Question for my conservative friends here.

I'm sure what you mean by rolling over.

It would be proven in court of law presided over by a Trump appointed judge, with a jury from Florida.
Why should there be a trial at all? Hillary doesnt have a trial. Why does Trump? Are you seeing a pattern here? :laugh:

It's doubtful that will be the verdict. Would you believe a guilty one? What if he is found not guilty?
He shouldnt be facing either possibility. This trial shouldnt be happening at all.

I want you to know this is all going to come back on your party. Enjoy your weaponization of the DOJ now because, when its our turn, youre going to fucking hate it. I promise you will hate it with a passion.

Does it make sense for other criminal cases to stop until another one gets decided?
We do not have equal justice under the law. Anyone with a functioning brain can see that. I need to see PROOF that we have two Presidents who have done exactly the same thing be treated under the law in exactly the same way. The DOJ is operated by and works for the Democratic Party. This goes WAY beyond a classified documents case, this is the foundation of our country crumbling.

He shouldnt be facing either possibility. This trial shouldnt be happening at all.

I want you to know this is all going to come back on your party. Enjoy your weaponization of the DOJ now because, when its our turn, youre going to fucking hate it. I promise you will hate it with a passion.

You have already stated your willingness to accept illegal activity from the government in order to fight against the libs.

Do I have it right that you do not accept any verdict from the court? Or just a guilty one?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back