Question for everyone: Should the United States have open borders?

Open Borders - Yes Or No

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
stupid poll

no open borders - enforce the laws on the books.

end of problem
You clowns just had a meltdown over enforcing the law on the books.
Where does it say the laws had to be enforced in that manner? Can you show me or are you parroting?
Catch and release doesn't work, moron. We've alreasy tried that, but that's exactly what you douchebags want.

Sent from my SM-G935P using USMessageBoard.com mobile app
Who claimed catch and released worked you idiot? Dont deflect from the question little one.
That's what the Dims are advocating, douchebag.
Actually they are advocating the democratic 2010 comprehensive immigration bill that that started out with a SSID card that can't be faked, the only solution. But carry on with the silly brainwash, dupe.

Drumpf capitulated after claiming he couldnt do anything about the way he enforced the current law. You guys are dumb as pocket lint.
That didnt really address my question. Obviously you assumed I was a Dem. Even so the borders shouldnt be closed unless they are closed to all.

What do you mean "closed to all"?

Mark
Not sure what is so difficult to comprehend about the word "all"?

Legal and illegal?

Mark
Thats what all means. It means everyone. That way people are not let in at the discretion of whatever whim is used to define someone as legal or illegal.
The voters decide that, moron. Your belief that we have to open the floodgates to illegals to avoid the possibility of showing partiality couldn't be more hilarious.
No one is for that except in GOP propaganda.

On the other hand Democrats can certainly do strict, just not cruel or stupid.

Are you referencing this?

Democrats controlled congress...

President signed the bill...

The Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996, enacted by Congress on September 30, 1996, took full effect on April 1, 1997. The new law is restrictive and harsh.
New Immigration Law Takes Effect on April 1 - FindLaw
corporate.findlaw.com/law-library/new-immigration-law-takes-effect-on-april-1.html

You clowns just had a meltdown over enforcing the law on the books.
Where does it say the laws had to be enforced in that manner? Can you show me or are you parroting?
Catch and release doesn't work, moron. We've alreasy tried that, but that's exactly what you douchebags want.

Who claimed catch and released worked you idiot? Dont deflect from the question little one.
Actually they are advocating the democratic 2010 comprehensive immigration bill that that started out with a SSID card that can't be faked, the only solution. But carry on with the silly brainwash, dupe.

Liberal Dictionary:
=====================================================
2010 comprehensive immigration bill - amnesty.

Fuck that.

Liberal Dictionary:

Fuck that.
Give them working papers if they are worthy and not criminals. You can't throw 12 million people out never going to happen. End it.

Bologna, super duper. C 2010 Democratic Bill. No no one is for open borders, super dope.

What the hell are you smoking? Show me where I said anyone is for open borders...
Everything Dims do is cruel and stupid.

Are you referencing this?

Democrats controlled congress...

President signed the bill...

The Illegal Immigration Reform and Immigrant Responsibility Act of 1996, enacted by Congress on September 30, 1996, took full effect on April 1, 1997. The new law is restrictive and harsh.
New Immigration Law Takes Effect on April 1 - FindLaw
corporate.findlaw.com/law-library/new-immigration-law-takes-effect-on-april-1.html
Democrats did not control Congress. And no.

Question for everyone: Should the United States have open borders?

In a world without fear no one needs closed borders. The question is why so many nations in the world are so full of fear.

Oh by the way: "Boo! I'm a German!" And the sky fell not only one time in history on our heads.

Last edited:
… So if we have no borders. No laws regarding who can come in what do we have but back to where we were
over 136 years when EVERYONE had a gun. …

What's totally wrong. The cowboys looked more like gauchos - and not like the current "Hollywood"-idea of cowboys, which came once from Buffalo Bill (including the idea cowboys wore a Stetson). I heard 1/3 of the Cowboys were Blacks once - I don't know how many were Latinos. I doubt whether the most cowboys spoke English. I guess nearly no one of them had a gun. Guns were expensive. Perhaps a group of them had one or two rifles, because they had to kill wounded animals.
The problem in this time (19th century) was the genocide on Red Indians all over the North of America. In former times the Red Indians were able to defend themselves with their own weapons. Now came the automatic rifles … Nevertheless the current weapon problem of the USA today started only about 70 years ago in the past. So I doubt about it has really something to do with the constitution of the USA from the year 1787.

Last edited:
It appears that the question is not stupid because everything that the Democrats oppose in GOP legislation point to the Democrats favor everyone coming in at any time.

Now historically we did have that... when on August 3,1882 the first "general immigration law" was passed.
Immigration Act of 1882 - Wikipedia
And the population of the USA at that time was 50,189,209 or 1/6 what it is today.

So our country was founded on the rule of law... not emotion. Not illogic. But founded on the preamble of the US Constitution what clearly states.."provide for the common defence".

So if we have no borders. No laws regarding who can come in what do we have but back to where we were
over 136 years when EVERYONE had a gun. A lot of the country had no law and anyone could come in.

So is that what the Democrats want? Our country to revert back to the way we were in the 1880s?

I'm all in favor then as there would be open season on protecting me and my property it sounds like.

Wow what a farce!

First, there are many other functions that borders provide beside keeping immigrants out.

Second, the Democrats not supporting current Republican proposals does not equate to the Democrats wanting open borders.

Third, the majority of immigrants are not breaking any laws. They are applying for asylum and other various immigrant status. That is not against the law at all. It's these law abiding people who are having their children taken away. That gives a whole lot more incentive for people to try to enter the country illegally.

Fourth, the vast majority of these people are law abiding, peaceful people who are only hoping for a better life. They are an awful lot like your ancestors (except they don't want to kill native Americans).

Fifth, you are a paranoid idiot if you think that these people are a threat to you and your property. Just becuase you are a violent theiving idiot doesn't mean that they are.

Oh right, they've caught 5 MS13 gang members trying to enter with children in the last couple of months.

Link?

If USA opens the borders it will turn into EU where the terrorists not only are benefiting from the EU governments but also have been killing the people every once in a while.

The man lives in a two-story house provided by the community with two wives and six children. Despite polygamy being illegal in Germany, Ahmad was allowed to bring his second wife into the country as she is the mother of four of his kids.
‘Thank you, Mama Merkel’: Syrian refugee lives with 2 wives, 6 kids on benefits in Germany

View attachment 200093

Here lives a Syrian refugees with 2 wives, 6 kids and gets benefits in Germany? And how to find him under the millions of displaced persons, foreign-workers, members of the EU, refugees and all other idiots here? And what to do then? To tell him he is a bad guy because he likes to flee with his families from the soldiers of ISIS, Syria, Russia, England, France, USA, Iran and Israel - and others?

Last edited:

Liberal Dictionary:

Fuck that.
Give them working papers if they are worthy and not criminals. You can't throw 12 million people out never going to happen. End it.
None of them are "worthy," shit for brains. The all entered the country illegally. They all deserve to be put on a bus back to where they were born.

What do you mean "closed to all"?

Mark
Not sure what is so difficult to comprehend about the word "all"?

Legal and illegal?

Mark
Thats what all means. It means everyone. That way people are not let in at the discretion of whatever whim is used to define someone as legal or illegal.
The voters decide that, moron. Your belief that we have to open the floodgates to illegals to avoid the possibility of showing partiality couldn't be more hilarious.
No one is for that except in GOP propaganda.
Asclepias just said he was for it, you stupid jackass.

Truth.View attachment 200101

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

So where did the native Indians come from?
But archeologists predicted that they either came from the Ice Bridge from Russia of Asia that led to what is now Alaska and they walked down North America.
Who's land was it then?
Plus... There are up to 200,000 Indian American millionaires in the United States. 1/9 Indians Americans are millionaires in the US. The statistics were done by Merrill Lynch Wealth Management, a subsidiary company of Bank of America. There are up to 223,000 firms own up by Indians Americans plus 20,000 hotels in the United States belong to Indian Americans. You can view the remainder of the statistics below the reference.
https://www.quora.com/How-many-Indian-are-millionaires-in-USA

Seems like they've done pretty well!
According to the 2010 Census, 5.2 million people in the United States identified as American Indian and Alaska Native,
https://www.census.gov/history/pdf/c2010br-10.pdf

Wow.. think about that: nearly 4% of all American Indians are millionaires!

Wow but your are stupid. Indian American and American Indian are totally different. LMAO

"...Your are stupid?" LMAO!!

Sent from my SM-J727VPP using Tapatalk

Forum List

Back