Question for everyone: Should the United States have open borders?

Open Borders - Yes Or No

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I didnt imply everyone should be legal you dunce.

Then what does that sentance mean?
Just what it says. The only way I am for closed borders is if no one can get in.
It says you oppose declaring anyone is illegal. Therefor you are for open borders.
Where does it say I oppose declaring anyone illegal?
I just quoted it, dumbass.
Quote it again because I dont see it.

How am I a racist?

If anyone on this board is a racist, it's you. You've proven that many times.
Doest really matter. I dont want to discuss you being a racist. I'm just amazed you lack the education to read and understand I am against open borders.
Explain how everyone can be illegal if we don't have open borders. Closed borders mean people who enter without our express permission are illegal.
Kind of off topic but if the borders are totally closed then everyone that crosses is illegal. Are you drunk or are you just playing stupid?
True, but you said you are against defining anyone as illegal. Both claims can't be true.
No dunce. I said I am not for some arbitrary designation of what constitutes an illegal vs legal.
It's hardly arbitrary. If they don't have our explicit permission to be here, they are illegal.

Where in that quote do you see the word "open" or "borders"? I know you flunked out in 3rd grade but you should have done self study by now. There is this word called context. Please look up the definition and apply it to my quoted words.
When you imply everyone should be legal, you are implying that we should have open borders. You can't have one without the other.

Just what it says. The only way I am for closed borders is if no one can get in.
So once they get in, then you want to grant them full citizenship?
Only if they are seeking asylum and have not committed a serious crime.

Doest really matter. I dont want to discuss you being a racist. I'm just amazed you lack the education to read and understand I am against open borders.
Explain how everyone can be illegal if we don't have open borders. Closed borders mean people who enter without our express permission are illegal.
Kind of off topic but if the borders are totally closed then everyone that crosses is illegal. Are you drunk or are you just playing stupid?
True, but you said you are against defining anyone as illegal. Both claims can't be true.
No dunce. I said I am not for some arbitrary designation of what constitutes an illegal vs legal.
It's hardly arbitrary. If they don't have our explicit permission to be here, they are illegal.
Youre uneducated. They are not illegal if they are seeking asylum.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
When you imply everyone should be legal, you are implying that we should have open borders. You can't have one without the other.

Then they will all seek asylum. I fail to understand why we should let a single one of them into our country.

If they're lying about the reason, they are breaking the law, and almost all of them are lying about the reason. They want access to our weflare and good jobs. They aren't being persecuted in their home countries any more than the rest of the population.

No.

Next question. Should we intentionally target children with the intention of traumatizing them as our focus in order to enforce policies?

Actions have consequences, the folks to blame are the one who took the wrong actions. You got what you wanted, the families will now stay together.
In prison until they are vetted and cleared. try and be happy.

So that's a yes, Children should be targeted with the intention of traumatizing them. Should children be physically harmed as well? How about thrown in to gas chambers? Where do you draw the line? Do you have a line?
Are you drunk?

Then they will all seek asylum. I fail to understand why we should let a single one of them into our country.
Such is life.

You fail to understand a lot of things because you arent that bright. Immigrants are the life blood of this country.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
If they're lying about the reason, they are breaking the law, and almost all of them are lying about the reason. They want access to our weflare and good jobs. They aren't being persecuted in their home countries any more than the rest of the population.
Can you prove that claim that all or most are lying?

So? If we didn't let people seek asylum or get away from bad situations to come here, you would not be here now. That is the essence of America and what you believe is un American.

Such is life.

You fail to understand a lot of things because you arent that bright. Immigrants are the life blood of this country.
Horseshit. Immigrants from South of the Border have done virtually nothing for this country.

No, he can't prove it.

Such is life.

Horseshit. Immigrants from South of the Border have done virtually nothing for this country.
Well we all know you arent very bright so I am not really interested in your opinion. I need some proof of that statement.

So? If we didn't let people seek asylum or get away from bad situations to come here, you would not be here now. That is the essence of America and what you believe is un American.

That was then. This is now. When my ancestors migrated here, this country was virtually empty. Now it's full. Furthermore, by ancestors came from civilized country's like Britan, Ireland and France. The countries of Central America are not civilized. They are shitholes. Their populations have a high tolerance for corruption, ignorance and graft. We don't need anymore of their kind.

No, he can't prove it.

Such is life.

Well we all know you arent very bright so I am not really interested in your opinion. I need some proof of that statement.
vitually everything you know is wrong. I have proved it hundreds of times, like your claim that Egyptians are black people.

No, he can't prove it.

Such is life.

vitually everything you know is wrong. I have proved it hundreds of times, like your claim that Egyptians are black people.
Thats not proof at all that immigrants from south of the border have done virtually nothing for this country.

No, he can't prove it.
Such is life.

Thats not proof at all that immigrants from south of the border have done virtually nothing for this country.
I haven't tried to prove it. It's a self evident fact. Can you name anything significant that immigrants from Central America have done for this country? Of course you can't.

Forum List

Back