Question for my conservative friends here.

Just the way it works. They just "know" stuff. We just won't see.

The scariest thing is they are willing to disregard the courts, law enforcement, and even elections simply because of the word of one man. The very heart of the American system.

Apparently they honestly believe that this is patriotic, but it is the exact opposite.

The loose moderation here does allow one an interesting perspective on just deep the hate has been groomed into them by Limbaugh, et al. for the last 30+ years.

The scariest thing is they are willing to disregard the courts, law enforcement, and even elections simply because of the word of one man. The very heart of the American system.

Apparently they honestly believe that this is patriotic, but it is the exact opposite.

The loose moderation here does allow one an interesting perspective on just deep the hate has been groomed into them by Limbaugh, et al. for the last 30+ years.
Far be it from be to defend them, but I truly don't believe they are aware. Years of brainwashing.

If Trump is found guilty in the documents case with Cannon presiding, will you agree the government proved its case and Trump deserves the punishment meted out?

Before the obvious question is asked, yes I will believe the government did not prove its case if he is acquitted with Cannon presiding..
The answer seems to be unanimous: "I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?…It's, like, incredible."

after everything Trump has been put through with NO GUILT FOUND AT ALL in any of the instances of LEFTIST LIES about him.......theres NOTHING that anyone could ever do to convince me any of this is anything more than an effort to keep him from obtaining power again. Too many career politicians and leftist loons are in jeopardy if Trump becomes POTUS. No one will ever let that happen.

after everything Trump has been put through with NO GUILT FOUND AT ALL in any of the instances of LEFTIST LIES about him.......theres NOTHING that anyone could ever do to convince me any of this is anything more than an effort to keep him from obtaining power again. Too many career politicians and leftist loons are in jeopardy if Trump becomes POTUS. No one will ever let that happen.
They got their big guns going after Trump now. It's not time to be down, it's time to be confident. Even the Deep State might not have what it takes to defeat Trump.

We dont try people who take documents. That precedent was set by Hillary Clinton very recently even. Why is Trump suddenly being charged for it?
Trump isn’t being tried for taking them. He’s charged with not returning them when ordered to do so.

Of course not. Cult 45 will say someone got to Cannon or she was really a deep state plant the whole time. Conspiracy theorists are never "wrong;" they eternally move the goal posts
It’s the only way the liars can continue to lie to them. Every time one of their narratives hit the wall, it’s only because of the dirty Dems, the corrupt DOJ or the deep state. It all gets folded in to the conspiracy. Wash , spin and repeat.

Forum List

Back