Question to leftist Supporters, Did the medias misrepresentation of Trump's "Inject disinfectant" Comment Change your Opinion of them?

Are you tired of the medias lies yet

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside"

So I guess you just chose to live a lie. Reality and facts are just too much for you to handle so you block out all facts and live in a fantasy world.

LOL

And where does he say 'inject disinfectant' there? He says: is there a way we can do something like that. Do something like that.

Only after that does he mention injection.

He never mentioned injecting disinfectants. Stay safe my friend.

"is there a way we can do something like that by injection "
-Drumpf
Is that a statement or a question? Sounds like he was thinking out loud.
Whatever he was doing, it was the dumbest thought/comment/question ever made by a president. Duhhhh hey Beavis can we inject disinfectant... Duhhhhhh

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside"

So I guess you just chose to live a lie. Reality and facts are just too much for you to handle so you block out all facts and live in a fantasy world.

LOL

And where does he say 'inject disinfectant' there? He says: is there a way we can do something like that. Do something like that.

Exactly, is there a way we can do something like that. Get it, something like that.

He never said to inject disinfectants.

Stay safe at home, and stay away from scary stuff like the fake news that you keep swallowing.
I here this 'fake news' accusation a lot here. Who are these fake news folks?
To them fake news is whatever Drumpf tells them is fake news. So when he hit that u turn yesterday and ran them over by claiming he was just kidding, they were busy trying to explain why it was a good idea to inject bleach into their body.

I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

Trump supporters, and I'm talking about actual fans here, not just those that voted against a democrat he ran against, are degenerates to whom it doesn't matter what Trump does.

So the democrats are relegated to playing a political word game to try and take out Trump?
priceless :laughing0301:

There is absolutely nothing "political" about Trump's suggesting we could use light and disinfectants inside the patients to kill covid-19 infeciton, because he happened to hear a presentation about light and disinfectant killing coronovirus on surfaces.

There is nothing "political" about calling such proposal ignorant idioicy, as any doctor would.

There is nothing "political" about recognizing that Trump is lying when he tries to say that his comments were somehow sarcastic, as anyone with even an once of sense can clearly see.

The only political ones here are those twisting themself into pretzels to deny it.

Last edited:
I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

We Trump supporters were stupid enough to watch the whole thing and realize you're a lying asshole.

Yeah you pretty much have to be really really stupid to watch the whole thing, read the transcript and still think someones lying.

No, because no such comment within the context you report was made.

Looks like he's asking a question. He never came close to recommending people do it.

Not that idiot libs would comprehend that. It's like when he joked about Russia looking for Hillary's 30,000 missing e-mails.

Idiot libs lost their fuckin' minds...
Yes lost their mind. One of so many, I had forgotten

Looks like he's asking a question. He never came close to recommending people do it.

Not that idiot libs would comprehend that. It's like when he joked about Russia looking for Hillary's 30,000 missing e-mails.

Looks like he is asking a retarded question. Who in the fuck injects disinfectants into their body?

Doesn't matter if the question is retarded or not.

The point is that dipshit liberals wallow so deeply in their hatred for Trump that they'll make up things he never said and then insist that he said it, stupidly believing that, if they say it enough, other dipshit liberals will believe Trump said it.

But he never said it...
Actually it does matter. I dont want some dumbfuck that doesnt know enough not to inject Bleach into his body trying to lead me anywhere.

Who said people should inject bleach into their bodies? No one ever, well fake news excluded.
Drumpf did. Its in the transcript. Hell its even on the board behind him.

InjectBleach.png

We Trump supporters were stupid enough to watch the whole thing and realize you're a lying asshole.

Yeah you pretty much have to be really really stupid to watch the whole thing, read the transcript and still think someones lying.

Hmmm...
Look, uh, Honky hating asshole, watch the whole thing.

Why do I bother?

Hmmm...

Why do I bother?

I did watch the whole thing. Then I went and read the transcript. Then I went back and watched it again. Its conclusive. Drumpfs a fucking major league idiot.

Sorta off hand asking if something in aerolized form could be made into injectable form is not a crazy question

Hmmm...

Why do I bother?

I did watch the whole thing. Then I went and read the transcript. Then I went back and watched it again. Its conclusive. Drumpfs a fucking major league idiot.

Then you know nothing about medicine and love quoting Honky out of context.

LOL

Exactly, is there a way we can do something like that. Get it, something like that.

Stay safe at home, and stay away from scary stuff like the fake news that you keep swallowing.
I here this 'fake news' accusation a lot here. Who are these fake news folks?
Well they kinda look like this most of the time..

download (2).jpg

Since trump never made any such statements I have not changed my mind about him. That democrats made

LOL

Exactly, is there a way we can do [i[something like that[/i]. Get it, something like that.

Stay safe at home, and stay away fro scary stuff like the fake news that you keep swallowing.
"He never said to inject disinfectants. "

So can you tell us how it got in the transcript and the video then?
It's not in either place. It's enemy democrat distortion.

Hmmm...

Why do I bother?

I know more about medicine than Drumpf. I would never tell anyone to test injecting Bleach into people. What kind of fucking idiot would suggest something like that on national TV in front of god and the entire planet?

You will NOT get an honest answer from ANY Trumptarded robot on this board. The cultists are completely brainwashed to defend their monster.

Hmmm...

Why do I bother?

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning"

So what part is confusing you, the disinfectant part or the injection part????

I guess it is just easier for you to live in a total fantasy land...

Since trump never made any such statements I have not changed my mind about him. That democrats made

LOL

Exactly, is there a way we can do [i[something like that[/i]. Get it, something like that.

Stay safe at home, and stay away fro scary stuff like the fake news that you keep swallowing.
"He never said to inject disinfectants. "

So can you tell us how it got in the transcript and the video then?
It's not in either place. It's enemy democrat distortion.
Hush hooker. Youre suffering from TDS.

Hmmm...

Why do I bother?

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning"

So what part is confusing you, the disinfectant part or the injection part????

I guess it is just easier for you to live in a total fantasy land...

Cool story, assholes..Sound Bite City Fucktards.
Thanks for admitting you just watched your assigned 1.6 second sound bite.
I hope you're more honest in business than you are at being an ideologue.

Like none of my physicians ever jokes about swallowing a magic pill to solve a problem.

Now watch the whole thing even though your mental illness is preventing you from doing so.

Hmmm...

Why do I bother?

I know more about medicine than Drumpf. I would never tell anyone to test injecting Bleach into people. What kind of fucking idiot would suggest something like that on national TV in front of god and the entire planet?

Yo, superior Black Man, watch the whole thing, not just a pre-selected 1.6 seconds.
Then again, everyone here already knows what a lying asshole you are.

Looks like he is asking a retarded question. Who in the fuck injects disinfectants into their body?

Doesn't matter if the question is retarded or not.

The point is that dipshit liberals wallow so deeply in their hatred for Trump that they'll make up things he never said and then insist that he said it, stupidly believing that, if they say it enough, other dipshit liberals will believe Trump said it.

But he never said it...
Actually it does matter. I dont want some dumbfuck that doesnt know enough not to inject Bleach into his body trying to lead me anywhere.

Who said people should inject bleach into their bodies? No one ever, well fake news excluded.
Drumpf did. Its in the transcript. Hell its even on the board behind him.

View attachment 328145

It's almost frightening how stupid you are...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back