Question for my conservative friends here.

What was the punishment? Do you know what the biggest sentence ever handed down for it was? 100 hours community service. It was Sandy Berger.

Here is another:

I believe Trump is already scum of the highest order. Don't need the court to tell me. But I will also vote for Trump if he gets the nod...as dems are the filthiest of scum.

Would you want me to vote pedo and vote to confiscate my guns OP?

Is that your goal? Do you want me to vote to turn America in Mehico ASAP, OP?

View attachment 796079

I wasn't asking about your vote. I was asking if you would agree the government proved Trump guilty in this case with a Trump appointed judge presiding, and the Florida based jury handed down a guilty verdict.

No. They'll say she went commie. I'm not kidding.

There is ALWAYS an excuse.
There is no excuse for persecuting a former president. It is just not done. People realize that. It is going to backfire like all the others lies you call truth.

If Trump is found guilty in the documents case with Cannon presiding, will you agree the government proved its case and Trump deserves the punishment meted out?

Before the obvious question is asked, yes I will believe the government did not prove its case if he is acquitted with Cannon presiding..

Wouldn’t that depend on the quality of the evidence?

Put another way, when it comes to making findings of fact, our system gives juries a lot of leeway. But have you never heard of a jury finding, itself, being later disproved?

Yes yes you did ya lying dumbass. Scroll up... then apologize.

You won't but anyone can see
Yes yes you did ya lying dumbass. Scroll up... then apologize.

You won't but anyone can see

I asked if you would teach children to talk like you do here. I didn't ask if you would teach your children to talk like you do here. How would I know if you have children or not?

I will await your apology.

Wouldn’t that depend on the quality of the evidence?

Put another way, when it comes to making findings of fact, our system gives juries a lot of leeway. But have you never heard of a jury finding, itself, being later disproved?

Yes, I suppose juries make mistakes. That doesn't mean I think think the entire system is wrong. I can't think of a better alternative to the jury trial system, can you?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back