Question For The Gun Haters

An easy question: How many more innocent worshipers would the mental case have shot iof an off dity BSA agent didn't have a gun to shoot back at the mental case?
The mental case's AR jammed.
Do red states allow students to carry guns in the classrooms?

I’m sick of republicans telling us all what we should do but they themselves don’t do it themselves.

How do you think the workers who maintain the "tap" get to work?
The vast majority of people who maintain the essential public services can not afford to live in areas like Manhattan.
They must commute from miles away.
Train service is very limited to millions of middle class workers who rely on their vehicles to get to where they work.
You really ought to find another dead horse to flog pal.
You are making yourself appear to be a childish fool.
Next you'll be arguing that there are no such things as microwaves b/c mo one can see them.

Another mental midget

I never once said anything about getting rid of all cars

Go eat some crayons
people always resort to name calling when they know they have lost

hahahahah--you said people can live without cars--you really fked up
now you are saying not ALL cars
hahahahhahahahahhahah
should we keep the purple ones?

People can and have lived without cars. People have lived without cars longer than they have with cars
And I never said anything about getting rid of any cars. I merely pointed out that you are wrong when you said humans can't exist without cars
You're free to never use them again to prove our point. Also, you're free to begin foraging for yourself, because everything in our stores use trucks to ship everything.

So you actually believe people always had cars?
Quit spamming.

Another mental midget

Go eat some crayons

hahahahhahahahahhahah

People can and have lived without cars. People have lived without cars longer than they have with cars
And I never said anything about getting rid of any cars. I merely pointed out that you are wrong when you said humans can't exist without cars
You're free to never use them again to prove our point. Also, you're free to begin foraging for yourself, because everything in our stores use trucks to ship everything.

Quit spamming.
Keep the purple cars.

An easy question: How many more innocent worshipers would the mental case have shot iof an off dity BSA agent didn't have a gun to shoot back at the mental case?
How about the guy who was stopped because he had to reload? Great argument why we shouldn’t allow 20 round clips to be sold.

You can murder ten people still but then you’re going to have to reload. How many lives would be saved? Ten.

My way will save ten lives and you can still murder ten. Happy?

How long does it take to change a magazine?

And how often do people run at a the guy who is shooting to stop him?
Trump said he would run at the guy.

So what?
Do you believe him?

I don't believe what anyone says and that goes double for politicians

Another mental midget

Go eat some crayons

hahahahhahahahahhahah

Quit spamming.

Quit being obtuse

How about the guy who was stopped because he had to reload? Great argument why we shouldn’t allow 20 round clips to be sold.

You can murder ten people still but then you’re going to have to reload. How many lives would be saved? Ten.

My way will save ten lives and you can still murder ten. Happy?

So what?
Do you believe him?

I don’t believe you. Why should I? I’m just doing the same thing you do. I don’t believe what anyone says either. That’s why I carry a gun. Paranoid

So what?
Do you believe him?

I don’t believe you. Why should I? I’m just doing the same thing you do. I don’t believe what anyone says either. That’s why I carry a gun. Paranoid
Carrying a gun is paranoid unless you have a valid reason to.
Anyone who sticks to this communist attempt to disarm us all is simply being authoritarian.

Do red states allow students to carry guns in the classrooms?

I’m sick of republicans telling us all what we should do but they themselves don’t do it themselves.
Ask the rabbi if he is happy someone in his synagogue was carrying a gun........ASSHOLE!
The rabbi has previously specifically asked the synagogue member to make sure to bring his gun when he came to the synagogue.

And you still don't need a car to get water in a city

All you have to do is get off your fat ass and walk to a tap

And once again I have never mentioned anything about getting rid of cars so stop with the faux outrage already
How do you think the workers who maintain the "tap" get to work?
The vast majority of people who maintain the essential public services can not afford to live in areas like Manhattan.
They must commute from miles away.
Train service is very limited to millions of middle class workers who rely on their vehicles to get to where they work.
You really ought to find another dead horse to flog pal.
You are making yourself appear to be a childish fool.
Next you'll be arguing that there are no such things as microwaves b/c mo one can see them.

Another mental midget

Go eat some crayons

hahahahhahahahahhahah

no they can't exist without cars and you know it
no heat/no AC/no food
how will you live without food???!!!!???

Just fine. My food will be delivered by electric trucks. I will get to work by either driving an EV or decent Public Transit on par with Europes. I can get along fine without Fossil Fuel powered cars, trucks and buses. And so can you. It's coming whether you like it or not.

You keep trying to twist this into something it's not. What's the matter, your Fossil Fuel Employer getting worried? But even the big 3 are moving slowly away from gas powered cars (keeping their trucks) and moving to EVs. The handwriting is on the wall so you can stop trying to keep spraying your graffiti all over it.

What people don't seem to understand is that yea, humans of course didn't have cars longer than they did, but now that our lifestyle is centered around transportation, now we need them.

200 years ago we farmed our own fields. Now, we live in a city and drive to a grocery store. We wouldn't live long without the ability to get food and other than someone bringing it to us or us having our own field to grow our own food, we would need to drive to the store to eat.

The world is dynamic. Ever changing. Just because 150 years ago we got along just fine without cars doesn't mean anything anymore. Cars are a vital part of how we get to work and how we get food for our families.

What people don't seem to understand is that yea, humans of course didn't have cars longer than they did, but now that our lifestyle is centered around transportation, now we need them.

200 years ago we farmed our own fields. Now, we live in a city and drive to a grocery store. We wouldn't live long without the ability to get food and other than someone bringing it to us or us having our own field to grow our own food, we would need to drive to the store to eat.

The world is dynamic. Ever changing. Just because 150 years ago we got along just fine without cars doesn't mean anything anymore. Cars are a vital part of how we get to work and how we get food for our families.

And some seem to hang on to the idea that a car absolutely has to burn fossil fuel. What does that have to do with anything? Gasoline powered cars are now just a fad and are slowly going away. You don't want it to happen, fine. Just get out of the way for the rest of us to grow.

Forum List

Back