Question to leftist Supporters, Did the medias misrepresentation of Trump's "Inject disinfectant" Comment Change your Opinion of them?

Are you tired of the medias lies yet

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside"

So I guess you just chose to live a lie. Reality and facts are just too much for you to handle so you block out all facts and live in a fantasy world.

LOL

And where does he say 'inject disinfectant' there? He says: is there a way we can do something like that. Do something like that.

Only after that does he mention injection.

He never mentioned injecting disinfectants. Stay safe my friend.

"is there a way we can do something like that by injection "

Exactly, is there a way we can do something like that. Get it, something like that.

He never said to inject disinfectants.

Stay safe at home, and stay away from scary stuff like the fake news that you keep swallowing.

No, because no such comment within the context you report was made.
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside"

So I guess you just chose to live a lie. Reality and facts are just too much for you to handle so you block out all facts and live in a fantasy world.

Looks like he's asking a question. He never came close to recommending people do it.

Not that idiot libs would comprehend that. It's like when he joked about Russia looking for Hillary's 30,000 missing e-mails.

Idiot libs lost their fuckin' minds...

They get played every day by fake news, it is like swallowing Lysol every day for them. Pity them some.

I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

Not ONE iota, you mentally challenged liberal lunatic. Be happy, you DO have Sleepy Creepy Groper Hair-Sniffer Senile Old Joe Biden for your front runner.......

Between now and the Dims convention Biden may end up not the nominee. Can you imagine four months from now Doddering Joe giving his long acceptance speech? Four months of him getting worse.

Yep, that IS hard to imagine.

LOL

And where does he say 'inject disinfectant' there? He says: is there a way we can do something like that. Do something like that.

Exactly, is there a way we can do [i[something like that[/i]. Get it, something like that.

Stay safe at home, and stay away fro scary stuff like the fake news that you keep swallowing.
"He never said to inject disinfectants. "

So can you tell us how it got in the transcript and the video then?

LOL

-Drumpf
Is that a statement or a question? Sounds like he was thinking out loud.

I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

He trolled you! Lol I love him more.. look what’s he’s done to the left, priceless

He trolled me by asking the dumbest question any US president has ever asked??? I don't think you know what the definition of trolling is.

LOL

-Drumpf
It was a retarded question. No one should think that stupidly out loud.

Looks like he's asking a question. He never came close to recommending people do it.

Not that idiot libs would comprehend that. It's like when he joked about Russia looking for Hillary's 30,000 missing e-mails.

Yes he asks the dumbest question any US president has ever asked... Duh can we inject disinfectant to treat coronavirus... Duh....

He trolled you! Lol I love him more.. look what’s he’s done to the left, priceless

He trolled me by asking the dumbest question any US president has ever asked??? I don't think you know what the definition of trolling is.

Right now all they have left is the Pee Wee Herman. I am going to formally name it the Drumpf.

6vq573.gif

Looks like he is asking a retarded question. Who in the fuck injects disinfectants into their body?

Doesn't matter if the question is retarded or not.

The point is that dipshit liberals wallow so deeply in their hatred for Trump that they'll make up things he never said and then insist that he said it, stupidly believing that, if they say it enough, other dipshit liberals will believe Trump said it.

But he never said it...
Actually it does matter. I dont want some dumbfuck that doesnt know enough not to inject Bleach into his body trying to lead me anywhere.

He’s exposed the lefts IQ, how many times will you ask this question, is it ok to drink Lysol lol it’s genius!

LOL

-Drumpf

Certainly a question.

LOL

-Drumpf

Well, just because some people lack the intelligence to properly parse the phrasing he used, and actually believe he said people should inject disinfectants, doesn't mean the rest of us don't capiche.

That is why we are here for you fella! We'll help you capiche. In the meantime, stay safe, and don't gargle with bleach or Lysol.

Last edited:

Well, I thought it was a bad choice of word and his excuse a stretch but compared to the desparation and hate filled TDS response .. oddly enough, Trump ends up winning, winning, winning again..

Looks like he is asking a retarded question. Who in the fuck injects disinfectants into their body?

Doesn't matter if the question is retarded or not.

The point is that dipshit liberals wallow so deeply in their hatred for Trump that they'll make up things he never said and then insist that he said it, stupidly believing that, if they say it enough, other dipshit liberals will believe Trump said it.

But he never said it...
Actually it does matter. I dont want some dumbfuck that doesnt know enough not to inject Bleach into his body trying to lead me anywhere.

Who said people should inject bleach into their bodies? No one ever, well fake news excluded.

LOL

Exactly, is there a way we can do something like that. Get it, something like that.

Stay safe at home, and stay away from scary stuff like the fake news that you keep swallowing.

YOU FORGOT TO ADD THE NEXT PHRASE...
"by injection inside"

So your response to the dumbest question/comment from a sitting US president in the entire history of the USA is to just ignore facts and reality... I guess it is easier for you to just live a lie. It must be nice to live in a fantasy land...

Yes and no. First, I think he could have done a better job correcting this.
1. Yes there is light therapy that is applied to skin conditions (but no, this isn't going to work directly on internal organs, although
other forms of treatment might, such as glycoscience cell restoration using smart sugars.)
2. No, the opposite of "speaking literally" is NOT "speaking sarcastically" but speaking "metaphorically or figuratively"

I think Trump should appoint a whole council of media reps from left, right and center
to check and balance facts and opinions, and spell out what is going on with biases playing both sides against the middle.

I thought he needed that before.
Now that this virus pandemic has blown multiple issues out of the water,
with extremes on right and left, obfuscating the truth that explains all positions,
he needs help of reps from all angles to stop the misinformation
and focus on where we agree so we can proceed with proper caution
but without excessive restrictions and govt overreach.

I am convinced he needs additional help from other sources
and does not have broad enough pull or scope to address all audiences,
without calling for reps from those diverse sectors to form a whole team to do that.

1587872330299.png

Last edited:

LOL

I here this 'fake news' accusation a lot here. Who are these fake news folks?

LOL

-Drumpf

Certainly a question.

LOL

-Drumpf

Well, just because some people lack the intelligence to properly parse the phrasing he used, and actually believe he said people should inject disinfectants, doesn't mean the rest of us don't capiche.

That is why we are here you fella! We'll help you capiche. In the meantime, stay safe, and don't gargle with bleach or Lysol.
It didnt require any parsing. It did cause a pause for a moment of sure amazement that the acutal POTUS was that fucking stupid to ask about injecting bleach into a persons body out loud on national TV in front of the world. He is an incompetent fuckup and horribly inept leader.

We Trump supporters were stupid enough to watch the whole thing and realize you're a lying asshole.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back