Question I've Always Wondered: Why is the Left So Adamant about Abortion Remaining Legal?

I called out an exception and then you act like im the dumb one :lol:
Excuse me for not reading every one of your posts. Jesus :lol:
I didnt know where you were going with that, thats why i asked. See, you are a "reagan conservative" and your authoritarianism can be through the roof. I mean, goddamn dude... You want to force women to go through unwanted gestation.
So what exactly are you wanting to do with contraceptive "education?" High school course? College? Vo-tech school?
What makes you think these women that dont take contraceptives, dont understand what they are missing out on?
What about the guys? Guys are half the problem, right?
Teaching children about "the birds and the bees" is the job of the Parents!

So you say with no factual proof.

Abortions at or after 21 weeks are uncommon, and represent 1% of all abortions in the US.

[snip]

• Reasons individuals seek abortions later in pregnancy include medical concerns such as fetal anomalies or maternal life endangerment, as well as barriers to care that cause delays in obtaining an abortion.

And here I thought this was common knowledge. Yet ANOTHER reason for education!

]
blog-abortions-gestational-age-1.gif

Abortions at or after 21 weeks are uncommon, and represent 1% of all abortions in the US.

[snip]

• Reasons individuals seek abortions later in pregnancy include medical concerns such as fetal anomalies or maternal life endangerment, as well as barriers to care that cause delays in obtaining an abortion.

It is common knowledge. But the legal definition and the scientific definition of life do not match.

When the zygote divides into two distinct cells with the genetic material of both parents, according to science, there is life. And if that is terminated, life is terminated.

Nature, and thereby human biology do not follow the law, they obey science.

It's a religious concept. What if my religion allows gay marriage, like a lot do?
Doesn't matter. Marriage laws have always been state issues and it will probably soon be returned to the states like abortion will. People have been going to different states to get married since day one for a multitude of reasons.

[snip]

Kff.org almost totally funded by Dimm's!

See OpenSecrets.org..

Nice try quisling.
Just another fail on your part.

Next....

Civil Rights. If you're a male and female, your skin color doesn't matter. Marriage is defined as a male and female.

marriage is whatever we choose to define it as. It can just as easily be defined as a male and a freemale of the same race.

You really, really are stupid.

Gen·der
/ˈjendər/

noun
  • 1.either of the two sexes (male and female),

gen·der
/ˈjendər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.
"a condition that affects people of both genders"
GRAMMAR
(in languages such as Latin, Greek, Russian, and German) each of the classes (typically masculine, feminine, common, neuter) of nouns and pronouns distinguished by the different inflections that they have and require in words syntactically associated with them. Grammatical gender is only very loosely associated with natural distinctions of sex.

gen·der
/ˈjendər/
Learn to pronounce
noun
either of the two sexes (male and female), especially when considered with reference to social and cultural differences rather than biological ones. The term is also used more broadly to denote a range of identities that do not correspond to established ideas of male and female.
"a condition that affects people of both genders"
GRAMMAR
(in languages such as Latin, Greek, Russian, and German) each of the classes (typically masculine, feminine, common, neuter) of nouns and pronouns distinguished by the different inflections that they have and require in words syntactically associated with them. Grammatical gender is only very loosely associated with natural distinctions of sex.
Yeah, I already proved you were an idiot. No need to confirm it again.

either of the two sexes (male and female

Forum List

Back