Question for my conservative friends here.

So, precedent is out the window eh?
If there had ever been a criminal of Trump's caliber that wasn't charged with anything, I might give it more serious consideration. There are none. I think all politicians, should be held to a high standard, if Pence or Biden broke the law, charge them too.

If there had ever been a criminal of Trump's caliber that wasn't charged with anything, I might give it more serious consideration. There are none. I think all politicians, should be held to a high standard, if Pence or Biden broke the law, charge them too.
There aren’t supposed to be two tiers of Justice….

Trump has committed no crimes.

Trump has committed no crimes.
OK.
Only an idiot would pretend that Biden isn't the biggest POTUS criminal of all time.

Trump has committed no crimes, scumbag.
where are the tapes? There is all kinds of evidence of Trump crimes, none for Biden, so you guys mindlessly repeat over and of Trump is innocent, Biden is guilty. Up is down, black it white, happy is sad, well you should get it.

OK.

where are the tapes? There is all kinds of evidence of Trump crimes, none for Biden, so you guys mindlessly repeat over and of Trump is innocent, Biden is guilty. Up is down, black it white, happy is sad, well you should get it.
There is no evidence, scumbag. Biden is a criminal who took bribes. You have to be suffering terminal brain damage not to understand that.

If a Florida jury with a Trump judge convicts Trump and someone will not accept the verdict, that person should not be allowed to vote.

The way you set it up as only one answer would be acceptable to you. It’s really a when did you stop beating your wife, question.

You need to do better.

We'll have to agree to disagree here.

I thought is was a straight forward question. There have been complaints from the right about the NY indictment being biased because of the location. I want to know if a change in location friendlier to Trump, plus a judge that has already ruled in his favor would change opinions.

From my experience here, the answer would be a resounding 'no'.

There was nothing dishonest about it.

There is no evidence, scumbag. Biden is a criminal who took bribes. You have to be suffering terminal brain damage not to understand that.

This post quite interesting. You claim there is no evidence against your guy while at the same time presenting a claim with far less evidence against the other guy and touting it as fact.

Last edited:
This post quite interesting. You claim there is no evidence against your guy while at the same time while presenting a claim with far less evidence against the other guy and touting it as fact.
Just the way it works. They just "know" stuff. We just won't see.

Forum List

Back