Question For Normal People.Does Anyone Actually Believe There Was A Hillary Bounce?

Huggy doesnt care if American workers have jobs come back or not.

He is a partisan hack who will happily say the most ludicrous things with a straight face if the thinks it helps Hillary get elected.

Jimmy, You are unhinged. I spent much of my life in manufacturing. I have been a machinist, manual and CNC. Why on earth would I want American jobs to go overseas? That's crazy. I've posted HUNDREDS of times railing against Walmart and the big box club stores. All I got was sniveling replies from people like you how wonderful it was to save a few bucks. Ya, I WAS partisan until Bush nearly destroyed our country.
NAFTA never bothered you? You have been brainwashed by DNC.

Are you REALLY this stupid. Of course NAFTA pisses me off. What on earth made you think I was ever FOR NAFTA?
Didnt you say you would give Hillary back rubs, foot massages and any other personal service if it would get her elected?

roflmao

No, but I would love to sucker punch you and your butt buddies for allowing this POS Trump to win the primaries.
Nah, you said it...you got the hots for Hillary, sho nuff.

:2up: :banana: :stupid: And who is taking the polls that claim Hillary has a 7 point bounce? And how many were polled? 1000? 2000? 3000?, what about the other 297 Million People?
:smartass: No normal/intelligent fair minded American buys/falls for any of these polls. And why do the polls change every week? One week we have Trump ahead by 15 points, next week Hillary is ahead by 5,,then next week Trump is ahead by 10, then the following week its a tie.
Get the point? Maybe we should just ask our friends/neighbors instead? And why does Hillary need to campaign in Penn/Ohio? Didnt we all assume she has already won those states? :hellno:
If you are asking "normal" people, you can't be asking Republicans. They are anything but normal.

They support a narcissist like Donald Trump.

He is a partisan hack who will happily say the most ludicrous things with a straight face if the thinks it helps Hillary get elected.

Jimmy, You are unhinged. I spent much of my life in manufacturing. I have been a machinist, manual and CNC. Why on earth would I want American jobs to go overseas? That's crazy. I've posted HUNDREDS of times railing against Walmart and the big box club stores. All I got was sniveling replies from people like you how wonderful it was to save a few bucks. Ya, I WAS partisan until Bush nearly destroyed our country.
He is just a total ignoramus, typical product of our public school system.

Piss up a rope moron. You are as stupid as Trump. You have never brought a shred of 411 that I am a liberal yet like some robotic parrot you continue to spew your venom that I am a supporter of dems. Fuck off ignoramus.
No, I am pretty sure you said you would give Hillary some great foot rubs, and you look forward to it....oh, yeah, and something about 'Ruby Fruit'?

What is that?

Bowie... You are miles beyond stupid.

We should have enlisted a SMART billionaire like Mark Cuban to run in the primaries. At least HE can control his mouth.

If you are asking "normal" people, you can't be asking Republicans. They are anything but normal..
Breakdown of self identified ideologies among Americans:
Liberal 25%
Moderate 35%
Conservative 40%

Suck my big toe, loser.

He is just a total ignoramus, typical product of our public school system.

Piss up a rope moron. You are as stupid as Trump. You have never brought a shred of 411 that I am a liberal yet like some robotic parrot you continue to spew your venom that I am a supporter of dems. Fuck off ignoramus.
No, I am pretty sure you said you would give Hillary some great foot rubs, and you look forward to it....oh, yeah, and something about 'Ruby Fruit'?

What is that?

Bowie... You are miles beyond stupid.

We should have enlisted a SMART billionaire like Mark Cuban to run in the primaries. At least HE can control his mouth.
Would you give Mark Cubano foot rubs too, like Hillary?

Are you REALLY this stupid. Of course NAFTA pisses me off. What on earth made you think I was ever FOR NAFTA?
Didnt you say you would give Hillary back rubs, foot massages and any other personal service if it would get her elected?

roflmao

No, but I would love to sucker punch you and your butt buddies for allowing this POS Trump to win the primaries.

GAAAWWWD you are a fucking imbecile. What are you like12 yrs old?

roflmao

Stop changing the subject and just be honest.

Love should not be chained up in fear. Just let go and bask in your love for the Hotness Hillary.

You know you wanna massage those little toes!

:2up: :banana: :stupid: And who is taking the polls that claim Hillary has a 7 point bounce? And how many were polled? 1000? 2000? 3000?, what about the other 297 Million People?
:smartass: No normal/intelligent fair minded American buys/falls for any of these polls. And why do the polls change every week? One week we have Trump ahead by 15 points, next week Hillary is ahead by 5,,then next week Trump is ahead by 10, then the following week its a tie.
Get the point? Maybe we should just ask our friends/neighbors instead? And why does Hillary need to campaign in Penn/Ohio? Didnt we all assume she has already won those states? :hellno:

Who gives a fuck what you believe? You were stupid enough to support a loud mouth reality show host for president who never wanted to be president.

You support a guy who has never held office and has produced no plans to govern, not even an economic plan. :0) This election is over.

roflmao

Stop changing the subject and just be honest.

Love should not be chained up in fear. Just let go and bask in your love for the Hotness Hillary.

You know you wanna massage those little toes!

There is really something very wrong with someone that fantasizes about Hillary Clinton.

Seek help!

I don't have to claim anything. reality does.

how is president Romney doing? you idiots did the same thing then.
They're in denial. Republicans aren't voting for trump. Independents aren't voting for trump. Bernie supporters aren't voting for trump.
Really?

If you we cannot sell products in China...then those ports on West Coast will be closed to them. If Wall Street investors lose $$$$ too fucking bad. Nobody cared about U.S. Workers who lost jobs.

Are you REALLY this stupid???? Of course NAFTA pisses me off. What on earth made you think I was ever FOR NAFTA????
Then why vote for party that betrayed you? Vote based on that issue and how candidate stands on the trade issue. Third party, independent, Donald Trump. Fuck it.

Forum List

Back