Question For The Gun Haters

not a gun hater here
.....the US has one of the highest gun ownership rates in the world [ if not--the highest ] --and one of the highest murder rates
...France, Germany, England, Japan- very strict gun control--and murder rates much-MUCH--lower than the US

n easy question: How many more innocent worshipers would the mental case have shot iof an off dity BSA agent didn't have a gun to shoot back at the mental case? ca
The mental case's AR jammed.

How many people would have been shot if a mental case didn't have a gun and they didn't have AR's available to civilians.

How many people would have died if bad drivers hadn't been given the keys to a car?

What's your point?
the car comparison is ridiculous
cars are used so much more than guns--you cannot even calculate it
cars much safer than guns
cars continuously redesigned for survival--guns to kill
for cars, you need:
written exam
driving test
eye test
insurance
license plate/license/renewal every so many years
16 years old
etc
very idiotic comparison --humans need cars for many things--we do not need guns

There are 253 million cars on the road.

They kill 40,000 people a year.

There are 300 million guns in circulation. In 2012 there were 8800 homicides in the US.

Guns are FAR SAFER than cars.
hahahahahha--you do not understand---you do not understand math
cars are USED 24/7 --all day and night
....I say AGAIN--- [ since you did not understand ] cars are USED so much more than guns that you can't even calculate it
.......CARS are so much more safer that you can't even calculate it --THIS is the final-important statistic

also---a HUGE difference is, guns used in MURDER/robbery/etc
most car deaths are accidents
it's just as ridiculous as comparing guns to POOLS--which I've seen before
guns are designed to kill---guns not = very ridiculous for you to say guns are safer
--very ridiculous---it's immature/nonsensical/etc

There are 300 million guns in circulation. In 2012 there were 8800 homicides in the US.

....I say AGAIN--- [ since you did not understand ] cars are USED so much more than guns that you can't even calculate it
.......CARS are so much more safer that you can't even calculate it --THIS is the final-important statistic

guns are designed to kill---guns not = very ridiculous for you to say guns are safer

Most gun deaths are suicides. Whats your point?

hahahhahahhaha--so godamn stupid!!!
add this to my previous post :
you conveniently forgot gun suicides per year! 22,000
robberies/rapes/etc where guns are used
40,000 gun deaths
Nearly 40,000 People Died From Guns in U.S. Last Year, Highest in 50 Years

......you use your car how much more than your guns???!!!!!!!!--so it's hours USED divided by deaths !!!!!!!!!!!! = cars are so much safer, you can't even calculate it

it DOESN'T matter---
hours USED divided by deaths gives you the safety rate

a gun not being used and a car not being used does not cause deaths!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

heavy-traffic-i-95-stamford-shutterstock_274276538-488x325_488_325_99_sha-100.jpg

night-traffic-on-autobahn-night-city-road_vkqxllatl__F0000.png

not a gun hater here
.....the US has one of the highest gun ownership rates in the world [ if not--the highest ] --and one of the highest murder rates
...France, Germany, England, Japan- very strict gun control--and murder rates much-MUCH--lower than the US

What you fail to point out, since it undermines what you say, is those countries have low murder rates long before they banned guns.....it is their culture, not access to guns that drives the gun murder rate....

And if you want the Japanese police state, and the population that conforms like bees...go live in Japan....that is how they control all crime in their society.

not a gun hater here

What you fail to point out, since it undermines what you say, is those countries have low murder rates long before they banned guns.....it is their culture, not access to guns that drives the gun murder rate....

And if you want the Japanese police state, and the population that conforms like bees...go live in Japan....that is how they control all crime in their society.
we've been over this a million times!!!!
St Louis same country as NYCity
same national laws
STL very pro- gun--much MUCH higher murder rate than NYC with strict gun control ----SAME culture
....those countries don't have a ''murder'' culture BECAUSE of the no gun culture /no guns
MUCH easier to murder with a gun

I'm going to tell you right now why it collapsed. The construction industry now builds everything to ABSOLUTE MINIMUM STANDARD to SAVE EVERY PENNY.

I myself (not even an architect) had to build shoring posts made by 6x6 timbers BOLTED together to hold up several buildings and floors and roofs under construction to load the floor with block (cinderblock), roofing shingles and tiles, because the floor/roof itself was not designed to hold the weight of pallets (eventually the materials on the pallets gets distributed to walls or evenly dispersed).

To this day, I've have one my shoring posts holdings up steel, cement and shingles for over a YEAR at one of my worksites. That 12x12 wood pillar, going up 38 feet (12x12 after all four 6x6 are staggered and bolted together) has dutifully stood the test of time after pallet after pallet has been stacked on top of it.

Back in 1980's (and before), old construction workers told me that every was overengineered, extra pillars, posts, beams, trusses, etc, but once computers were introduced into everyday architecture, the computers were used for penny pinching, reducing each and every part of a building's strength to minimum standards.

The same applies to equipment and tools on the job.

You don' need an investigation, you need new laws the DOUBLE the minimum standard.

Cleanup under way after 4 killed in construction crane collapses in Seattle

40,000 gun deaths

......you use your car how much more than your guns???!!!!!!!!--so it's hours USED divided by deaths !!!!!!!!!!!! = cars are so much safer, you can't even calculate it

99% of car deaths are accidents.

Most of the 40000 number are suicides with guns, so that's no more the guns fault than the pill fault if they commit suicide with an OD.

In 2012, there were 8,855 total firearm-related homicides in the United States, with 6,371 of those attributed to handguns.[9] In 2012, 64% of all gun-related deaths in the U.S. were suicides.

California's strict gun control laws put the gun in his hand and kept the guns to defend themselves out of the hands of the victims.

Another great example of why gun control laws don't work. Libtard wet dream that fizzles out in reality.

n easy question: How many more innocent worshipers would the mental case have shot iof an off dity BSA agent didn't have a gun to shoot back at the mental case?
The mental case's AR jammed.

How many people would have been shot if a mental case didn't have a gun and they didn't have AR's available to civilians.

How many people would have died if bad drivers hadn't been given the keys to a car?

What's your point?
On his head.

not a gun hater here

same national laws
STL very pro- gun--much MUCH higher murder rate than NYC with strict gun control ----SAME culture
....those countries don't have a ''murder'' culture BECAUSE of the no gun culture /no guns

Yes...we have been over this...

St. Louis has been run by democrats since the 1940s and they allow violent, repeat gun offenders out of jail on a revolving door policy....hence their gun murder rate.

New York had Rudy Guiliani as Mayor and he and his police Comissioner cleaned up New York, and Mayor Bloomberg kept their policies and techniques...and now that deblasio has thrown those same policies and techniques out, murder in New York for 2019 is up 55%.....

You don't know what you are talking about, you don't understand the issue.

Normal, law abiding gun owners are not comitting murder with their guns, while the democrats keep letting the criminals who commit gun murder out of jail over and over again...

I'm going to tell you right now why it collapsed. The construction industry now builds everything to ABSOLUTE MINIMUM STANDARD to SAVE EVERY PENNY.

I myself (not even an architect) had to build shoring posts made by 6x6 timbers BOLTED together to hold up several buildings and floors and roofs under construction to load the floor with block (cinderblock), roofing shingles and tiles, because the floor/roof itself was not designed to hold the weight of pallets (eventually the materials on the pallets gets distributed to walls or evenly dispersed).

To this day, I've have one my shoring posts holdings up steel, cement and shingles for over a YEAR at one of my worksites. That 12x12 wood pillar, going up 38 feet (12x12 after all four 6x6 are staggered and bolted together) has dutifully stood the test of time after pallet after pallet has been stacked on top of it.

Back in 1980's (and before), old construction workers told me that every was overengineered, extra pillars, posts, beams, trusses, etc, but once computers were introduced into everyday architecture, the computers were used for penny pinching, reducing each and every part of a building's strength to minimum standards.

The same applies to equipment and tools on the job.

You don' need an investigation, you need new laws the DOUBLE the minimum standard.

Cleanup under way after 4 killed in construction crane collapses in Seattle

40,000 gun deaths

99% of car deaths are accidents.

Most of the 40000 number are suicides with guns, so that's no more the guns fault than the pill fault if they commit suicide with an OD.

In 2012, there were 8,855 total firearm-related homicides in the United States, with 6,371 of those attributed to handguns.[9] In 2012, 64% of all gun-related deaths in the U.S. were suicides.
ridiculous
guns are like pools and cars = idiotic
they USE the GUN to kill themselves
anyway--you can even delete the suicides and guns are still more dangerous---
you can't compare guns to cars--plain and simple--very idiotic
there is no comparison

Well.....he killed one with an AR-15, a muslim terrorist in France, with a rental truck, killed 86 people and injured 435 with 5 minutes of driving...

Dude, that's a terrorist. While that's bad and all, you are far more likely to be killed with a nut with a gun than a terrorist.

33,000 Gun deaths a year in this country. That's 11 9-11 attacks. Every year. 18 years since 9/11, that's like 198 9-11's.

But I know, you needs your guns to fights you the gummit!

not a gun hater here

same national laws

Yes...we have been over this...

St. Louis has been run by democrats since the 1940s and they allow violent, repeat gun offenders out of jail on a revolving door policy....hence their gun murder rate.

New York had Rudy Guiliani as Mayor and he and his police Comissioner cleaned up New York, and Mayor Bloomberg kept their policies and techniques...and now that deblasio has thrown those same policies and techniques out, murder in New York for 2019 is up 55%.....

You don't know what you are talking about, you don't understand the issue.

Normal, law abiding gun owners are not comitting murder with their guns, while the democrats keep letting the criminals who commit gun murder out of jail over and over again...
??you fked up!!
New York ALSO run by Democrats
New York and California--Democrat--yet murder rate lower than Republican Missouri
Murder Rates Nationally and By State | Death Penalty Information Center

your argument is ALSO ridiculous
your buddies can see your argument is ridiculous

Forum List

Back