Question for my conservative friends here.

If Trump is found guilty in the documents case with Cannon presiding, will you agree the government proved its case and Trump deserves the punishment meted out?

Before the obvious question is asked, yes I will believe the government did not prove its case if he is acquitted with Cannon presiding..
You mention the judge forgetting the jury can be compromised, especially Florida Juries since they use online registration that is housed in Czech republic (a story I broke years ago about the ease of controlling the jury pool).
Any country can be controlling that web site provider, most likely Russia would be the one working out of Czech republic.
Even if you believe it unlikely, the pool will still be primarilly Democrats in the S.E.of FL.
If this was legit, the feds would have questioned & or indicted the agency in charge of boxing and transporting the documents or the agency that is in charge of collecting back materials deemed sensitive, since they didn't and this is the "second time" they timed a tit for tat intimidation obstruction as a reaction to docs the feds were ordered to turn over files and docs deadlined only hours earlier that their Raid and thrn Indictments. Coincidence? Hell No!

You mention the judge forgetting the jury can be compromised, especially Florida Juries since they use online registration that is housed in Czech republic (a story I broke years ago about the ease of controlling the jury pool).
Any country can be controlling that web site provider, most likely Russia would be the one working out of Czech republic.
Even if you believe it unlikely, the pool will still be primarilly Democrats in the S.E.of FL.
If this was legit, the feds would have questioned & or indicted the agency in charge of boxing and transporting the documents or the agency that is in charge of collecting back materials deemed sensitive, since they didn't and this is the "second time" they timed a tit for tat intimidation obstruction as a reaction to docs the feds were ordered to turn over files and docs deadlined only hours earlier that their Raid and thrn Indictments. Coincidence? Hell No!
You broke the story? So you think the Russians could effect jury selection to help Trump?

You broke the story? So you think the Russians could effect jury selection to help Trump?
"Anyone" can technically affect Jury pools if we allow our system to be controlled by foreign web site provider designers. And they can affect the littlest cases to assist agents or compromised schemes, on up to big cases whereby they chose the outcome fitting their needs not justice.
If you feel that would benefit Trump then you admit this is an issue, but if you would be told it benefited opposition and you turned a blind eye then the issue is you. This is because you should see the problem without political bias, which means you'd be admitting you are not about justice, but about demonizing your rival (s).
Which is what our debate is about and people are inadvertantly revealing about themselves.
Example: the whole Russia hoax has been denounced more than a few times but you can't help but abuse Trump using the same falacious argument.
The media created your TDS, you are as much a victim as he is, they have made you bitter and unjust, almost like you want to bust a window and steal some spanx. 😃

"Anyone" can technically affect Jury pools if we allow our system to be controlled by foreign web site provider designers. And they can affect the littlest cases to assist agents or compromised schemes, on up to big cases whereby they chose the outcome fitting their needs not justice.
If you feel that would benefit Trump thrn you admit this is an issue, but if you would be tild it benefited opposition and you turned a blind eye then the issue is you, because you should see the problem without political bias, which means you'd be admitting you are bot about justice but about demonizing your rival (s).
Which is what our debate is about and people are inadvertantly revealing about themselves.
Example: the whole Russia hoax has been denounced more than a few times but you can't help but abuse Trump, using the same falacious argument.
The media created your TDS, you are as much a victim as he is, they have made you bitter and unjust, almost like you want to bust a window and steal some spanx. 😃
I do not feel it would benefit, to be honest I was just questioning your sanity. If any.

I do not feel it would benefit, to be honest I was just questioning your sanity. If any.
Insanity is leaving your jury pools open to foreign tampering. Aiding the insanity is what you are doing.

It know you are crazy, right?
You call yourself it?
1686846003076_9ae89ef9ab7236c7.jpeg

The fact that this is a non-case to begin with sets the stage to ask the question what was the motivation behind it and why has no former President, VP, or cabinet member ever been subjected to this before?

Thanks for the answer.

Depends on Judge Cannon's ruling ... if there's prosecutorial misconduct ... then Trump should be acquitted, regardless of his actions ...

I think the Bundys need to spend time in prison ... but not if the prosecuters are making up evidence ... or lying to the court ...
No prosecutor made up evidence or lied to the court. From what I understand.... former President Trump's complaint is about the court ruling that allowed attorney client privilege to be broken due to criminality involvement...but that was a judicial/court ruling that allowed Jack Smith's request, Smith could not do that on his own??

The fact that this is a non-case to begin with sets the stage to ask the question what was the motivation behind it and why has no former President, VP, or cabinet member ever been subjected to this before?
No one ever did what Trump intentionally and knowingly did..... And no other former president obstructed justice...lied about returning all the classified and national defense documents, had his lawyers lie for him while they were under oath, nor had any other former president moved them around to hide them, after a legal subpoena for them before....

Like Nixon, it was the COVER UP, that did him in....is what it appears to be.

Forum List

Back