Question for everyone: Should the United States have open borders?

Open Borders - Yes Or No

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Poland had open borders and got swallowed up by Germany.

Why do Republicans keep insist Democrats want open borders? Don't they lie enough already?

Question for all the open border Democrats:

Exactly how many illegals do you want to allow into the United States?

How many poor, uneducated, unskilled illegals do you want to allow to come to this country to sponge off taxpayers?

How many, exactly?

5 million? 10 million? 20 Million?

Liberals and snowflakes never want to look at the end of what's going on and provide you with an answer to that question...
We had open borders for close to 200 years

What happened was Mexicans would cross for short term or seasonal work and then return to their families

Once a border was established, they were forced to stay
They stayed when welfare was created and they could suck off of American taxpayers. Also the difference in jobs becamed markedly different. The automobile also made it possible for them to move through the entire country rather than remain in the border states.
But they didn’t stay when welfare was created

Seasonal workers returned home. When the doors were closed they just stayed because they couldn’t be sure they could return

Couldn’t return where? Home or back in this country? Hundreds of thousands of farm workers cross the border every year, work and then return to their home country. They ship them in and out by the bus loads.

Why do Republicans keep insist Democrats want open borders? Don't they lie enough already?
Actions speak louder than words..............useless to engage a troll............

Now troll along.

Sure, but only if we ended taxation, wealth redistribution and the welfare state. Without that evil upon us, no one would care who picks the strawberries.

Until then, no.

When I was growing up, my summer was filled with picking strawberries, cherries, peaches, string beans and on and on, I’d make money and spend and enjoy the fruits of my labor, today it is a violation of child labor laws, so now kids sit at home, get fat and play video games and avoid social interaction.
Are you telling us you oppose child labor laws?

Are you saying that picking berries should be a violation of child labor laws?
Do you think child labor laws are a mistake?

https://www.dol.gov/whd/regs/compliance/whdfs12.pdf

Fact sheet from the Dept. of Labor........

The program for LEGALLY WORKING HERE ON FARMS...............yet they haven't updated their site for many years..........and have caused problems with the red tape for workers to Farms that have done it legally......while farms that do it illegally get no prosecution.

Sure, but only if we ended taxation, wealth redistribution and the welfare state. Without that evil upon us, no one would care who picks the strawberries.

Until then, no.

When I was growing up, my summer was filled with picking strawberries, cherries, peaches, string beans and on and on, I’d make money and spend and enjoy the fruits of my labor, today it is a violation of child labor laws, so now kids sit at home, get fat and play video games and avoid social interaction.

Where did I say child labor laws are a mistake? Go ahead be honest instead of distorting what is said, I’ll wait.

Until then, no.

LOL

I just posted the laws troll.............looking for another angle to troll I see...........

Do you oppose the legal way to work in this country or do you honor the time old tool of lawlessness of the Dem party on immigration........

Question for all the open border Democrats:

Exactly how many illegals do you want to allow into the United States?

How many poor, uneducated, unskilled illegals do you want to allow to come to this country to sponge off taxpayers?

How many, exactly?

5 million? 10 million? 20 Million?

Liberals and snowflakes never want to look at the end of what's going on and provide you with an answer to that question...
We had open borders for close to 200 years

What happened was Mexicans would cross for short term or seasonal work and then return to their families

Once a border was established, they were forced to stay
They stayed when welfare was created and they could suck off of American taxpayers. Also the difference in jobs becamed markedly different. The automobile also made it possible for them to move through the entire country rather than remain in the border states.
But they didn’t stay when welfare was created

Seasonal workers returned home. When the doors were closed they just stayed because they couldn’t be sure they could return

They stayed when they started getting good paying jobs in construction and driving trucks.

ROFL! It couldn't be more obvious that Dims want open borders. Whenever a measure comes up to control the borders, the Dims always vote it down.

Until then, no.

I think the family should determine how a child is raised, not the government.

If a person under 18 wants to gain work experience, whether out of economic need or a desire to build a resume, they ought to be able to engage in such voluntary activity with the blessings of their parents.

If a child labor law stands in the way of that, then I'm against it.

The majority of guys I grew up with worked as a kid. Some were caddies, others worked retail. I worked in restaurants, first as a bus boy, eventually working my way to head chef. It's how I got through college and grad school without incurring debt.

Actually, super dingbat dupe, I am 4 ending illegal immigration immediately with a SS ID card that cannot be faked, the only solution, with tough enforcement. And amnesty 4 Worthy immigrants who are very important 2 our economy. You are a brainwashed functional moron. The GOP appears to want this mess to go on forever....
In other words, you're for open borders. There will never be tough enforcement of employer sanctions. If you support your moronic I.D., then why not support E verify? Of course, your filthy party supports neither of these. You can't name a single enforcement measure they support. Voting Democrat means you support open-borders. It's as simple as that.
The GOP will never do anything good... The Democrats support an ID card, they support E verify, they support anything but stupidity and cruelty.
The Dim party opposes both things, moron. The only thing it actually supports is open borders. They just got done crying like petulant little children because they insisted that Trump implement catch and release by executive order.

Who do you think you're fooling?
Link to any Democrats saying that, super duper? The GOP blocks any ID card every time...

E-VERIFY VICTORY -- 8 Senators Switch Sides Since March Defeat

Sen. Schumer (D-N.Y.) is the Democrats' leader who is expected to introduce his "comprehensive immigration reform" amnesty legislation later this year. Amazingly, he tried to get all Democrats today to vote against the E-Verify mandate because he said E-Verify isn't TOUGH enough. Can you believe it?
So you agree no Democrat has ever said they R 4 open borders? Thank you very much.

No.

Next question. Should we intentionally target children with the intention of traumatizing them as our focus in order to enforce policies?

Agreed. And thankfully, Obabble is no longer President and able to traumatize children by wrapping them in aluminum foil and putting them in cages.

No.

Next question. Should we intentionally target children with the intention of traumatizing them as our focus in order to enforce policies?

Agreed. And thankfully, Obabble is no longer President and able to traumatize children by wrapping them in aluminum foil and putting them in cages.
Very very rarely happened, only in special cases, super duper dupe. Not like under your idiot Heroes...

Until then, no.

Deflect much?

Yes so many folks still vote Democrat. So perplexing.
Thanks for 9/11 through total incompetence, the stupidest Wars ever, 35 years of giveaway to the greedy rich and cuts in services and slow ruin for the rest, and a corrupt World depression. All the GOP has is BS and lies for ignoramuses like you... Democrats are for open borders? You people are brainwashed Beyond belief. Pass the 2010 Democratic comprehensive immigration bill with SSID card and end this mess forever, super duper dupers. Also a voter ID to take care of that phony GOP scandal...

Forum List

Back