 what it is today.

So our country was founded on the rule of law... not emotion. Not illogic. But founded on the preamble of the US Constitution what clearly states.."provide for the common defence".

So if we have no borders. No laws regarding who can come in what do we have but back to where we were
over 136 years when EVERYONE had a gun. A lot of the country had no law and anyone could come in.

So is that what the Democrats want? Our country to revert back to the way we were in the 1880s?

I'm all in favor then as there would be open season on protecting me and my property it sounds like.

Wow what a farce!

First, there are many other functions that borders provide beside keeping immigrants out.

Second, the Democrats not supporting current Republican proposals does not equate to the Democrats wanting open borders.

Third, the majority of immigrants are not breaking any laws. They are applying for asylum and other various immigrant status. That is not against the law at all. It's these law abiding people who are having their children taken away. That gives a whole lot more incentive for people to try to enter the country illegally.

Fourth, the vast majority of these people are law abiding, peaceful people who are only hoping for a better life. They are an awful lot like your ancestors (except they don't want to kill native Americans).

Fifth, you are a paranoid idiot if you think that these people are a threat to you and your property. Just becuase you are a violent theiving idiot doesn't mean that they are.

Oh right, they've caught 5 MS13 gang members trying to enter with children in the last couple of months.

Link?

I heard it on Fox, but here's an article that backs it up. Fox mentioned a female gang member who was caught with a child, this article doesn't.

• There have been approximately 227 MS-13 members caught at the U.S. border so far this fiscal year -- a pace not seen since 2014, according to Customs and Border Protection data. They sneak into the country, or they pose as unaccompanied minors or fathers with small children. Law enforcement sources told KPRC that nearly every MS-13 member arrested for a violent crime in the greater Houston area since 2014 has protected unaccompanied minor status.
MS-13 apprehensions at the border skyrocket

Who claimed catch and released worked you idiot? Dont deflect from the question little one.
That's what the Dims are advocating, douchebag.
Actually they are advocating the democratic 2010 comprehensive immigration bill that that started out with a SSID card that can't be faked, the only solution. But carry on with the silly brainwash, dupe.

Liberal Dictionary:
=====================================================
2010 comprehensive immigration bill - amnesty.

Fuck that.
Give them working papers if they are worthy and not criminals. You can't throw 12 million people out never going to happen. End it.
None of them are "worthy," shit for brains. The all entered the country illegally. They all deserve to be put on a bus back to where they were born.
That will never happen, super duper. Racist dupes like you are only 25% of the country...

Bologna, super duper. C 2010 Democratic Bill. No no one is for open borders, super dope.

What the hell are you smoking? Show me where I said anyone is for open borders...
On the other hand Democrats can certainly do strict, just not cruel or stupid.
Your Messiah deported more than Trump has.
But Trump has separated more families for no reason, that's the stupid and cruel part. Pass the 2010 democratic immigration bill with SS ID card and end illegal immigration, Dunces.

It appears that the question is not stupid because everything that the Democrats oppose in GOP legislation point to the Democrats favor everyone coming in at any time.

Now historically we did have that... when on August 3,1882 the first "general immigration law" was passed.
And the population of the USA at that time was 50,189,209 or 1/6 what it is today.

So our country was founded on the rule of law... not emotion. Not illogic. But founded on the preamble of the US Constitution what clearly states.."provide for the common defence".

So if we have no borders. No laws regarding who can come in what do we have but back to where we were
over 136 years when EVERYONE had a gun. A lot of the country had no law and anyone could come in.

So is that what the Democrats want? Our country to revert back to the way we were in the 1880s?

I'm all in favor then as there would be open season on protecting me and my property it sounds like.

Wow what a farce!

First, there are many other functions that borders provide beside keeping immigrants out.

Second, the Democrats not supporting current Republican proposals does not equate to the Democrats wanting open borders.

Third, the majority of immigrants are not breaking any laws. They are applying for asylum and other various immigrant status. That is not against the law at all. It's these law abiding people who are having their children taken away. That gives a whole lot more incentive for people to try to enter the country illegally.

Fourth, the vast majority of these people are law abiding, peaceful people who are only hoping for a better life. They are an awful lot like your ancestors (except they don't want to kill native Americans).

Fifth, you are a paranoid idiot if you think that these people are a threat to you and your property. Just becuase you are a violent theiving idiot doesn't mean that they are.

Oh right, they've caught 5 MS13 gang members trying to enter with children in the last couple of months.

Link?

I heard it on Fox, but here's an article that backs it up. Fox mentioned a female gang member who was caught with a child, this article doesn't.

• There have been approximately 227 MS-13 members caught at the U.S. border so far this fiscal year -- a pace not seen since 2014, according to Customs and Border Protection data. They sneak into the country, or they pose as unaccompanied minors or fathers with small children. Law enforcement sources told KPRC that nearly every MS-13 member arrested for a violent crime in the greater Houston area since 2014 has protected unaccompanied minor status.

Legalize pot, 60% of gang business. Decriminalize hard drugs and treat with substitutes... End this never ending GOP scam.

Wow what a farce!

Link?

Legalize pot, 60% of gang business. Decriminalize hard drugs and treat with substitutes... End this never ending GOP scam.

Bullshit, the gangs are making almost as much on human trafficking as they are drugs. Illegals pay as much as 10K per head to come from central America to the southern border.

Not sure what is so difficult to comprehend about the word "all"?

Legal and illegal?

Mark
Thats what all means. It means everyone. That way people are not let in at the discretion of whatever whim is used to define someone as legal or illegal.
The voters decide that, moron. Your belief that we have to open the floodgates to illegals to avoid the possibility of showing partiality couldn't be more hilarious.
No one is for that except in GOP propaganda.
Asclepias just said he was for it, you stupid jackass.
I doubt that but if so he is the exception that proves the rule LOL...

That's what the Dims are advocating, douchebag.
Actually they are advocating the democratic 2010 comprehensive immigration bill that that started out with a SSID card that can't be faked, the only solution. But carry on with the silly brainwash, dupe.

Liberal Dictionary:

Fuck that.
Give them working papers if they are worthy and not criminals. You can't throw 12 million people out never going to happen. End it.
None of them are "worthy," shit for brains. The all entered the country illegally. They all deserve to be put on a bus back to where they were born.
That will never happen, super duper. Racist dupes like you are only 25% of the country...
I'm not a racist, and race has nothing to do with it. These people turned their country into a shithole, so why should we bring them here to turn out country into a shithole?

Legal and illegal?

Mark
Thats what all means. It means everyone. That way people are not let in at the discretion of whatever whim is used to define someone as legal or illegal.
The voters decide that, moron. Your belief that we have to open the floodgates to illegals to avoid the possibility of showing partiality couldn't be more hilarious.
He just said it, dumbass, and he's not an acception. Most of your sleazy lying douchebags aren't dumb enough to admit it, but you come out against every attempt to control the border.

You aren't fooling anyone.

iu

He just said it, dumbass, and he's not an acception. Most of your sleazy lying douchebags aren't dumb enough to admit it, but you come out against every attempt to control the border.

You retarded recessive monkey. I never said I was for open borders.

Liberal Dictionary:

Fuck that.
I'm not a racist, and race has nothing to do with it. These people turned their country into a shithole, so why should we bring them here to turn out country into a shithole?
I think the GOP War on Drugs has turned them into shitholes... Good to hear racism no longer exists LOL....

In a free society, yes, there's a case to be made for open borders.

But America is no longer a free society. So, no, we can't have open borders.

Wow what a farce!

Link?

Bullshit, the gangs are making almost as much on human trafficking as they are drugs. Illegals pay as much as 10K per head to come from central America to the southern border.

Link?

In a free society, yes, there's a case to be made for open borders.

But America is no longer a free society. So, no, we can't have open borders.
Open borders make no sense. Its much like living in a house with no doors but multiple doorways.

Liberal Dictionary:

Fuck that.
Actually you are a racist and you and your kind went and fucked up their countries. Now youre getting the results.

You sure as hell did. Allow me to quote:

"Thats what all means. It means everyone. That way people are not let in at the discretion of whatever whim is used to define someone as legal or illegal."

If everyone is legal, then how are we controlling the border?

Link?

Link?

Heard it in an interview with a border patrol agent last night, feel free to peruse their prime time line up.

Liberal Dictionary:

Fuck that.
Actually you are a racist and you and your kind went and fucked up their countries. Now youre getting the results.
How am I a racist?

If anyone on this board is a racist, it's you. You've proven that many times.

"Thats what all means. It means everyone. That way people are not let in at the discretion of whatever whim is used to define someone as legal or illegal."

Where in that quote do you see the word "open" or "borders"? I know you flunked out in 3rd grade but you should have done self study by now. There is this word called context. Please look up the definition and apply it to my quoted words.

Where in that quote do you see the word "open" or "borders"? I know you flunked out in 3rd grade but you should have done self study by now. There is this word called context. Please look up the definition and apply it to my quoted words.
When you imply everyone should be legal, you are implying that we should have open borders. You can't have one without the other.

How am I a racist?

If anyone on this board is a racist, it's you. You've proven that many times.
Doest really matter. I dont want to discuss you being a racist. I'm just amazed you lack the education to read and understand I am against open borders.

Forum List

Back