Question for my conservative friends here.

Father is doing no such thing.

In Trump's case Jack Smith interviewed many Trump staff and lawyers and got photos, documents, emails, text to prove Trump's intent with the documents he should have returned, just as he returned the first 15 boxes in January of 2022.

WIth Biden, there are nothing but allegations, many coming from three years ago from Giuliani, where there is no evidence AT ALL to indict or do anything else with. There is no truth to it.

The Grand Jury from Florida indicted Trump based on evidence, nothing else.

It is up to the prosecutors to prove that Trump did what he did, took what he took when the trial starts.

All of it with a Jury of people who live in Florida
bullshit, you dont know what you are talking about.

Intent to not return? Not returning Presidential Private Papers, is now espionage. You obviously have not read the law.

Here is the problem with your confusion, you are describing violations of the Presidential Records Act which gives President Trump authority to possess Presidential Papers, as violations of the Espionage act.

You have not read the Grand Jury's investigation, which is secret, so nobody including you knows what happened in their investigation.

And you do know, that there is no document or statement from the National Archives, establishing the intent to take physical custody of these documents, when the Government packed and shipped these boxes of documents for President Trump.
Stop lying.

National Archives warned Trump attorneys in 2021 about missing White House documents, including correspondence with Kim Jong-Un​

National Archives letter to Trump's lawyers in May outlined urgency of Mar-a-Lago document inquiry​

You are very ignorant, appeals can be done before sentencing, sentencing can be delayed while awaiting an appeal, a person remain out of jail, awaiting their appeal.

You should educate yourself before displaying your ignorance.
Good luck with that.

If Trump is found guilty in the documents case with Cannon presiding, will you agree the government proved its case and Trump deserves the punishment meted out?

Before the obvious question is asked, yes I will believe the government did not prove its case if he is acquitted with Cannon presiding..

I will point out that the fact that Biden's and Hillary's cases are.much worse but agree completely seperate from the case against Trump.

I will also point out that there are legitimate historical and legal cases against why this indictment should never have happened.

In answer to your question it completely depends on many details in the case, how the case plays out, not JUST the verdict... wouldn't you agree?

Stop lying.

National Archives warned Trump attorneys in 2021 about missing White House documents, including correspondence with Kim Jong-Un​

National Archives letter to Trump's lawyers in May outlined urgency of Mar-a-Lago document inquiry​

give me a break, this is the story to convince the idiots there is a crime.

How about showing us something from 2020 when President Trump left office.

But according to your link, the National Archives was being directed by Joe Biden and his lawyers. Thank you for pointing out how Biden is conducting this politically motivated investigation and trial.

The PRA does not speak of, legal possession. You are simply making things up. Go ahead and link to it, again.

I will then use your link, again, to show that you are wrong, again.
There was a freakin subpoena ordering the return of documents, dope.

There was a freakin subpoena ordering the return of documents, dope.
of course there was, this is a political hit, a sham trial, with real lawyers, real judges, subpoenas, all to convince the democratic sheeple to go along

They can issue all the subpoenas they like, that does not mean they are obeying the law. They already saw they can get FISA warrants against President Trump by lying, and nothing will happen. Now they will issue subpoenas, violating the procedures of the courts, because they have already seen they can get away with lying.

give me a break, this is the story to convince the idiots there is a crime.

How about showing us something from 2020 when President Trump left office.

But according to your link, the National Archives was being directed by Joe Biden and his lawyers. Thank you for pointing out how Biden is conducting this politically motivated investigation and trial.
You are a shameless liar.
Trump left office in 2021, dope. Just before NARA started requesting the return of docs.

It would take another full year for Trump to return anything.

of course there was, this is a political hit, a sham trial, with real lawyers, real judges, subpoenas, all to convince the democratic sheeple to go along

They can issue all the subpoenas they like, that does not mean they are obeying the law. They already saw they can get FISA warrants against President Trump by lying, and nothing will happen. Now they will issue subpoenas, violating the procedures of the courts, because they have already seen they can get away with lying.
You’re such a loser to lie so stupidly.

You are a shameless liar.
Trump left office in 2021, dope. Just before NARA started requesting the return of docs.

It would take another full year for Trump to return anything.

except of course, you have no proof, and there is the fact that Trump is entitled to keep Presidential Records in his physical custody, hence no charges that President Trump violated the Presidential Records act.

Until they prosecute Joe Biden For Stealing CLASSIFIED DOCUMENTS while he was a senator,I'll say the government is thoroughly corrupt

no, he is being charged under the Espionage act, and now that you defined what Trump did (although you are wrong but we can pretend for you, this time), how is that espionage?
Derp… one of the statutes, dope. There are seven.

Forum List

Back