Question For Liberals #3

Liberals, what do you find to be more egregious?

• As a liberal, I say Hillary Clinton granting twenty percent of US uranium to Russia.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • As a liberal, I say fielding a meeting with a Russian lobbyist seeking a law change.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a non-liberal checkng in.

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
Why? You haven't denied enough already?

I've given credible proof to discredit the lies presented by idiots making silly accusations.

No you haven't and I haven't either. You see, your problem along with a lot of people, is you (and me) have no idea of the credibility of the so called "links". As we have seen time and time again, the media is biased, even going so far as to lie. ALL the media does this. So your "proof" is nothing more than you parroting what someone else has parroted from someone else who may or may not be accurate. Probably not. Which is why I rarely ever post links or provide "proof" because I can't say with certainty it really happened and you can't either unless you were involved directly which you were not. :) Then if you were directly involved and you tell, you might be committing treason. ;)

Credibility is not so arbitrary as you seem to think. All sources have been known to make mistakes, but willingness to make retractions and corrections go a long way toward earning credibility. The right wing meme of attacking the press is no more valid then their claims of FEMA prisons were.
Nonsense. All one need do is look at the MSM and see all the negative press on Trump, everyday, non stop.

If Trump and his supporters are tired of his stupid behavior being reported, he should quit being so stupid. You should note that Trump has done what he is accused of. Obama faced just as much opposition, but he wasn't guilty of the countless fake accusations.
Well, what was I thinking, trying to engage you? LOL! No point whatsoever.

Obama faced just as much opposition, but he wasn't guilty of the countless fake accusations.

True, but Obama was undeniably "guilty" of being half black, smart and articulate...and to right wingers that is an unpardonable offense.

Hillary Clinton didn't grant the Russians 20% of US uranium. Your question is based on a lie, as usual.

She signed off on the deal quite literally as secretary of state. I'm sure you have some cooked-up denial that gets her off the hook for that.

I see you a falling for another of Trump's lies. He is the POTUS, and the real information is available to him 24/7. It's a shame he is too stupid to even find out the truth.
Was she the only, or even the main one to sign off on it, or was she only one of 9 different members on the committee that approved the deal? Did she have veto power to stop the deal if she wanted to? Do you really think that uranium can or will ever be exported from the US? Find the answer to these questions, and then get back with me. Here is a good place to start.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

Despite transfer of ownership, the uranium remained in the U.S.

A key fact ignored in criticisms of Clinton’s supposed involvement in the deal is that the uranium was not — nor could it be — exported, and remained under the control of U.S.-based subsidiaries of Uranium One, according to a statement by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission:

NRC’s review of the transfer of control request determined that the U.S. subsidiaries will
remain the licensees, will remain qualified to conduct the uranium recovery operations, and will continue to have the equipment, facilities, and procedures necessary to protect public health and safety and to minimize danger to life or property. The review also determined that the licensees will maintain adequate financial surety for eventual decommissioning of the sites. Neither Uranium One nor ARMZ holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility may be exported.

Despite the uranium remaining in the US, the Russians still own it, thanks to Hillary and the Hussein. That means they make profit selling it to the US. That means they could withhold it if they wanted to. That means they control it and could smuggle it out of the country if they want. The point is she put Russian interests ahead of US national security.

But hey, Jr. meeting a Russian to attempt to find out Hillary's illegal activities is more "treasonous" in your head.

all the while Russian cash flowed to the Clinton foundation

imagine that

Tell me about all that russian cash. Where did it come from, and how did it get to her?

common knowledge it went to her "foundation" dont be so silly

you make yourself look like a retard by doing so

I've given credible proof to discredit the lies presented by idiots making silly accusations.

No you haven't and I haven't either. You see, your problem along with a lot of people, is you (and me) have no idea of the credibility of the so called "links". As we have seen time and time again, the media is biased, even going so far as to lie. ALL the media does this. So your "proof" is nothing more than you parroting what someone else has parroted from someone else who may or may not be accurate. Probably not. Which is why I rarely ever post links or provide "proof" because I can't say with certainty it really happened and you can't either unless you were involved directly which you were not. :) Then if you were directly involved and you tell, you might be committing treason. ;)

Credibility is not so arbitrary as you seem to think. All sources have been known to make mistakes, but willingness to make retractions and corrections go a long way toward earning credibility. The right wing meme of attacking the press is no more valid then their claims of FEMA prisons were.
Nonsense. All one need do is look at the MSM and see all the negative press on Trump, everyday, non stop.

If Trump and his supporters are tired of his stupid behavior being reported, he should quit being so stupid. You should note that Trump has done what he is accused of. Obama faced just as much opposition, but he wasn't guilty of the countless fake accusations.
Well, what was I thinking, trying to engage you? LOL! No point whatsoever.

Engage me by claiming the tinfoil hat theory that there is no credible journalism? That the foundations of our country are no longer valid? Perhaps you want to pretend this has become a Mad Max world, but I know all those histrionics are just so much right wing crap. No the media isn't perfect, but they aren't my enemy, and if you have just the slightest bit of sanity left, you know it isn't yours either..

She signed off on the deal quite literally as secretary of state. I'm sure you have some cooked-up denial that gets her off the hook for that.

I see you a falling for another of Trump's lies. He is the POTUS, and the real information is available to him 24/7. It's a shame he is too stupid to even find out the truth.
Was she the only, or even the main one to sign off on it, or was she only one of 9 different members on the committee that approved the deal? Did she have veto power to stop the deal if she wanted to? Do you really think that uranium can or will ever be exported from the US? Find the answer to these questions, and then get back with me. Here is a good place to start.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

A key fact ignored in criticisms of Clinton’s supposed involvement in the deal is that the uranium was not — nor could it be — exported, and remained under the control of U.S.-based subsidiaries of Uranium One, according to a statement by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission:

NRC’s review of the transfer of control request determined that the U.S. subsidiaries will
remain the licensees, will remain qualified to conduct the uranium recovery operations, and will continue to have the equipment, facilities, and procedures necessary to protect public health and safety and to minimize danger to life or property. The review also determined that the licensees will maintain adequate financial surety for eventual decommissioning of the sites. Neither Uranium One nor ARMZ holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility may be exported.

Despite the uranium remaining in the US, the Russians still own it, thanks to Hillary and the Hussein. That means they make profit selling it to the US. That means they could withhold it if they wanted to. That means they control it and could smuggle it out of the country if they want. The point is she put Russian interests ahead of US national security.

But hey, Jr. meeting a Russian to attempt to find out Hillary's illegal activities is more "treasonous" in your head.

imagine that

Tell me about all that russian cash. Where did it come from, and how did it get to her?

Great. In that case, you should easily be able to point at what specifically makes it common knowledge. Are you saying Russia made direct payments to her foundation? Perhaps you think there were intermediaries. Surely you have dates and amounts of the cash transfers since that is the basis of your claims.

imagine that

Great. In that case, you should easily be able to point at what specifically makes it common knowledge. Are you saying Russia made direct payments to her foundation? Perhaps you think there were intermediaries. Surely you have dates and amounts of the cash transfers since that is the basis of your claims.

in one instance 500 thousand dollars

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal

Continuing the QFLS:

Liberals: What is more egregious to you: Hillary Clinton granting the Russians twenty percent of USA uranium (regardless of whether you even concede a bribe occurred) or The Trump campaign briefly entertaining a legally admitted Russian lawyer lobbying for a law change?

Question For Liberals Series

Question For Liberals #1
Question For Liberals #2

Hillary Clinton didn't grant the Russians 20% of US uranium. Your question is based on a lie, as usual.

The mined ore is sold to refineries. They could shut the mines down and it would have a negligible effect on the industry. The US has just 1% of the world reserve of uranium. Our friends down under have 39%. Lets stay friends with them. Smuggle uranium ore out of the country? That's too funny.

Actually, she did. That is black and white reality. And you're a hack for calling me a liar. She literally had to fucking sign off on it, jackass.

Signing off on the deal doesn't mean the Russian were granted 20% of our uranium. That ore is processed here and stays here just like it did when the Canadians owned it.

imagine that

in one instance 500 thousand dollars

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
500 thou is a drop in the bucket compared to the hundreds of millions that you claim, and it's not that far out of line for an ex-president's speech. Bush Jr, and Senior have each received well over 30 million in speaking fees since leaving the white house.

Actually, she did. That is black and white reality. And you're a hack for calling me a liar. She literally had to fucking sign off on it, jackass.

Signing off on the deal doesn't mean the Russian were granted 20% of our uranium. That ore is processed here and stays here just like it did when the Canadians owned it.

So, the Russians aren't viewed as a hostile entity by Dems/Clinton? Cos their rhetoric has suggested otherwise. You're okay with giving uranium to a hostile entity? Of course you are; because like any liberal, you're a moral relativist.

Continuing the QFLS:

Liberals: What is more egregious to you: Hillary Clinton granting the Russians twenty percent of USA uranium (regardless of whether you even concede a bribe occurred) or The Trump campaign briefly entertaining a legally admitted Russian lawyer lobbying for a law change?

Question For Liberals Series

Question For Liberals #1
Question For Liberals #2

The mined ore is sold to refineries. They could shut the mines down and it would have a negligible effect on the industry. The US has just 1% of the world reserve of uranium. Our friends down under have 39%. Lets stay friends with them. Smuggle uranium ore out of the country? That's too funny.

It is? The TSA just failed on 17 out of 18 tests.

Yup; and this is to say nothing of the OBVIOUS bribes that BULLDOG (probably a paid poster) is trying to write off.
Credible link?

You mean a Democrat approved globalist outlet? We're done playing that game, dude. Don't even bother playing that card anymore.

It is? The TSA just failed on 17 out of 18 tests.

Were they smuggling uranium past the TSA? How many tons of uranium were those 17 able to sneak on a passenger plane?

I cannot help but wonder why this uranium lie has resurfaced from several posters in the last week. They have obviously all been given direction to divert attention away from the traitorous Trump family. What is especially fun is that Trump has also repeated the uranium lie. These gullible people are idiots wrapped in stupid with a moron filling.

Yup; and this is to say nothing of the OBVIOUS bribes that BULLDOG (probably a paid poster) is trying to write off.
Credible link?

You mean a Democrat approved globalist outlet? We're done playing that game, dude. Don't even bother playing that card anymore.

I mean a credible link. If you try to pass off some Alex Jones crap, you'll be laughed at.

Credible link?

I mean a credible link. If you try to pass off some Alex Jones crap, you'll be laughed at.

Not playing that game, dude. If you want to dispute the facts, feel free. Not worried about whether you think my links are good because they're from Clinton News Network, Washington Compost, Nothing But Crap, Always Broadcasting Crap, New York Slimes, etc. Go open a thread if you want to cry about your media monopoly crumbling.

Credible link?

Not playing that game, dude. If you want to dispute the facts, feel free. Not worried about whether you think my links are good because they're from Clinton News Network, Washington Compost, Nothing But Crap, Always Broadcasting Crap, New York Slimes, etc. Go open a thread if you want to cry about your media monopoly crumbling.
Of the $145 million allegedly contributed to the Clinton Foundation by Uranium One investors, the lion’s share — $131.3 million — came from a single donor, Frank Giustra, the company’s founder. But Giustra sold off his entire stake in the company in 2007, three years before the Russia deal and at least 18 months before Clinton became secretary of state.

Of the remaining individuals connected with Uranium One who donated to the Clinton Foundation, only one was found to have contributed during the same time frame that the deal was taking place.

In short, you are an idiot wrapped in stupid with a moron filling.

So, the Russians aren't viewed as a hostile entity by Dems/Clinton? Cos their rhetoric has suggested otherwise. You're okay with giving uranium to a hostile entity? Of course you are; because like any liberal, you're a moral relativist.

One more fucking time for the mentally deficient right wingers.....

Trump claims — falsely — that Clinton gave Russia 20% of US uranium

No, Hillary Clinton did not "give Russia 20 percent of the uranium” in ...

No, Hillary Clinton Did Not 'Give' Russia Uranium - Foxtrot Alpha

Clinton had no power of veto or approval over the deal. She was one of nine members of the committee, and in any case only the president has veto power.

Why Donald Trump is wrong on an alleged Clinton uranium deal

After the#59 post, watch some other right wing nitwit...state, "why did Clinton give uranium to Russia????"

Fucking idiots !!!! LOL.

Forum List

Back