Question For The Gun Haters

How many people would have been shot if a mental case didn't have a gun and they didn't have AR's available to civilians.

So instead he rolls up with a Timothy McCaigh special in the back of a UHaul and blows the whole place to Kingdom Come.

That would be just so much better.

Wow, tell you what, you go rent a van from Uhaul, go to the feed store and buy all those components, go to your favorite Coop and fill all those.......What do you mean you can't and you are now in a very small room with lots of cops asking uncomfortable questions for the next 24 hours of sleep deprivation.

n easy question: How many more innocent worshipers would the mental case have shot iof an off dity BSA agent didn't have a gun to shoot back at the mental case?
The mental case's AR jammed.

How many people would have been shot if a mental case didn't have a gun and they didn't have AR's available to civilians.

Because he totally couldn't have used a different gun, right?

If another gun outside a semi-automatic rifle would work as well, why do you need the assault type rifles?

How many people would have died if bad drivers hadn't been given the keys to a car?

What's your point?

We can live without guns.

Cars... not so much.
humans could not live without cars---no food for some
how would you get all the food needed to them?
get to the doctor if you are dying? hurt? sick?
Tell that to the bitch AOC!
Another dumbasss who thinks AOC says no cars. They would go in an ELECTRIC car.

See, stupid people seem to coincide with gun toters. That is scary chit.

n easy question: How many more innocent worshipers would the mental case have shot iof an off dity BSA agent didn't have a gun to shoot back at the mental case?

If an Ar 15 was not available any other semiautomatic would do the same thing

If another gun outside a semi-automatic rifle would work as well, why do you need the assault type rifles?
Semiautomatics are not assault rifles.

not a gun hater here
.....the US has one of the highest gun ownership rates in the world [ if not--the highest ] --and one of the highest murder rates
...France, Germany, England, Japan- very strict gun control--and murder rates much-MUCH--lower than the US
Too bad liberal scum keep turning violent felons loose.

not a gun hater here
.....the US has one of the highest gun ownership rates in the world [ if not--the highest ] --and one of the highest murder rates
...France, Germany, England, Japan- very strict gun control--and murder rates much-MUCH--lower than the US
Correlation does not equal causation

An easy question: How many more innocent worshipers would the mental case have shot iof an off dity BSA agent didn't have a gun to shoot back at the mental case?
In Pittsburgh, the list of victims included four armed Pittsburgh policemen.

What difference does it make? Come get mine coward.

Wow, tell you what, you go rent a van from Uhaul, go to the feed store and buy all those components, go to your favorite Coop and fill all those.......What do you mean you can't and you are now in a very small room with lots of cops asking uncomfortable questions for the next 24 hours of sleep deprivation.

You have far too much faith in the Law Enforcement Agencies of this country and far too little understanding of the levels of imagination and ingenuity of those who wish to do harm.

I have two semi automatic rifles, and they both look like AK47's. I am compensating for having a small amount of faith in law enforcement.

You have far too much faith in the Law Enforcement Agencies of this country and far too little understanding of the levels of imagination and ingenuity of those who wish to do harm.

There is a series of things you must do to make that truck bomb. At least two of the components are highly restricted. Without all the components you can't do it. This is why the Truck Bombs completely ceased to exist after a certain date in the United States. Meanwhile France didn't learn a damned thing.

I have two semi automatic rifles, and they both look like AK47's. I am compensating for having a small amount of faith in law enforcement.

Or, you could just like to have those AK styles

Or, you could be compensating (look down and press out your hips)

Or.....I doubt if it's about faith or lack thereof of the law enforcement. But, damn, that does sound good, don't it.

So a stinking gun law is going to fix that?
Nevermind the fact that the Sri Lanka attacks were suicide bombers.

What difference does it make? Come get mine coward.

I believe that you would own one.

Compensating for a Trump-like little dick & lack of intelligence.

Forum List

Back