Question I've Always Wondered: Why is the Left So Adamant about Abortion Remaining Legal?

Keep digging, Science Denier.

Find me science book that talks about gender...you cannot do it as they do not exist.

Gender and sex were never meant to be used interchangeably, they are two different things.

It's just hard to believe in 2022 we are debating the neanderthal practice of killing little babies in the womb. One would think everyone would be more civilized and enlightened in this day and age. Leftwingers are keeping us in the Dark Ages. They have no interest in science or education. It's very frustrating.

Find me science book that talks about gender...you cannot do it as they do not exist.

Gender and sex were never meant to be used interchangeably, they are two different things.
Any human biology textbook, really.

That wasn't hard.

Sex/gender are both interchangeable and determined by science.

Without the scientific definition, the societal definition cannot exist.

My "side"? :lol:

In the first two weeks, police arrested more than 17,000 people in the 50 largest cities that had organized protests, according to a Post survey of news releases, arrest reports and aggregate data provided by police.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/2020/investigations/george-floyd-protesters-arrests/

2020 Rioter Sentenced to Federal Prison on Charges of Destruction of Government Property and Illegal Firearm Possession

www.justice.gov

www.justice.gov

Man sentenced to 4 years in prison for role in 2020 Portland riot

PORTLAND, OR (KPTV) – Multnomah County District Attorney Mike Schmidt said a man who had been convicted for his role in a Portland riot has been sentenced to four years
www.kptv.com

www.kptv.com

Illinois man sentenced to nearly nine years for arson during Minneapolis riots

He drove over 400 miles to Minnesota from his home in Illinois.
www.startribune.com

www.startribune.com

Man who live streamed Charleston riot, subsequent arrest sentenced

A Lowcountry man who streamed a riot in Charleston and captured video of his arrest has been sentenced to two years in federal prison.
www.live5news.com

www.live5news.com

Utah man sentenced to prison for his role in 2020 downtown Salt Lake City riot

(KUTV) – A judge has ordered that a Utah man will serve time in federal prison for his role in a protest turned riot in downtown Salt Lake City in May 2020. Jackson Patton, 28, was sentenced to 24 months in prison and 36 months of supervised release for a charge of civil disorder, according to...
kutv.com

kutv.com

All caught up now, dipshit?

considering the number of people involved and the damage done, slaps on the fucking wrists.

They removed and censored the ones they did not like.

All caught up?

No, they removed from the curriculum math textbooks that included SJW woke trash.

otherwise know as actual fucking math textbooks, you SJW kook.

now go off and bitch about someone using the wrong pronouns.

Fuck off. I'm not here to do your bidding. Besides, you routinely ignore links that destroy your bullshit.

Not wasting my time, Halfwit.

How many genders are there, Gator?

Give us the number with links.

The fact is that police officers were attacked, and several were very seriously injured.
The goal of the Jan 6 attack was to strop the certification of the election. That is sedition.
The Jan 6 attackers got off very lightly. Even federal judges appointed by Republicans have co0mmented on this.

And no police officers were hurt in the months of the Floyd protests, and the other ones that popped up from time to time?

They had no mechanism or ability to stop the certification for the 3 weeks it would have been required to keep it up to prevent Biden from taking office. You can't have an insurrection against a government not in place yet.

The Jan 6th attackers are political prisoners for the most part, and all but the ones guilty of assaulting police officers should be pardoned when we take back the White House in 2024.

For decades, I have wondered why the the leftist leaders fights tooth and nail to keep abortion legal.
There's the reason they put forth, that they care about women's health which is obviously nonsense. Camouflage to hide the real reason.

But what IS the real reason?

1) Is it money? Is it driven by the billion dollar abortion mill industry led by PP?
2) Is it political power? Does the left think blacks value abortion so much, they have to fight to keep it legal in exchange for votes? I find it hard to believe abortion would be THAT important to blacks.
3) Is it a ideological, meaning is it a tool of the Marxist left to create the notion that devaluing human life is acceptable, thereby setting the table for a Marxist takeover?

I'm really not sure. Does anyone know the answer?

This is may be the dumbest thread I've ever seen on USMB.

Forum List

Back