Question for republicans, libertarians, and independents.

usgs_line.php
usgs_line.php

US Federal Debt by Year 2007_2017 - Charts Tables History

OK. I am with you so far. Now what?

Just feels more honest.
:cool:

How about, 3 years after the end of the recession we still have more than 385,000 new unemployment claims making this the slowest recovery from recession since WWII?????

:eusa_whistle:
yeah because McConnell (#1 goal is to make Obama a 1-term President announced shortly after the President's swearing-in), Boehner, & Cantor have been so helpful :eusa_whistle: :lol: :rolleyes:

It's because they hate Republicans THAT much. especially the white Christian Republican.
yea. so? :eusa_boohoo:

McConnell single-handedly negated a Dem-majority in the House AND Senate?
Dayummmm!!!!!

Maybe he should be Romney's VP pick!!
:clap2:

For most of them the adulation will never stop, it's easier than thinking...

So you think if the next 4 are as bad as the first 4, the lack of simply questioning Obama will remain?

I think some, maybe 10%, will start to question, but they'll be slapped back into line. For the rest it's more a religion than anything else, and Obama is their Messiah.

Seriously.

Not all Democrats do. Carville for example, has been outspoken questioning and challenging the administration. (Never thought id agree with Carville about anything)

But the ones that are unquestioningly following... I think its because they cant admit that they were wrong. It's their pride. They have this idea that if they admit that Obama isnt perfect, it somehow means they are less of a person.

People are weird sometimes.

It's the cheerleading mentality; he's on my team and that's all that matters. He could rotisserie roast babies and all we would hear is, "Yay team!"

Why do the Democrats staunchly defend the president? Because they have always been and always will be Democrats. YOu see the big party members question Obama and refuse to go to the convention, bundlers start looking the other way, but the little Democrats who parents were Democrats and those before them wear blinders.

Then of course theres race, with most of the minorities sticking with their man and those he's buying with votes.

That's why so many elections came down to Independents who decided in the last cycle of the campaigns. The Thinkers.

Forum List

Back