Question for my conservative friends here.

except of course, you have no proof, and there is the fact that Trump is entitled to keep Presidential Records in his physical custody, hence no charges that President Trump violated the Presidential Records act.
No, he is not. And he failed to return them when so ordered.

You’re such a loser to lie so stupidly.
yet, you can not provide an argument contrary to the facts I posted
It is one of thirty-seven charges, and it is a good one.
yes, such a good one, like the endless investigations and impeachments of the last 7 years, of course, this is the real investigation and trial, we can ignore all the other illegal political investigations, this is the real one, cause you and the Democratic Party dictate so.

yet, you can not provide an argument contrary to the facts I posted

yes, such a good one, like the endless investigations and impeachments of the last 7 years, of course, this is the real investigation and trial, we can ignore all the other illegal political investigations, this is the real one, cause you and the Democratic Party dictate so.
Elektra knows her orange boy is going to be juiced.

Not in violation of the Presidential Records act.

This is just another illegal attack by the corrupt tyrannical democratic party with the help of the RINOs

6, maybe 7 years of using the government against the people, tyranny, it is that simple.
Have had a stroke? The court does not agree with you. It's a judge he appointed. Orange zero is going down.

Elektra knows her orange boy is going to be juiced.
I am a man, you lunatic, how do you associate a record label, started by a man, with a woman? You are really that stupid, which has been apparent by your whiny cry baby comments. Now you are trying to insult me, you dont know if I am a man or a woman, yet we are to believe you know President Trump is guilty.

It is nice of you to, instead of like in the past when democrats used the "n", you demonstrate that you can move on and find other words to demonize those you do not know anything about. Name calling has always been part of the racist Democratic party, you people just found a new target to hate.

elektra.jpg

Have had a stroke? The court does not agree with you. It's a judge he appointed. Orange zero is going down.
have had grammar lessons lately?

The court has not made a decision.

It dont matter who appointed the Judge, it is not like President Trump is a lifelong Democratic Party Politician who knows these politicians, knows all the judges because they have made deals all these years.

Trump is an outsider, an innocent businessman, that the elite does not like, we all see how power hungry the democratic party is. We all know freedom and justice is at stake.

I am a man, you lunatic, how do you associate a record label, started by a man, with a woman? You are really that stupid, which has been apparent by your whiny cry baby comments. Now you are trying to insult me, you dont know if I am a man or a woman, yet we are to believe you know President Trump is guilty.

It is nice of you to, instead of like in the past when democrats used the "n", you demonstrate that you can move on and find other words to demonize those you do not know anything about. Name calling has always been part of the racist Democratic party, you people just found a new target to hate.
I am not insulting you. You whine like a broken down girl. You talk stupidly, have no logic, and cry like a little girl.

have had grammar lessons lately?

The court has not made a decision.

It dont matter who appointed the Judge, it is not like President Trump is a lifelong Democratic Party Politician who knows these politicians, knows all the judges because they have made deals all these years.

Trump is an outsider, an innocent businessman, that the elite does not like, we all see how power hungry the democratic party is. We all know freedom and justice is at stake.
Your head is hurting again. "innocent businessman"? You stupid dupe.

I am not insulting you. You whine like a broken down girl. You talk stupidly, have no logic, and cry like a little girl.
You are insulting yourself, attempting to insult me, while lying about what you are doing, and you call me stupid?

you are about as dumb as they get, that is why I am now responding to your trolling, because you can't make an intelligent argument based on facts, all you can do is insult, but right, not an insult cause you said so, you really are pretty fucking dumb

Thinking I am girl, certainly shows a level of bigotry, but in your case, we can let it go with you being just being plain old dumb.

Forum List

Back