Question for my conservative friends here.

I will point out that the fact that Biden's and Hillary's cases are.much worse but agree completely seperate from the case against Trump.

I will also point out that there are legitimate historical and legal cases against why this indictment should never have happened.

In answer to your question it completely depends on many details in the case, how the case plays out, not JUST the verdict... wouldn't you agree?

This is an interesting answer. If understand you correctly, you are saying that the contents of the trial will effect your acceptance of the verdict. I can understand this position.

I am a man, you lunatic, how do you associate a record label, started by a man, with a woman? You are really that stupid, which has been apparent by your whiny cry baby comments. Now you are trying to insult me, you dont know if I am a man or a woman, yet we are to believe you know President Trump is guilty.

It is nice of you to, instead of like in the past when democrats used the "n", you demonstrate that you can move on and find other words to demonize those you do not know anything about. Name calling has always been part of the racist Democratic party, you people just found a new target to hate.

View attachment 796837
I am a man, you lunatic
Then act like it.

If Trump is found guilty in the documents case with Cannon presiding, will you agree the government proved its case and Trump deserves the punishment meted out?

Before the obvious question is asked, yes I will believe the government did not prove its case if he is acquitted with Cannon presiding..
In what physical reality could Trump possibly be acquitted? There is no defense for an ex-President holding onto classified battle plans against Iran. None!

In what physical reality could Trump possibly be acquitted? There is no defense for an ex-President holding onto classified battle plans against Iran. None!

The government must prove their case to a jury. It seems bad, but we haven't seen his defense yet.

He does seem to be undermining his defense by talking about it and doing interviews.

Forum List

Back