🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Zone1 Question for scholars and students.

I don't think I can...because I do. Maybe if I parroted the things you say it would be possible....but I'm not likely to do such a thing because I clearly demonstrated the functions of second letter. (Which also has the numerical value of two....the first of anything belongs to God so it's never counted, weighed, or measured...which does cause much confusion for Goyim)

The first letter is an Aleph...
Which looks like an altar...which belongs to God. So it has no phonetic component to it but it will completely change the meaning and often the pronunciation of a word. (Which most words have the accent on the second or third syllable...but a few notable exceptions are extremely noticeable and important)
And the reason why I didn't explain this one.

Should I continue to embarrass you further or relent?
Just... If anything, as a pictograph, hey or mem look a lot more like tents. And a pictograph alphabet is meant for the pictures to convey concepts. Hebrew is not like that.

Just... If anything, as a pictograph, hey or mem look a lot more like tents. And a pictograph alphabet is meant for the pictures to convey concepts. Hebrew is not like that.
sigh
Have you read ANYTHING?
like when I said that "it's a living language"?

Do you understand the concept?
Or
Are you going to continue to convince us all about your inability to understand basic concepts?

the documents of the desert religions - have no originals, whichever language they are written in ... rendering less validity to them than a single cave etching drawn during the same time period.

validating truths as suggested by others might be better found elsewhere than forgeries and fallacies.
What does God call you? The person who is speaking has been around for a LONG time

sigh
Have you read ANYTHING?
like when I said that "it's a living language"?

Do you understand the concept?
Or
Are you going to continue to convince us all about your inability to understand basic concepts?
None of the texts we have supports your assertion that Hebrew was ever a pictogram language.

I'd ask you to explain but I would just get more gobbledygook.

no, that would be your rendering of the desert version as travails pertaining the adultery of adam and eve.

- than the mission set forth by the heavens for humanities destiny.

I accept the Bible as the inspired Word of God

based on its appeal from reading their homily, edification despite not having a single word included by whom they claim to praise - nor a single document used to write their book.

as that individual cleanly saw and new from the beginning the hopeless state their message would weather after their passing.

liberation theology, self determination the 1st century events likewise no where too be found.

None of the texts we have supports your assertion that Hebrew was ever a pictogram language.
That is because of the modern invention of the printing press....it's only been around for the past 500 years or so. But it has slowed the changes to the Hebrew alphabet. (Also it has been an almost dead language for roughly 2,000 years)

English language has been a living language for the past 500 years and has undergone massive changes in the past 500 years.
Modern Hebrew is not the same as ancient Hebrew and even then as I said earlier the Torah was written in Royal Hebrew.

The characters in the Dead Sea Scrolls is very different (although it is decipherable) versus your little dictionary or what appears on your computer screen. Because of a difference of 2000 years and hand transcription.
The stitches holding the sheets together were slightly distracting but not overly so.

But if you really want to learn Hebrew you need to study under a real Rabbi. (There are plenty available and some will even stoop to teaching a goyim/gentile) Otherwise you will continue to demonstrate to the world your hutzpah and ignorance as you continue to tell everyone in the world how you are right as a schmuck and the real scholars are wrong.

That is because of the modern invention of the printing press....it's only been around for the past 500 years or so. But it has slowed the changes to the Hebrew alphabet. (Also it has been an almost dead language for roughly 2,000 years)

English language has been a living language for the past 500 years and has undergone massive changes in the past 500 years.
Modern Hebrew is not the same as ancient Hebrew and even then as I said earlier the Torah was written in Royal Hebrew.

The characters in the Dead Sea Scrolls is very different (although it is decipherable) versus your little dictionary or what appears on your computer screen. Because of a difference of 2000 years and hand transcription.
The stitches holding the sheets together were slightly distracting but not overly so.

But if you really want to learn Hebrew you need to study under a real Rabbi. (There are plenty available and some will even stoop to teaching a goyim/gentile) Otherwise you will continue to demonstrate to the world your hutzpah and ignorance as you continue to tell everyone in the world how you are right as a schmuck and the real scholars are wrong.
I read and speak Hebrew. And study text every week with my Rabbi. Dead Sea Scrolls are different only in the same way as every scroll is different because every scribe has it's own style.

I read and speak Hebrew. And study text every week with my Rabbi. Dead Sea Scrolls are different only in the same way as every scroll is different because every scribe has it's own style.
No you don't.

Whatever fantasy makes you sleep at night.
Ummm...
You have hutzpah....I'll give you that.

But if you had ever had a Rabbi you would know that the first lesson about Hebrew is the history of the language. Because the way most Rabbi teach is to start with a history lesson discussing the alphabet.
I've never come across a Rabbi who taught reading that did not.
It's kinda an SOP.

The English equivalent of "A" is for apple"

But at a guess you are claiming an internet website as your Rabbi....yeah...that would be my best guess. Get a real Rabbi and get back to me.

Ummm...

But if you had ever had a Rabbi you would know that the first lesson about Hebrew is the history of the language. Because the way most Rabbi teach is to start with a history lesson discussing the alphabet.
It's kinda an SOP.

But at a guess you are claiming an internet website as your Rabbi....yeah...that would be my best guess. Get a real Rabbi and get back to me.
Are you saying that we need to consult a Jewish Rabbi to understand the will of God?

no, that would be your rendering of the desert version as travails pertaining the adultery of adam and eve.

- than the mission set forth by the heavens for humanities destiny.
Sniping from the cheap seats doesn't cut it. Come down to the field of play with your ideas.

Because the way most Rabbi teach is to start with a history lesson discussing the alphabet.
Rabbi or no..

Ummm...

It's kinda an SOP.

Yeah, because I'm sure you know a lot of Rabbis...

And Rabbis typically don't teach you to read and write. School teachers do that.

Yeah, because I'm sure you know a lot of Rabbis...

And Rabbis typically don't teach you to read and write. School teachers do that.
I do...I'm not a butthead when speaking with them. The ones who taught me lives in Nashville TN. I met her through her husband that I worked with. He was a rabbinical scholar of the levitical calendar while she taught children to read and write Hebrew usually. I stayed as far away from the Synagogue as possible because at heart I'm a goyim. (You would swear Mike was by the way he pronounced some of the names....he was a good accountant though) But if you DON'T claim to know everything and don't act like a jerk there's a lot to learn. Most Christians today have never figured out how to listen and learn anything....especially westernized Christians.

We shared a lot of meals together because I can cook and stay enough inside of the dietary restrictions for them to find it enjoyable. She also taught me about latke. (Fried potato pancakes) and koogle (noodle custard) My ex-wife hated it when I got together with them because she didn't care to learn anything.
Now that I live in GA I'm kinda missing them. I did tease them from time to time over things like "zera" and "zerabim"....and over Torah/Tohorah. But it wasn't like they didn't know what I was. Of course they had answers for the "zera/zerabim" problem that exists. (I personally didn't think it held any water because it's based on a Rabbis writings no longer alive that can be questioned).

Then there's of course all the many Jews I lived with in NY. The jewelry business, I'm sure, has been really crappy lately...I hope they are doing OK. (Some trite expressions are just funny when they are true eh?)

So yes...I know many Rabbi...and if you stopped to listen twice as much as you speak you might actually learn.

Forum List

Back