Question for everyone: Should the United States have open borders?

Open Borders - Yes Or No

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It is overpopulated - and it will be much more worse soon. The population growth worldwide is not only exponential it is even hyperbolic.

How many immigrants and how many grew up in the USA?

We are not overpopulated.

Planet Earth is overpopulated. The human race is causing a very dramatic species extinction and the human race overheats the planet.

Everybody here today is either an immigrant or a descendent of one. Except the Native American tribes.

You live in the past. The USA is meanwhile not a little world any longer. You are US-Americans - that's all.

So you want to let more people into our high consumption society to make the process go even faster?

You're an imbecile, of course.

Nevertheless is the planet overpopulated and the hyperbolic population growth causes and will cause more and more dramatically situations.

What does that have to do with illegal aliens?

You used this argument. You should know on your own why you used this argument and what it changes in your mind when you accept that this argument is wrong.

wohlstandsverteilung_2390379.jpg

1% World population vs 99% Worldpopulation

"No debate on unequal wealth now"

Last edited:
No.

Next question. Should we intentionally target children with the intention of traumatizing them as our focus in order to enforce policies?

Should adults use their children in a criminal act to gain entrance into a country?
No.

Next question. Should we intentionally target children with the intention of traumatizing them as our focus in order to enforce policies?

Actions have consequences, the folks to blame are the one who took the wrong actions. You got what you wanted, the families will now stay together.
In prison until they are vetted and cleared. try and be happy.

Isn't it wonderful, we are sending children into prisons with criminals.
They are crossing as a family looking for a better life

The Trump administration is using terrorism to threaten them

Question for all the open border Democrats:

Exactly how many illegals do you want to allow into the United States?

How many poor, uneducated, unskilled illegals do you want to allow to come to this country to sponge off taxpayers?

How many, exactly?

5 million? 10 million? 20 Million?

Liberals and snowflakes never want to look at the end of what's going on and provide you with an answer to that question...
We had open borders for close to 200 years

What happened was Mexicans would cross for short term or seasonal work and then return to their families

Once a border was established, they were forced to stay

Liberalism is one big crock of shit. I’m sorry but it’s true. They lie so effortlessly & skillfully. Whether it’s “we don’t want open borders,” or “we’re not trying to take your guns,” it’s all bullshit. Just be honest about who you are you frauds.

We are not overpopulated.

Planet Earth is overpopulated. The human race is causing a very dramatic species extinction and the human race overheats the planet.

Everybody here today is either an immigrant or a descendent of one. Except the Native American tribes.

You live in the past. The USA is meanwhile not a little world any longer. You are US-Americans - that's all.

So you want to let more people into our high consumption society to make the process go even faster?

You're an imbecile, of course.

Nevertheless is the planet overpopulated and the hyperbolic population growth causes and will cause more and more dramatically situations.

What does that have to do with illegal aliens?

You used this argument. You should know on your own why you used this argument and what it changes in your mind when you accept that this argument is wrong.

wohlstandsverteilung_2390379.jpg

1% World population vs 99% Worldpopulation

"No debate on unequal wealth now"

What the fuck does your pic have to do with my argument? I simply posted a fact. More people emigrating here means more consumption and more pollution.

How many poor, uneducated, unskilled illegals do you want to allow to come to this country to sponge off taxpayers?

How many, exactly?

Liberals and snowflakes never want to look at the end of what's going on and provide you with an answer to that question...

What happened was Mexicans would cross for short term or seasonal work and then return to their families

They stayed when welfare was created and they could suck off of American taxpayers. Also the difference in jobs becamed markedly different. The automobile also made it possible for them to move through the entire country rather than remain in the border states.

No.

Should adults use their children in a criminal act to gain entrance into a country?
No.

Actions have consequences, the folks to blame are the one who took the wrong actions. You got what you wanted, the families will now stay together.

Even if that were true, I don't have a problem with it. No one forced them to come here. If they don't like the treatment they recieve, they can return to where they came from.

Sure, but only if we ended taxation, wealth redistribution and the welfare state. Without that evil upon us, no one would care who picks the strawberries.

Until then, no.

And the USA was not under the first 32 nations of the world: "US-America absent". Your favorite game seems to be "trade war" - a kind of monopoly with the rule "USA wins and the winner takes it all."

Pfft ... My favorite "game" is darts ... :thup:

I only watch soccer because I have a friend who went to college on a soccer scholarship and it makes him happy when we watch.
But ... Most of the time I am in the pool, cooking and enjoying adult beverages ... I don't really give a damn who wins.

Now in business ... You're correct I'll go for "winner takes all".
Trade wars ... Meh, in business, everything is a cost or a profit, and you decide how much goes on either side.
Let the rest of the world worry about their crap ... There's money to be made.

Liberalism is one big crock of shit. I’m sorry but it’s true. They lie so effortlessly & skillfully. Whether it’s “we don’t want open borders,” or “we’re not trying to take your guns,” it’s all bullshit. Just be honest about who you are you frauds.

We have 4 borders idiot. You aren't supporting closing borders by only closing the southern border. You are supporting a racist whites only policy.

No.

No.

Then do it legally, a better life is not coming here illegally. Terrorism? No that isn’t happening, but it is a great spin for the melodramatic media and the lefty nuts.

No.

No.

The Coward speaks...........why haven't you voted........don't want to make your view plain............................

Obvious you want open borders........but you don't even vote.........hence calling you a coward.

We have 4 borders idiot. You aren't supporting closing borders by only closing the southern border. You are supporting a racist whites only policy.
What four countries do we border? The Southern border is the only one where we have a problem because it's a border with a shithole third world country.

Sure, but only if we ended taxation, wealth redistribution and the welfare state. Without that evil upon us, no one would care who picks the strawberries.

Until then, no.

When I was growing up, my summer was filled with picking strawberries, cherries, peaches, string beans and on and on, I’d make money and spend and enjoy the fruits of my labor, today it is a violation of child labor laws, so now kids sit at home, get fat and play video games and avoid social interaction.

How many, exactly?

They stayed when welfare was created and they could suck off of American taxpayers. Also the difference in jobs becamed markedly different. The automobile also made it possible for them to move through the entire country rather than remain in the border states.
But they didn’t stay when welfare was created

Seasonal workers returned home. When the doors were closed they just stayed because they couldn’t be sure they could return

Until then, no.

When I was growing up, my summer was filled with picking strawberries, cherries, peaches, string beans and on and on, I’d make money and spend and enjoy the fruits of my labor, today it is a violation of child labor laws, so now kids sit at home, get fat and play video games and avoid social interaction.
Are you telling us you oppose child labor laws?

It appears that the question is not stupid because everything that the Democrats oppose in GOP legislation point to the Democrats favor everyone coming in at any time.

Now historically we did have that... when on August 3,1882 the first "general immigration law" was passed.
Immigration Act of 1882 - Wikipedia
And the population of the USA at that time was 50,189,209 or 1/6 what it is today.

So our country was founded on the rule of law... not emotion. Not illogic. But founded on the preamble of the US Constitution what clearly states.."provide for the common defence".

So if we have no borders. No laws regarding who can come in what do we have but back to where we were
over 136 years when EVERYONE had a gun. A lot of the country had no law and anyone could come in.

So is that what the Democrats want? Our country to revert back to the way we were in the 1880s?

I'm all in favor then as there would be open season on protecting me and my property it sounds like.
For many it appears controlling our borders led to Trump votes (but don’t tell the lefty idiots).

What four countries do we border? The Southern border is the only one where we have a problem because it's a border with a shithole third world country.

I’m for shutting down the borders, matters not whether they are north, south, east or west, shut them all down. Canada’s contempt for the United States and our laws is disturbing, they reall don’t give a damn about our sovereignty.

Until then, no.

Are you telling us you oppose child labor laws?

Are you saying that picking berries should be a violation of child labor laws?

How many, exactly?

But they didn’t stay when welfare was created

Seasonal workers returned home. When the doors were closed they just stayed because they couldn’t be sure they could return
Farm Workers - Wage and Hour Division (WHD) - U.S. Department of Labor

My god...........where do you come up with your one liners.................

There is a legal way to pick crops under the Dept. of Labor..........has been for quite some time........and a system that offers protection to the migrant workers..........

Your quote shows you are part of the problem..........oh they stayed home............HOW ABOUT THEY USE THE LEGAL WAY TO WORK HERE.

Pravda in action again.

Forum List

Back