Question to leftist Supporters, Did the medias misrepresentation of Trump's "Inject disinfectant" Comment Change your Opinion of them?

Are you tired of the medias lies yet

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

nope we know he was just bloviating ...... but my opinion for the leftwing leadership and the media have changed ...with their soft stance on their allies in china my opinion of then is even lower .

And Trump defending Xi?

Also, I don't know of anyone who is defending China.

nobody on the left is putting the primary blame on the chicoms !! name one prominent dem that has backed Trumps policies on china when it comes to production and trade ! nope your front runner got a lot of money from his chicom pals !democrats have never ever took a stand against china ...and many on the right havent either but Trump has been tough on them for 3 years ! vote dem vote china 1st vote Trump and America 1st MAGA !

The primary blame for the spread of the virus here is on us, not China.

Trump had a stupid tariff war with China, why would anyone support that when we are the ones who end up paying for it?

Are you mad that Trump said Xi was doing a good job on dealing with the virus and not a single Democrat backed him up on that?

ohhh nooo pal ! not so fast ! Trump has been hard on china and warning that we depend on your chicom allies too much for yrs ! and as far as the outbreak and who's at fault do you hold democrat leaders in NY for the disproportionate infection numbers ? remember they said visit china town for the chineze new yr celebration and they said ride the subway and eat at restaurants ! and they called the travel ban xenophobic and racist ! and the left has been harshly critical and against Trumps attempts to make china treat the US more fairly ..do you actually believe our memories are as short and malleable as your dem comrades ? the tactics that work on people like you will not work on us .

Trump is a lot of talk and no results.

Trump complemented their leader on his country's response to the virus and transparency. Democrats didn't.

I hold Trump responsible for being MIA in the early days to include most of February. Not managing national supplies of PPE, no real plan for testing and his casual endorsement of idiots who go out and protest stay at home measures.

Real clusterfuck.

I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

nope we know he was just bloviating ...... but my opinion for the leftwing leadership and the media have changed ...with their soft stance on their allies in china my opinion of then is even lower .

And Trump defending Xi?

Also, I don't know of anyone who is defending China.

nobody on the left is putting the primary blame on the chicoms !! name one prominent dem that has backed Trumps policies on china when it comes to production and trade ! nope your front runner got a lot of money from his chicom pals !democrats have never ever took a stand against china ...and many on the right havent either but Trump has been tough on them for 3 years ! vote dem vote china 1st vote Trump and America 1st MAGA !

The primary blame for the spread of the virus here is on us, not China.

Trump had a stupid tariff war with China, why would anyone support that when we are the ones who end up paying for it?

Are you mad that Trump said Xi was doing a good job on dealing with the virus and not a single Democrat backed him up on that?

ohhh nooo pal ! not so fast ! Trump has been hard on china and warning that we depend on your chicom allies too much for yrs ! and as far as the outbreak and who's at fault do you hold democrat leaders in NY for the disproportionate infection numbers ? remember they said visit china town for the chineze new yr celebration and they said ride the subway and eat at restaurants ! and they called the travel ban xenophobic and racist ! and the left has been harshly critical and against Trumps attempts to make china treat the US more fairly ..do you actually believe our memories are as short and malleable as your dem comrades ? the tactics that work on people like you will not work on us .

Trump is a lot of talk and no results.

Trump complemented their leader on his country's response to the virus and transparency. Democrats didn't.

I hold Trump responsible for being MIA in the early days to include most of February. Not managing national supplies of PPE, no real plan for testing and his casual endorsement of idiots who go out and protest stay at home measures.

Real clusterfuck.

whatever people with common sense know better .. china lied to the world and many countries and leaders fell for those lies ! including dems if they didnt believe china why did the call the travel ban racist and xenophobic and why did they tell American citizens to go to china town and ride the subways ? are the leaders of Spain ,Italy and France and dozens of other countries being hit the hardest by the pandemic at fault also ? if the communist chicom apologist on the left want to run on that go right ahead ! the POTUS mobilization of government and the private sectors and removing obstructional gov regs and red tape to quickly adress and turn the tide to prevent what happened to countries like Italy's healthcare system to be overwhelmed was brilliant ! your side stands against anything that gives hope and optimism when it comes to the end of the pandemic ...it will not be forgotten ..and no matter how you try to reright history we know the left have been chicom allies and apologist for decades !MAGA NOT CHINA !

for many years, I have noticed that Trump has a
BIG PROBLEM in handling the english language.
He should not make off the cuff remarks or
do tweets
Was that just a problem with the english language or was that just pure ignorance? I'd be interested in what you think was a problem instead of just his stupidity.

not a good, off the cuff response. BUT he does make
some sense if you consider that the issue in MEDICAL
TREATMENT of virus infection is CAN YOU KILL THEM? Some microbes ---that's either bacteria or viruses, are MORE FRAGILE than others. It turns out that CORONA is very fragile-----I kinda recall someone saying that LISTERINE (the mouth wash) is a fair
sub for hand sanitizer. ------on the other hand---
PSEUDOMONAS, a really nasty bug famous for
drug resistance----had been found LIVING in soap
dispensers in hospitals. People can get infected while recovering in hospital. I believe (personal conjecture) that Trump was thinking of the fragility of the corona virus when he made his apparently idiot response. ----something like-------"""since it's so damned fragile---maybe something can kill it IN VIVO. <<<maybe that was his thought process

No, because no such comment within the context you report was made.
Sure it was....

"We are also testing disinfectants, readily available. We have tested bleach, we have tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus specifically in saliva or respiratory fluids -- I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes, isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds and that is with no manipulation no rubbing, just spring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster. We are also looking at other disinfectants specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva. "
-William Bryan

"Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you are totally into that world which I find to be very interesting. So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you are going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body which you can do either through the skin or in some other way and I think you said you were going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

Right. And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number (INAUDIBLE) interesting to check that so that you are going to have to use medical doctors with but it sounds interesting to me so we will see but the whole concept of the light the way it kills it in one minute that's--that's pretty powerful."

-Drumpf (Dumbest Mother Fucker Ever)

Well, most of you are politically oriented I notice - I'm not. I was disturbed by the fact that the anti-trump CNN report indicated Trump's idea for a disinfectant cure was treated negatively - but even more concerned when pro-trump Fox News went along with that condemnation - though they did, at least, mention ultra-violet light via breathing tube (from vertilators) being tested - UV kills germs - that is for sure.

Of course, Trump is not a doctor nor does he have a medical degree- so his medical comments should be treated as a person thinking outside of that box, so to speak.

Why in the world would anyone ingest poisonous isopropyl alcohol?

The Bible encourages alcohol as treatment for illness:

1 Timothy 5:23
Do not drink water any longer,* but take a little wine for the sake of your stomach and your frequent cases of sickness.

Personally, I am susceptible to frequent bronchitis more recently towards pneumonia. When I feel a sore throat coming on, I take a teaspoon of blackberry Brandy - I repeat this when necessary - it kills virtually all germs, including viruses, in about a minute or two. Sadly, this only works for respiratory illness (e.g. Covid) until the wind-pipe (trachea) branches off from the food-pipe (esophagus).

So, if I feel bronchitis coming on, I put a generic for Vick's vapo-rub on my nostrils and breathe in deep - the menthol in it tends to also kill microbes.

Obviously Lysol disinfectant was not produced to inhale - though if you spray nearby and then breathe, some does go into the lungs - not sure if that helps or not.

Obviously Trump is not educated in medical treatments. But even when in the hospitaI this past year - no one gave me a teaspoon of brandy or some way of inhaling menthol.

The medical profession is wonderful - life saving. But also inside the box, so to speak - so they use inhalers that doctors tend to prescribe.

Trump does not know which inhaler is best - nor do I. But he is onto something - and he is not being listened to because of the politically oriented hype and because his comments are totally outside the box.. But I hope someone does come up with something better to inhale than menthol!

We Trump supporters were stupid enough to watch the whole thing and realize you're a lying asshole.

Yeah you pretty much have to be really really stupid to watch the whole thing, read the transcript and still think someones lying.

Hmmm...
Look, uh, Honky hating asshole, watch the whole thing.

Why do I bother?

I did watch the whole thing. Then I went and read the transcript. Then I went back and watched it again. Its conclusive. Drumpfs a fucking major league idiot.

Then you know nothing about medicine and love quoting Honky out of context.

I know more about medicine than Drumpf. I would never tell anyone to test injecting Bleach into people. What kind of fucking idiot would suggest something like that on national TV in front of god and the entire planet?

Yo, superior Black Man, watch the whole thing, not just a pre-selected 1.6 seconds.
Then again, everyone here already knows what a lying asshole you are.

I already told you I watched it twice and read the transcript. The more I watched and read the more convinced I became that Drumpf was an inbred idiot.

Then you're a moron.
Trump's entire presentation was on target.
I'm not putting you on Ignore but I will probably never respond to you again because everyone here with a brain knows what a piece of shit you are.

if such ignorant nonsense...followed by Trump lying that he was just being “sarcastic” is on target then what the fuck does missing the target look like?

You calling some one a moron after saying something so ridiculous is pure irony.

We Trump supporters were stupid enough to watch the whole thing and realize you're a lying asshole.

Yeah you pretty much have to be really really stupid to watch the whole thing, read the transcript and still think someones lying.

Hmmm...
Look, uh, Honky hating asshole, watch the whole thing.

Why do I bother?

I did watch the whole thing. Then I went and read the transcript. Then I went back and watched it again. Its conclusive. Drumpfs a fucking major league idiot.

Then you know nothing about medicine and love quoting Honky out of context.

I know more about medicine than Drumpf. I would never tell anyone to test injecting Bleach into people. What kind of fucking idiot would suggest something like that on national TV in front of god and the entire planet?

Yo, superior Black Man, watch the whole thing, not just a pre-selected 1.6 seconds.
Then again, everyone here already knows what a lying asshole you are.

I already told you I watched it twice and read the transcript. The more I watched and read the more convinced I became that Drumpf was an inbred idiot.

Then you're a moron.
Trump's entire presentation was on target.
I'm not putting you on Ignore but I will probably never respond to you again because everyone here with a brain knows what a piece of shit you are.

if such ignorant nonsense...followed by Trump lying that he was just being “sarcastic” is on target then what the fuck does missing the target look like?

You calling some one a moron after saying something so ridiculous is pure irony.

I presume you don't have a science degree because you only paid attention to the video for the pre-selected 1,6 second sound-bite.
It's amazing how you worthless pieces of shit can hold down a job with no attention span.

1587883931683.png

1587894385230.png

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside"

So I guess you just chose to live a lie. Reality and facts are just too much for you to handle so you block out all facts and live in a fantasy world.

LOL

And where does he say 'inject disinfectant' there? He says: is there a way we can do something like that. Do something like that.

Only after that does he mention injection.

He never mentioned injecting disinfectants. Stay safe my friend.
See my post #113

Day three and the progressive leftists are still howling like banshees over something Trump said. Nobody else has ever occupied the vast space between their ears like this President is doing.
Except Trump never said what the Woketards claim he said.

They are just lying again like always.

Yes there is light therapy that is applied to skin conditions (but no, this isn't going to work directly on internal organs, although
other forms of treatment might, such as glycoscience cell restoration using smart sugars.)
See my post #113 above. There is such therapy, Emily.

All Dimocrats these days are lying ass holes, with ZERO exceptions. If they have TDS they lie, period.

I thought you were a smart guy. Don't you know that "disinfectant" is a generic medical term and that "disinfectants" are injected into patients all the time? Apparently not. How embarrassing for you.

Perfessor, you have some cleanup to do in your genius "surfactanct" thread.

No, because no such comment within the context you report was made.
Sure it was....

"We are also testing disinfectants, readily available. We have tested bleach, we have tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus specifically in saliva or respiratory fluids -- I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes, isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds and that is with no manipulation no rubbing, just spring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster. We are also looking at other disinfectants specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva. "
-William Bryan

"Thank you very much. So I asked Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you are totally into that world which I find to be very interesting. So supposing we hit the body with a tremendous whether it's ultraviolet or just very powerful light and I think you said that hasn't been checked but you are going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body which you can do either through the skin or in some other way and I think you said you were going to test that too. It sounds interesting.

Right. And then I see the disinfectant where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute and is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number (INAUDIBLE) interesting to check that so that you are going to have to use medical doctors with but it sounds interesting to me so we will see but the whole concept of the light the way it kills it in one minute that's--that's pretty powerful."

-Drumpf (Dumbest Mother Fucker Ever)

Well, most of you are politically oriented I notice - I'm not. I was disturbed by the fact that the anti-trump CNN report indicated Trump's idea for a disinfectant cure was treated negatively - but even more concerned when pro-trump Fox News went along with that condemnation - though they did, at least, mention ultra-violet light via breathing tube (from vertilators) being tested - UV kills germs - that is for sure.

Of course, Trump is not a doctor nor does he have a medical degree- so his medical comments should be treated as a person thinking outside of that box, so to speak.

Why in the world would anyone ingest poisonous isopropyl alcohol?

The Bible encourages alcohol as treatment for illness:

1 Timothy 5:23
Do not drink water any longer,* but take a little wine for the sake of your stomach and your frequent cases of sickness.

Personally, I am susceptible to frequent bronchitis more recently towards pneumonia. When I feel a sore throat coming on, I take a teaspoon of blackberry Brandy - I repeat this when necessary - it kills virtually all germs, including viruses, in about a minute or two. Sadly, this only works for respiratory illness (e.g. Covid) until the wind-pipe (trachea) branches off from the food-pipe (esophagus).

So, if I feel bronchitis coming on, I put a generic for Vick's vapo-rub on my nostrils and breathe in deep - the menthol in it tends to also kill microbes.

Obviously Lysol disinfectant was not produced to inhale - though if you spray nearby and then breathe, some does go into the lungs - not sure if that helps or not.

Obviously Trump is not educated in medical treatments. But even when in the hospitaI this past year - no one gave me a teaspoon of brandy or some way of inhaling menthol.

The medical profession is wonderful - life saving. But also inside the box, so to speak - so they use inhalers that doctors tend to prescribe.

Trump does not know which inhaler is best - nor do I. But he is onto something - and he is not being listened to because of the politically oriented hype and because his comments are totally outside the box.. But I hope someone does come up with something better to inhale than menthol!

ok----but---sorry, the trachea is not a branch of the
esophagas-----maybe you are thinking THROAT----
considering the fragility of those little corona bugs----
listerine probably does it for corona of the TONGUE--
for more fun----try vodka. I don't like menthol either.
My deceased dad---used to have a little pump device that pumped bronchodilators into his lungs. It is not
totally silly to imagine that there might be a substance
that will get the corona critters in the lung-----BUT it is not clear to me that an attack on the lung critters will
cure the virus since the virus goes wherever it finds
cells in which to replicate.

No....but it did confirm, again, our opinion that left wingers are morons...........

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back