🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Question for scholars and students.

The Israelite women apparently gave birth easily compared to the Egyptian women. Of course, they were hardier as their lifestyle and genetics were more conducive to good health.
Where do you get those notions from?

And nothing regarding all the other mammals?

I did. Two of them. Forget it now. Too slow.
Patience is a valuable trait.
"All things come to those who wait."

Hey, that rhymes. :)

I answered your first question. The second will take a bit of time to put together.

A single word inappropriately translated can give a false or deceptive meaning to a narrative. For example, "Eve gave to Adam and he did eat" was translated that way in order to protect the feelings of women. Eve put upon (nagged) Adam into eating the fruit is actually what happened.

Last edited:
Eve put upon (nagged) Adam into eating the fruit is actually what happened.

- or their time of adolescence had come to an end and they chose the challenge for what might be the outcome to eat the fruit from the selected tree.

to send themselves on a journey to acquire their own self determination to be as equals among their piers.

called --> fending for themselves - moving out of the basement - finding a job ...

- or their time of adolescence had come to an end and they chose the challenge for what might be the outcome to eat the fruit from the selected tree.

to send themselves on a journey to acquire their own self determination to be as equals among their piers.

called --> fending for themselves - moving out of the basement - finding a job ...
They were playing their part in a play directed by God.

I studied the story.

Don't you read the Bible?
I have read much of it. I gave up trying to read it from start to finish many times. All those begats had me snoring in no time, not to mention the entirety predictably striking me as manipulative crap generated to support a religious ruling class of land barons who magically manage to never perform any physical labor.

Iow, they got horny and had sex like all the mammals around them would have been doing. They'd have to be astoundingly oblivious not to have noticed.

I have read much of it. I gave up trying to read it from start to finish many times. All those begats had me snoring in no time, not to mention the entirety predictably striking me as manipulative crap generated to support a religious ruling class of land barons who magically manage to never perform any physical labor.
How did you miss Exodus 1:19, it's only the second book?

You can go back to the genealogies if needed or curious, but you should read the entire Bible as you would a novel. That way you get the historical flow of the story. Chapter and verse were added by the translators for study and reference purposes. The original texts had none of this. In fact, some of the chapter breaks make no sense, but that's not the fault of the writers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back