Question I've Always Wondered: Why is the Left So Adamant about Abortion Remaining Legal?

I've always wondered:
Why a woman could not figure out whether or not to have an abortion in her 1st trimester??
Instead pro-abortionists draw it out to near end of the 2nd trimester or later when the fetus can be a viable human?

Soooo...what color should the ribbon for birth control awareness be? :lol:

awareness-ribbons.jpg

I've always wondered:
Why a woman could not figure out whether or not to have an abortion in her 1st trimester??
Instead pro-abortionists draw it out to near end of the 2nd trimester or later when the fetus can be a viable human?
The vast majority of abortions are in the first trimester.

I imagine the reasons for later abortions would be the discovery of a birth defect, or it took a while to collect enough cash to get an abortion, or a marriage or relationship breaks up, loss of a job, etc.

The vast majority of abortions are in the first trimester.

I imagine the reasons for later abortions would be the discovery of a birth defect, or it took a while to collect enough cash to get an abortion, or a marriage or relationship breaks up, loss of a job, etc.

or they did not even know they were pregnant till after the first trimester

I've always wondered:

Wrong.
Essentially all abortions are done in the first trimester.
The only ones done later are when a medical emergency comes up, like they discover the fetus has spinal bifida and is going to die anyway.

Are you are against abortion when the fetus is able to survive outside the womb?
I have a friend who gave birth to a baby 112 days early and weighed 1.50 pounds. He was born on September 27, 2015. He is now a healthy 6-year-old.

or they did not even know they were pregnant till after the first trimester

Everyone knows they are pregnant in the first trimester, and everyone does an abortion then because it is easier, safer, less painful, etc.

Later abortions are rare and for medical reasons.

I have a friend who gave birth to a baby 112 days early and weighed 1.50 pounds. He was born on September 27, 2015. He is now a healthy 6-year-old.
Not sure where you studied mathematics, but that baby was born after 24 weeks of gestation. Roe versus Wade guarantees a constitutionally protected right to abortion up to 24 weeks.

Forum List

Back