Question For Liberals #3

Liberals, what do you find to be more egregious?

• As a liberal, I say Hillary Clinton granting twenty percent of US uranium to Russia.

Votes: 1 14.3%
  • As a liberal, I say fielding a meeting with a Russian lobbyist seeking a law change.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am a non-liberal checkng in.

Votes: 6 85.7%

• Total voters
Despite the uranium remaining in the US, the Russians still own it, thanks to Hillary and the Hussein. That means they make profit selling it to the US. That means they could withhold it if they wanted to. That means they control it and could smuggle it out of the country if they want. The point is she put Russian interests ahead of US national security.

But hey, Jr. meeting a Russian to attempt to find out Hillary's illegal activities is more "treasonous" in your head.

Yup; and this is to say nothing of the OBVIOUS bribes that BULLDOG (probably a paid poster) is trying to write off.
Credible link?

You mean a Democrat approved globalist outlet? We're done playing that game, dude. Don't even bother playing that card anymore.

I mean a credible link. If you try to pass off some Alex Jones crap, you'll be laughed at.

Not playing that game, dude. If you want to dispute the facts, feel free. Not worried about whether you think my links are good because they're from Clinton News Network, Washington Compost, Nothing But Crap, Always Broadcasting Crap, New York Slimes, etc. Go open a thread if you want to cry about your media monopoly crumbling.

Got it. You're another one of those tinfoil hat idiots that think we are in a post-apocalyptic world where you trust no one but your own tribe. Idiot.

all the while Russian cash flowed to the Clinton foundation

imagine that

Tell me about all that russian cash. Where did it come from, and how did it get to her?

common knowledge it went to her "foundation" dont be so silly

you make yourself look like a retard by doing so

Great. In that case, you should easily be able to point at what specifically makes it common knowledge. Are you saying Russia made direct payments to her foundation? Perhaps you think there were intermediaries. Surely you have dates and amounts of the cash transfers since that is the basis of your claims.

in one instance 500 thousand dollars

Cash Flowed to Clinton Foundation Amid Russian Uranium Deal
500 thou is a drop in the bucket compared to the hundreds of millions that you claim, and it's not that far out of line for an ex-president's speech. Bush Jr, and Senior have each received well over 30 million in speaking fees since leaving the white house.

500 thou is a drop in the bucket

oh now it is only a small amount --LOL

i only needed to post one

face it you make yourself look more retarded by the post

VOTE OR DIE, SCARED LIBERALS.

Thus far, all you f*****s have whined to the hilt that Hillary did nothing wrong; yet you're too scared to vote for the other option, then. :lmao:

nat4900

Why is that funny? Is it just that you're a snickering fool.

It's a major flaw with me...I laugh at fucking idiots...can't help it.

I agree with the part about it being a major flaw. You have no valid discernable reason for your girlish giggles.

Everybody here has a discernable reason for his giggles, and giggles from everybody else reading your goofy posts too. You're fucking nuts, and it's hilarious.

Tell me about all that russian cash. Where did it come from, and how did it get to her?

Great. In that case, you should easily be able to point at what specifically makes it common knowledge. Are you saying Russia made direct payments to her foundation? Perhaps you think there were intermediaries. Surely you have dates and amounts of the cash transfers since that is the basis of your claims.

500 thou is a drop in the bucket compared to the hundreds of millions that you claim, and it's not that far out of line for an ex-president's speech. Bush Jr, and Senior have each received well over 30 million in speaking fees since leaving the white house.

In comparison to the hundreds of millions that you claim, 1/2 million is a small amount. You don't understand that?

In comparison to the hundreds of millions that you claim, 1/2 million is a small amount. You don't understand that?

i needed to only show you one fuck head

one btw the clintons bragged about killing the story

The Hillary Clinton emails are the gift that keeps on giving — particularly when it comes to Russia.

In one of the long-ago released WikiLeaks emails that has yet to garner much public attention, members of Clinton’s team bragged about successfully censoring a story tying a $500,000 speech former President Bill Clinton gave in Moscow to Hillary’s opposition to the Magnitsky Act.

The Magnitsky Act — a suite of sanctions against Russian banking officials named for a lawyer who died in Russian custody, according to Breitbart — has re-entered the news as its purportedly behind a Russian lawyer’s meeting with Donald Trump Jr. last summer.

“With the help of the research team, we killed a Bloomberg story trying to link HRC’s opposition to the Magnitsky bill to a $500,000 speech that WJC gave in Moscow,” the email reads, referring to the former president by the initials that stand for William Jefferson Clinton.

The $500,000 speech has typically been linked to a deal with Uranium One approved by Clinton’s State Department. In a 2015 New York Times piece, the paper reported that “(a)t the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family.

“Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One … shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.”

However, the conflicts of interest mentioned in the Uranium One case and the censored Bloomberg article aren’t necessarily mutually exclusive — both involve the Clintons, and their hunger for wealth and power.
Leaked Email Reveals Clinton Team Bragging About Censorship

nat4900

I agree with the part about it being a major flaw. You have no valid discernable reason for your girlish giggles.

Everybody here has a discernable reason for his giggles, and giggles from everybody else reading your goofy posts too. You're fucking nuts, and it's hilarious.

Then vote for the second option if you feel that way, coward.

The Hillary Clinton emails are the gift that keeps on giving — particularly when it comes to Russia.

In one of the long-ago released WikiLeaks emails that has yet to garner much public attention, members of Clinton’s team bragged about successfully censoring a story tying a $500,000 speech former President Bill Clinton gave in Moscow to Hillary’s opposition to the Magnitsky Act.

The Magnitsky Act — a suite of sanctions against Russian banking officials named for a lawyer who died in Russian custody, according to Breitbart — has re-entered the news as its purportedly behind a Russian lawyer’s meeting with Donald Trump Jr. last summer.

“With the help of the research team, we killed a Bloomberg story trying to link HRC’s opposition to the Magnitsky bill to a $500,000 speech that WJC gave in Moscow,” the email reads, referring to the former president by the initials that stand for William Jefferson Clinton.

The $500,000 speech has typically been linked to a deal with Uranium One approved by Clinton’s State Department. In a 2015 New York Times piece, the paper reported that “(a)t the heart of the tale are several men, leaders of the Canadian mining industry, who have been major donors to the charitable endeavors of former President Bill Clinton and his family.

“Members of that group built, financed and eventually sold off to the Russians a company that would become known as Uranium One … shortly after the Russians announced their intention to acquire a majority stake in Uranium One, Mr. Clinton received $500,000 for a Moscow speech from a Russian investment bank with links to the Kremlin that was promoting Uranium One stock.”

However, the conflicts of interest mentioned in the Uranium One case and the censored Bloomberg article aren’t necessarily mutually exclusive — both involve the Clintons, and their hunger for wealth and power.

Typically been linked? By who? More RWNJs like you?

oh now you are rambling on like the retard you are

the foundation was loaded with pay for play deals

Judicial Watch: New Abedin Emails Reveal Additional Instances of Clinton Donors Receiving Special Treatment from Clinton Department of State
JULY 14, 2017

Judicial Watch: New Abedin Emails Reveal Additional Instances of Clinton Donors Receiving Special Treatment from Clinton Department of State - Judicial Watch

Continuing the QFLS:

Liberals: What is more egregious to you: Hillary Clinton granting the Russians twenty percent of USA uranium (regardless of whether you even concede a bribe occurred) or The Trump campaign briefly entertaining a legally admitted Russian lawyer lobbying for a law change?

Question for Conservatives:

Why do you ask questions that are lies?

Hillary Clinton never 'granted Russians' 20% of American uranium.

Hillary Clinton's department was one of 9 departments that had to approve a sale of a company.

Along with the nuclear regulatory agencies, Canada, and Barack Obama.

What is 'egregious' about it?

Continuing the QFLS:

Liberals: What is more egregious to you: Hillary Clinton granting the Russians twenty percent of USA uranium (regardless of whether you even concede a bribe occurred) or The Trump campaign briefly entertaining a legally admitted Russian lawyer lobbying for a law change?

Question For Liberals Series

Question For Liberals #1
Question For Liberals #2

Hillary Clinton didn't grant the Russians 20% of US uranium. Your question is based on a lie, as usual.

She signed off on the deal quite literally as secretary of state. t.
'quite literally'

Well then show us her signature on the deal.

nat4900

Then vote for the second option if you feel that way, coward.

But that's not really what happened. now, is it?

Continuing the QFLS:

Question For Liberals #1
Question For Liberals #2

Hillary Clinton didn't grant the Russians 20% of US uranium. Your question is based on a lie, as usual.

She signed off on the deal quite literally as secretary of state. I'm sure you have some cooked-up denial that gets her off the hook for that.

I see you a falling for another of Trump's lies. He is the POTUS, and the real information is available to him 24/7. It's a shame he is too stupid to even find out the truth.
Was she the only, or even the main one to sign off on it, or was she only one of 9 different members on the committee that approved the deal? Did she have veto power to stop the deal if she wanted to? Do you really think that uranium can or will ever be exported from the US? Find the answer to these questions, and then get back with me. Here is a good place to start.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

Despite transfer of ownership, the uranium remained in the U.S.

A key fact ignored in criticisms of Clinton’s supposed involvement in the deal is that the uranium was not — nor could it be — exported, and remained under the control of U.S.-based subsidiaries of Uranium One, according to a statement by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission:

NRC’s review of the transfer of control request determined that the U.S. subsidiaries will
remain the licensees, will remain qualified to conduct the uranium recovery operations, and will continue to have the equipment, facilities, and procedures necessary to protect public health and safety and to minimize danger to life or property. The review also determined that the licensees will maintain adequate financial surety for eventual decommissioning of the sites. Neither Uranium One nor ARMZ holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility may be exported.

:lmao: Snopes; might as well be madeupmonkeyshit.com

Five Clinton-Russia Bombshells Progressives Yawned Over

1. Hillary Clinton approved the transfer of 20 percent of U.S. uranium to Russia and nine investors in the deal funneled $145 million to the Clinton Foundation.

While Hillary Clinton’s State Department was one of eight agencies to review and sign off on the transfer of 20 percent of U.S. uranium to Russia — then-Secretary of State Clinton herself was the only agency head whose family foundation received $145 million in donations from multiple people connected to the uranium deal, as reported by the New York Times.

While Hillary Clinton’s State Department was one of eight agencies to review and sign off on the transfer of 20 percent of U.S. uranium to Russia — then-Secretary of State Clinton herself was the only agency head whose family foundation received $145 million in donations from multiple people connected to the uranium deal, as reported by the New York Times.

Note- her agency- was one of 8 agencies- that had to approve the deal.

No indication that Hillary Clinton ever provided State Department approval herself- nor did the State Department approval alone approve the deal.

Your question starts off with a lie.

Why did you feel it necessary to lie in order to attack Clinton?

Continuing the QFLS:

Question For Liberals #1
Question For Liberals #2

She signed off on the deal quite literally as secretary of state. I'm sure you have some cooked-up denial that gets her off the hook for that.

I see you a falling for another of Trump's lies. He is the POTUS, and the real information is available to him 24/7. It's a shame he is too stupid to even find out the truth.
Was she the only, or even the main one to sign off on it, or was she only one of 9 different members on the committee that approved the deal? Did she have veto power to stop the deal if she wanted to? Do you really think that uranium can or will ever be exported from the US? Find the answer to these questions, and then get back with me. Here is a good place to start.

FACT CHECK: Hillary Clinton Gave 20 Percent of United States' Uranium to Russia in Exchange for Clinton Foundation Donations?

Despite transfer of ownership, the uranium remained in the U.S.

A key fact ignored in criticisms of Clinton’s supposed involvement in the deal is that the uranium was not — nor could it be — exported, and remained under the control of U.S.-based subsidiaries of Uranium One, according to a statement by the Nuclear Regulatory Commission:

NRC’s review of the transfer of control request determined that the U.S. subsidiaries will
remain the licensees, will remain qualified to conduct the uranium recovery operations, and will continue to have the equipment, facilities, and procedures necessary to protect public health and safety and to minimize danger to life or property. The review also determined that the licensees will maintain adequate financial surety for eventual decommissioning of the sites. Neither Uranium One nor ARMZ holds an NRC export license, so no uranium produced at either facility may be exported.

Despite the uranium remaining in the US, the Russians still own it, thanks to Hillary and the Hussein. That means they make profit selling it to the US. That means they could withhold it if they wanted to. That means they control it and could smuggle it out of the country if they want. The point is she put Russian interests ahead of US national security..

And prior to the 'Russians' owning it- the Canadians owned it.

And they will make a profit? Wow.....how very capitalist on them.

You do realize the United States imports most of the uranium we use- right?

The point is that 8 departments- plus the Nuclear Regulatory Agency- and the Canadian government- all approved this deal.

Not Hillary Clinton.

oh now you are rambling on like the retard you are

the foundation was loaded with pay for play deals

Judicial Watch: New Abedin Emails Reveal Additional Instances of Clinton Donors Receiving Special Treatment from Clinton Department of State
JULY 14, 2017

Judicial Watch: New Abedin Emails Reveal Additional Instances of Clinton Donors Receiving Special Treatment from Clinton Department of State - Judicial Watch

Here are just 3 of Judicial Watches fake stories. I have dozens more if you need them
DHS Quietly Moving, Releasing 'Vanloads' of 'Illegal Aliens' Away from Border
FALSE: 'Islamic Refugee' Arrested with Plans to Blow Up Gas Pipeline
FACT CHECK: Did the IRS 'Fast Track' Tax-Exempt Status for 'After School Satan' Clubs?

Forum List

Back