Question to leftist Supporters, Did the medias misrepresentation of Trump's "Inject disinfectant" Comment Change your Opinion of them?

Are you tired of the medias lies yet

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I just found out where the incompetent fuckup got the idea about injecting Bleach.

"The leader of a self-declared “church” that claims to have a “miracle cure” to eradicate 95 per cent of illnesses, including Covid-19, reportedly wrote to Donald Trump days before the president appeared to suggest that disinfectant could be used to cure coronavirus. "

What an utter cataclysmic fuckup Drumpf is.

He didn't....Jon Carl, an ABC reporter said that....you doofus....

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

Immediately following these remarks, Trump said:

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside"

So I guess you just chose to live a lie. Reality and facts are just too much for you to handle so you block out all facts and live in a fantasy world.

LOL

And where does he say 'inject disinfectant' there? He says: is there a way we can do something like that. Do something like that.

Only after that does he mention injection.

He never mentioned injecting disinfectants. Stay safe my friend.

Here........next time you engage with morons on the left.....tell them it was ABC reporter Jon Carl...a reporter, who asked the question..........

“We’ve tested bleach, we’ve tested isopropyl alcohol on the virus, specifically in saliva or in respiratory fluids, and I can tell you that bleach will kill the virus in five minutes,” Bryan said. “Isopropyl alcohol will kill the virus in 30 seconds, and that’s with no manipulation, no rubbing. Just bring it on and leaving it go. You rub it and it goes away even faster.”

Bryan added, “We’re also looking at other disinfectants, specifically looking at the COVID-19 virus in saliva.”

So, I’m going to ask Bill a question that probably some of you are thinking of if you’re totally into that world, which I find to be very interesting. So, supposing when we hit the body with a tremendous, whether it’s ultraviolet or just very powerful light, and I think you said that hasn’t been checked, but you’re going to test it. And then I said supposing you brought the light inside the body, which you can do either through the skin or in some other way. And I think you said you’re going to test that too. Sounds interesting. And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in a minute, one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that by injection inside or almost a cleaning? Because you see it gets in the lungs and it does a tremendous number on the lungs, so it’d be interesting to check that, so that you’re going to have to use medical doctors with, but it sounds interesting to me. So, we’ll see, but the whole concept of the light, the way it kills it in one minute. That’s pretty powerful.

A few moments later, ABC News reporter Jon Karl asked Bryan, “The president mentioned the idea of a cleaner, bleach and isopropyl alcohol emerging. There’s no scenario where that could be injected into a person, is there?”

I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

I will say that what Trump ASKED was not appropriate for public consumption and he needs to stop babbling random thoughts. BUT I'm also equally sick of the media taking shit out of context EVERY DAMN DAY.

Trump and the Media both often act like petulant children and we the people suffer for it.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside"

So I guess you just chose to live a lie. Reality and facts are just too much for you to handle so you block out all facts and live in a fantasy world.

LOL

And where does he say 'inject disinfectant' there? He says: is there a way we can do something like that. Do something like that.

Only after that does he mention injection.

He never mentioned injecting disinfectants. Stay safe my friend.

"is there a way we can do something like that by injection "
-Drumpf

You are a moron.....

I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

No, the comment was not "incredibly stupid". It was an off the cuff comment questioning whether UV light could also be used inside the body. The comment only means president Trump is not a programmed NPC robot like yourself.

Now the fact that you are clinging to one insignificant comment over 2 hour seminar so hard means you are desperate as hell. You will be crushed this election in such a manner that you truly will wish to have taken the bleach injection up the ass.

Last edited:
It's hysterical how Trump threw his supporters under the bus by claiming ya, he said what he said, but, he was being sarcastic. Trumpoholics continue denying he said what he has admitted saying and defending him. The lemming can't be stopped from going over the cliff.

It's hysterical how Trump threw his supporters under the bus by claiming ya, he said what he said, but, he was being sarcastic. Trumpoholics continue denying he said what he has admitted saying and defending him. The lemming can't be stopped from going over the cliff.

He threw no one under the bus.

We enjoy him lying and destroying the media liars, by any means necessary. There is no requirement for him to be honest or fair to those who lie and are the enemies of America.

Enjoy your defeat.

No....but it did confirm, again, our opinion that left wingers are morons...........

He didn't TELL people to swallow hydroxycloroquine in fish tank cleaner either, but Trump supporters did, and one died from it, based on what his loose lips implied..... :rolleyes:

He really needs to think, before he speaks, or he is going to kill off his herd, before they can be silly enough to reelect him.....

No....but it did confirm, again, our opinion that left wingers are morons...........

He didn't TELL people to swallow hydroxycloroquine in fish tank cleaner either, but Trump supporters did, and one died from it, based on what his loose lips implied..... :rolleyes:

He really needs to think, before he speaks, or he is going to kill off his herd, before they can be silly enough to reelect him.....

The person who was dumb enough to eat fish tank cleaner... won't be missed. He would have invariably tried to eat something stupid anyway.

fork-doesn-t-go-outlet-kid-trying-to-put-metal-electrical-63560906.jpg

President Trump told no one to eat fish tank cleaner.

No...moron....the people who drank the fish tank cleaner were democrats....you moron.... you should actually understand the story before you post about it....

then you have this....it was a democrat party reporter who asked the question about bleach and alcohol being injected into the body......you doofus...

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’

Well? Did it?

I watched the presser live and while I can admit that Trumps innability to stop every random thought from coming out of his mouth is disappointing I completely understood the premise of his question.
Was it appropriate for public? Probably not since we have so many citizens that don't posess the common sense to understand where he was coming from. Despite their lack of intelligence it is Trumps job to protect them too and that means being cautious with his public statements.
Had the media taken THAT approach to his comments they would be acceptable but that's not what they did is it.... Their decision to purposely misrepresent him in order to turn the public against him is disgusting.

No...moron....the people who drank the fish tank cleaner were democrats....you moron.... you should actually understand the story before you post about it....

then you have this....it was a democrat party reporter who asked the question about bleach and alcohol being injected into the body......you doofus...

FACT CHECK: No, Trump Did Not Tell People To ‘Inject Themselves With Disinfectant’ Or ‘Drink Bleach’

Does care have a confession to make regarding what she has been eating?

After watching Trump supporters believe everything he says no matter how ludicrous, even mentioning that shit was terribly irresponsible. Perhaps he was not even aware that there was already a problem with dummies using household disinfectants to dose themselves for various health concerns. Whatever his actual intent was is irrelevant, a public briefing is a horrible place to be floating questionable bullshit he heard on the internet.

How does it taste Banker? Go ahead and explain how disinfectant is and has been used.

Hey Banker, do you or any left wing sheep like you know this is an idea shared by many? Did you know that Banker? Did cnn tell you about this?

Hey Banker do you know UV light is a disinfectant? Do you it is used and injected into bodies and also used to kill viruses? Banker, did cnn tell you about this? Banker? Hello?

Hey Banker, did cnn tell you how doctors and hospitals have been using UV light to disinfect for a while now? Banker, are you there? Hello?

Hey Banker, how does it feel to be thoroughly owned in your own thread by me?

fuck you sons a bitch leftists the only good leftist is a COVID19 dead leftist

After watching Trump supporters believe everything he says no matter how ludicrous, even mentioning that shit was terribly irresponsible. Perhaps he was not even aware that there was already a problem with dummies using household disinfectants to dose themselves for various health concerns. Whatever his actual intent was is irrelevant, a public briefing is a horrible place to be floating questionable bullshit he heard on the internet.
Did you eat a UV light bulb too?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back