Question to leftist Supporters, Did the medias misrepresentation of Trump's "Inject disinfectant" Comment Change your Opinion of them?

Are you tired of the medias lies yet

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

We Trump supporters were stupid enough to watch the whole thing and realize you're a lying asshole.

Yeah you pretty much have to be really really stupid to watch the whole thing, read the transcript and still think someones lying.

Hmmm...
Look, uh, Honky hating asshole, watch the whole thing.

Why do I bother?

I did watch the whole thing. Then I went and read the transcript. Then I went back and watched it again. Its conclusive. Drumpfs a fucking major league idiot.

Then you know nothing about medicine and love quoting Honky out of context.

I know more about medicine than Drumpf. I would never tell anyone to test injecting Bleach into people. What kind of fucking idiot would suggest something like that on national TV in front of god and the entire planet?

Yo, superior Black Man, watch the whole thing, not just a pre-selected 1.6 seconds.
Then again, everyone here already knows what a lying asshole you are.

I already told you I watched it twice and read the transcript. The more I watched and read the more convinced I became that Drumpf was an inbred idiot.

7E1F1A4A-CD2D-484E-8B6F-7481C3774668.gif

No, because no such comment within the context you report was made.
"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside"

So I guess you just chose to live a lie. Reality and facts are just too much for you to handle so you block out all facts and live in a fantasy world.

Looks like he's asking a question. He never came close to recommending people do it.

Not that idiot libs would comprehend that. It's like when he joked about Russia looking for Hillary's 30,000 missing e-mails.

Idiot libs lost their fuckin' minds...
Looks like he is asking a retarded question. Who in the fuck injects disinfectants into their body?

Doesn't matter if the question is retarded or not.

The point is that dipshit liberals wallow so deeply in their hatred for Trump that they'll make up things he never said and then insist that he said it, stupidly believing that, if they say it enough, other dipshit liberals will believe Trump said it.

But he never said it...
Actually it does matter. I dont want some dumbfuck that doesnt know enough not to inject Bleach into his body trying to lead me anywhere.

Who said people should inject bleach into their bodies? No one ever, well fake news excluded.
Drumpf did. Its in the transcript. Hell its even on the board behind him.

View attachment 328145

It's almost frightening how stupid you are...
I agree. Its extremely frightening to have such a stupid person be the POTUS. Drumpf is a fuckup of cataclysmic status.

I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

Trump is playing you fools like a fine tuned fiddle.

Makes an off hand remark while looking directly at Dr's sitting with Fouci and Birks. They nod thier heads no and you guys cant see the sarcasm of his continued comment. Too Funny..

Birks, LOL.

Too funny.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside"

So I guess you just chose to live a lie. Reality and facts are just too much for you to handle so you block out all facts and live in a fantasy world.

Looks like he's asking a question. He never came close to recommending people do it.

Not that idiot libs would comprehend that. It's like when he joked about Russia looking for Hillary's 30,000 missing e-mails.

Looks like he is asking a retarded question. Who in the fuck injects disinfectants into their body?

The point is that dipshit liberals wallow so deeply in their hatred for Trump that they'll make up things he never said and then insist that he said it, stupidly believing that, if they say it enough, other dipshit liberals will believe Trump said it.

But he never said it...
Actually it does matter. I dont want some dumbfuck that doesnt know enough not to inject Bleach into his body trying to lead me anywhere.

Who said people should inject bleach into their bodies? No one ever, well fake news excluded.

View attachment 328145
Where does it indicate "inject"? I see a spray bottle above the yellow box. Do you see a syringe/needle?

But he never said it...

View attachment 328145

I agree. Its extremely frightening to have such a stupid person be the POTUS. Drumpf is a fuckup of cataclysmic status.

I smile when I think how painful the next four years are going to be for you...

I thought you were a smart guy. Don't you know that "disinfectant" is a generic medical term and that "disinfectants" are injected into patients all the time? Apparently not. How embarrassing for you.

If for one moment you believe Trump comments will sway his base, well I have read your nonsense before so let be clear you are delusional.

I try not to read or listen to Trump when it come to medical treatment or recommendations but I am feel the same way with most politicians.

If it were Ron Paul discussing the subject or someone like Bill Frist then yes I would listen to them and why?

They hold medical licenses or have held a medical license.

People need to stop and think and you consult your Physician or websites like WebMD or Mayo Clinic about possible medical treatment and not someone that has no medical experience at all...

But he never said it...

View attachment 328145

I smile when I think how painful the next four years are going to be for you...
The next 4 years for me are going to be the best of my life.

I thought you were a smart guy. Don't you know that "disinfectant" is a generic medical term and that "disinfectants" are injected into patients all the time? Apparently not. How embarrassing for you.

No one injects Bleach into people unless they are trying to kill them. Stop lying.

Hey did you just completely abandon your embarrassing thread?

Last edited:

We Trump supporters were stupid enough to watch the whole thing and realize you're a lying asshole.

Yeah you pretty much have to be really really stupid to watch the whole thing, read the transcript and still think someones lying.

Hmmm...

Why do I bother?

I did watch the whole thing. Then I went and read the transcript. Then I went back and watched it again. Its conclusive. Drumpfs a fucking major league idiot.

I know more about medicine than Drumpf. I would never tell anyone to test injecting Bleach into people. What kind of fucking idiot would suggest something like that on national TV in front of god and the entire planet?

Yo, superior Black Man, watch the whole thing, not just a pre-selected 1.6 seconds.

I already told you I watched it twice and read the transcript. The more I watched and read the more convinced I became that Drumpf was an inbred idiot.

You're lying because I'm White and Trump's White.
Just as you lied about that Hebrew word (see wikipedia, you lying asshole).
You hate admitting a Honky has a higher position that you in any given discussion.
I know many health professional who watched the whole thing and you're just a lying racist piece of shit.

You thought The Banker was honest?!

Hmmm...

Why do I bother?

Then you're a moron.
Trump's entire presentation was on target.
I'm not putting you on Ignore but I will probably never respond to you again because everyone here with a brain knows what a piece of shit you are.

Some of them took him seriously, at least according to FOX News Poison control sees spike in calls for cleaner, disinfectant accidents amid COVID-19 pandemic
Poison control sees spike in calls for cleaner, disinfectant accidents amid COVID-19 pandemic

Sorta off hand asking if something in aerolized form could be made into injectable form is not a crazy question

How was this comment missed?

Are you saying asking if an aerosol disinfectant made into something that can be injectable into the human body isn't a crazy question?

Holy fuck.

But he never said it...

View attachment 328145
Where does it indicate "inject"? I see a spray bottle above the yellow box. Do you see a syringe/needle?
I guess you didnt watch the video or read the transcript?

Hmmm...

Why do I bother?

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside or almost a cleaning"

So what part is confusing you, the disinfectant part or the injection part????

I guess it is just easier for you to live in a total fantasy land...

Cool story, assholes..Sound Bite City Fucktards.
Thanks for admitting you just watched your assigned 1.6 second sound bite.
I hope you're more honest in business than you are at being an ideologue.

Like none of my physicians ever jokes about swallowing a magic pill to solve a problem.

Now watch the whole thing even though your mental illness is preventing you from doing so.

You are the #1 member of robot city.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back