Question to leftist Supporters, Did the medias misrepresentation of Trump's "Inject disinfectant" Comment Change your Opinion of them?

Are you tired of the medias lies yet

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's hysterical how Trump threw his supporters under the bus by claiming ya, he said what he said, but, he was being sarcastic. Trumpoholics continue denying he said what he has admitted saying and defending him. The lemming can't be stopped from going over the cliff.

He threw no one under the bus.

We enjoy him lying and destroying the media liars, by any means necessary. There is no requirement for him to be honest or fair to those who lie and are the enemies of America.

Enjoy your defeat.
Scam victims are always the last ones, but sometimes never admit their gullibility and foolishness.

After watching Trump supporters believe everything he says no matter how ludicrous, even mentioning that shit was terribly irresponsible. Perhaps he was not even aware that there was already a problem with dummies using household disinfectants to dose themselves for various health concerns. Whatever his actual intent was is irrelevant, a public briefing is a horrible place to be floating questionable bullshit he heard on the internet.
Did you eat a UV light bulb too?
No I'm not like you, I know stupid bullshit when I hear it. Did you look hopefully at the bleach bottle when he said that?

I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

No....but it did confirm, again, our opinion that left wingers are morons...........

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

He didn't TELL people to swallow hydroxycloroquine in fish tank cleaner either, but Trump supporters did, and one died from it, based on what his loose lips implied..... :rolleyes:

He really needs to think, before he speaks, or he is going to kill off his herd, before they can be silly enough to reelect him.....

No...moron....the people who drank the fish tank cleaner were democrats....you moron.... you should actually understand the story before you post about it....

then you have this....it was a democrat party reporter who asked the question about bleach and alcohol being injected into the body......you doofus...

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

As I said he did not TELL them to do it, but by even suggesting to the scientists that they should look in to injecting it etc.....was ludicrous, and dangerous, because his supporters believe they understand his Trump talk..... And would try it, because they believe his forked words are God's word.....

Just like he did not tell that couple to take fish tank cleaner either, but they did, based on what he touted from his bully pulpit.

He needs to think before he speaks.... And stop being an idiot, in front of the whole Nation, and world.... for goodness sake!!

It's hysterical how Trump threw his supporters under the bus by claiming ya, he said what he said, but, he was being sarcastic. Trumpoholics continue denying he said what he has admitted saying and defending him. The lemming can't be stopped from going over the cliff.

We enjoy him lying and destroying the media liars, by any means necessary. There is no requirement for him to be honest or fair to those who lie and are the enemies of America.

Enjoy your defeat.
Scam victims are always the last ones, but sometimes never admit their gullibility and foolishness.

Are you talking about the victims of the lying media - who apparently are inserting bleach up their ass and eating aquarium cleaner now?

Yes, true. Thankfully, the president will win.

Are you mad, bro?

1587903084745.png

After watching Trump supporters believe everything he says no matter how ludicrous, even mentioning that shit was terribly irresponsible. Perhaps he was not even aware that there was already a problem with dummies using household disinfectants to dose themselves for various health concerns. Whatever his actual intent was is irrelevant, a public briefing is a horrible place to be floating questionable bullshit he heard on the internet.
No I'm not like you, I know stupid bullshit when I hear it. Did you look hopefully at the bleach bottle when he said that?

I don't follow POTUS as closely as you, I only watched that presser this morning.

He wasn't recommending snorting PineSol or eating UV bulbs, only CNN watchers think that's what was said

Nothing that has happened during this whole mess has surprised me. Pretty much everyone has behaved as we could have predicted, given our current condition as a society.

Unfortunately.

playtime is dumber than a box of rocks. I already explained to her that if she took him literally she is a moron yet she continues to argue this case. Amazing.

So we've heard three different excuses from the Orange Kool-aid Cult so far.

1) Trump didn't say what he clearly said.
2) Trump did say it, but he was just joking.
3) No, really, what he said had merit, people are using UV light and disinfectant to cure it.

1587903177636.png

The point is, he shouldn't be saying shit like this at all. If he is going to do briefings, they should be scripted, scheduled events with just facts. No speculation, no jokes, no wild theories.

But then people might focus on... you know... how badly he's failed in dealing with this.

You watched it. Factual on UV, sarcastic on Clorox. Don't you resumes to review? Oh wait, nope. Recession/Depression...

I watched it... and pretty much had the same reaction I've had for the last 3 years... How can someone this ignorant be in a position of power?

Trump makes Obama look Humble, Bush look smart and Clinton look ethical.

1587903419341.png

Well? Did it?

I watched the presser live and while I can admit that Trumps innability to stop every random thought from coming out of his mouth is disappointing I completely understood the premise of his question.
Was it appropriate for public? Probably not since we have so many citizens that don't posess the common sense to understand where he was coming from. Despite their lack of intelligence it is Trumps job to protect them too and that means being cautious with his public statements.
Had the media taken THAT approach to his comments they would be acceptable but that's not what they did is it.... Their decision to purposely misrepresent him in order to turn the public against him is disgusting.

As President of the United States, it's his job to choose his words carefully when he steps behind that podium, especially when you're standing up in front of the nation and giving a briefing that's supposed to be informative during a pandemic that is killing hundreds of people in your own country every day. This isn't a MAGA rally where he can riff the first thing that pops into his brain and it means nothing to most sane people. But people listen and pay attention when the leader of the free world speaks in back of that podium with that presidential seal. And right now, people are scared. Too often, Trump comes across like a drunk at bar at closing time. And that's dangerous. It doesn't matter what people think he meant to say, it's what he said and how it came across. And it came across as Trump touting miracle cures of UV light and disinfectants. Just like he did with the hydroxychloraquine. He sounded like he was touting these so the media called him out for it. Which I have no problem with. In fact, it's about time the media started showing a little backbone when it comes to dealing with Trump. Too often, they are too deferential to him for fear of losing their access to him or upsetting him. He needs to get called out more forcefully more often.

I don't follow POTUS as closely as you, I only watched that presser this morning.

He wasn't recommending snorting PineSol or eating UV bulbs, only CNN watchers think that's what was said
What I think is that it was a drowning man grasping at straws, just like he did with the "miracle" drug he had all you convinced was the answer to all this. Remember being absolutely certain cloroquine was going to cure the virus and have us back to work by now? After that it is clear Trump supporters are dangerously credulous of anything he says.

Enjoy your defeat.

Are you talking about the victims of the lying media - who apparently are inserting bleach up their ass and eating aquarium cleaner now?

Yes, true. Thankfully, the president will win.
Well, he has lost his WH Press Briefing gig. Now his gigs are just a supply source for embarrassing ads like the ones the Republican Lincoln fund seems to produce and run non-stop. Dems love them too. Shame if we never see WH lie fest campaign events on a daily basis again.

Well? Did it?

I watched the presser live and while I can admit that Trumps innability to stop every random thought from coming out of his mouth is disappointing I completely understood the premise of his question.
Was it appropriate for public? Probably not since we have so many citizens that don't posess the common sense to understand where he was coming from. Despite their lack of intelligence it is Trumps job to protect them too and that means being cautious with his public statements.
Had the media taken THAT approach to his comments they would be acceptable but that's not what they did is it.... Their decision to purposely misrepresent him in order to turn the public against him is disgusting.

As President of the United States, it's his job to choose his words carefully when he steps behind that podium, especially when you're standing up in front of the nation and giving a briefing that's supposed to be informative during a pandemic that is killing hundreds of people in your own country every day. This isn't a MAGA rally where he can riff the first thing that pops into his brain and it means nothing to most sane people. But people listen and pay attention when the leader of the free world speaks in back of that podium with that presidential seal. And right now, people are scared. Too often, Trump comes across like a drunk at bar at closing time. And that's dangerous. It doesn't matter what people think he meant to say, it's what he said and how it came across. And it came across as Trump touting miracle cures of UV light and disinfectants. Just like he did with the hydroxychloraquine. He sounded like he was touting these so the media called him out for it. Which I have no problem with. In fact, it's about time the media started showing a little backbone when it comes to dealing with Trump. Too often, they are too deferential to him for fear of losing their access to him or upsetting him. He needs to get called out more forcefully more often.

He is President of all 57 States

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back