Question to leftist Supporters, Did the medias misrepresentation of Trump's "Inject disinfectant" Comment Change your Opinion of them?

Are you tired of the medias lies yet

• Yes

Votes: 13 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 13 50.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorta off hand asking if something in aerolized form could be made into injectable form is not a crazy question

How was this comment missed?

Are you saying asking if an aerosol disinfectant made into something that can be injectable into the human body isn't a crazy question?

Holy fuck.
They never seem to learn do they? One last time for the retards.

DO NOT INJECT DISINFECTANTS INTO YOUR BODY.

I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

nope we know he was just bloviating ...... but my opinion for the leftwing leadership and the media have changed ...with their soft stance on their allies in china my opinion of then is even lower .

Sorta off hand asking if something in aerolized form could be made into injectable form is not a crazy question

Are you saying asking if an aerosol disinfectant made into something that can be injectable into the human body isn't a crazy question?

Holy fuck.
They never seem to learn do they? One last time for the retards. DO NOT INJECT DISINFECTANTS INTO YOUR BODY.

If they did, would it be so bad?

I am wondering if Trump's comment about injecting disinfectant changes your opinion of him? I am not asking if you would vote for Biden because of it, just wondering if a comment this incredibly stupid would have any meaning to you?

Clearly he is telling another lie when he says he was being sarcastic, he was being serious.

nope we know he was just bloviating ...... but my opinion for the leftwing leadership and the media have changed ...with their soft stance on their allies in china my opinion of then is even lower .

And Trump defending Xi?

Also, I don't know of anyone who is defending China.

Holy fuck.
They never seem to learn do they? One last time for the retards. DO NOT INJECT DISINFECTANTS INTO YOUR BODY.

If they did, would it be so bad?
When you put it that way......

As shocking as some might find this I don't take everything politicans Democrat or Republican say seriously this doesn't mean anymore to me than Joe Bidens corn pop story.

for many years, I have noticed that Trump has a
BIG PROBLEM in handling the english language.
He should not make off the cuff remarks or
do tweets

do tweets
Was that just a problem with the english language or was that just pure ignorance? I'd be interested in what you think was a problem instead of just his stupidity.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside"

So I guess you just chose to live a lie. Reality and facts are just too much for you to handle so you block out all facts and live in a fantasy world.

LOL

And where does he say 'inject disinfectant' there? He says: is there a way we can do something like that. Do something like that.

Only after that does he mention injection.

He never mentioned injecting disinfectants. Stay safe my friend.

"is there a way we can do something like that by injection "

Exactly, is there a way we can do something like that. Get it, something like that.

He never said to inject disinfectants.

Stay safe at home, and stay away from scary stuff like the fake news that you keep swallowing.
I here this 'fake news' accusation a lot here. Who are these fake news folks?
Well they kinda look like this most of the time..

View attachment 328146
Hey, that looks a LOT like our friend, Pogo!

And Trump defending Xi?

nobody on the left is putting the primary blame on the chicoms !! name one prominent dem that has backed Trumps policies on china when it comes to production and trade ! nope your front runner got a lot of money from his chicom pals !democrats have never ever took a stand against china ...and many on the right havent either but Trump has been tough on them for 3 years ! vote dem vote china 1st vote Trump and America 1st MAGA !

do tweets
Was that just a problem with the english language or was that just pure ignorance? I'd be interested in what you think was a problem instead of just his stupidity.

Yep, he wasn't tongue tied, what he said this time had nothing to do with his limited vocabulary, he said something very stupid.

"And then I see the disinfectant, where it knocks it out in one minute. And is there a way we can do something like that, by injection inside"

So I guess you just chose to live a lie. Reality and facts are just too much for you to handle so you block out all facts and live in a fantasy world.

LOL

And where does he say 'inject disinfectant' there? He says: is there a way we can do something like that. Do something like that.

Exactly, is there a way we can do something like that. Get it, something like that.

Stay safe at home, and stay away from scary stuff like the fake news that you keep swallowing.

View attachment 328146

I'm thinking that you're quite perceptive and funny helps as well...

LOL

View attachment 328146

Thank you, and the same to you. Isn't it amazing HOW dumb these liberal lunatics are on this site? It boggles the mind.

LOL

View attachment 328146

Thank you, and the same to you. Isn't it amazing HOW dumb these liberal lunatics are on this site? It boggles the mind.

It's not just here it's everywhere, like a plague upon the earth, a weeping carbuncle on the butt hole of success... I'd go on but I'm cutting back on gross this week..

And Trump defending Xi?

nobody on the left is putting the primary blame on the chicoms !! name one prominent dem that has backed Trumps policies on china when it comes to production and trade ! nope your front runner got a lot of money from his chicom pals !democrats have never ever took a stand against china ...and many on the right havent either but Trump has been tough on them for 3 years ! vote dem vote china 1st vote Trump and America 1st MAGA !

The primary blame for the spread of the virus here is on us, not China.

Trump had a stupid tariff war with China, why would anyone support that when we are the ones who end up paying for it?

Are you mad that Trump said Xi was doing a good job on dealing with the virus and not a single Democrat backed him up on that?

So looks like Trump isn't the only one, uber-liberal Chris Cuomo's wife is also into bleach.....:auiqs.jpg:

Trump wonders if injecting bleach kills coronavirus, but Cristina Cuomo bathes in it

The real kicker is how Cuomo hopes to offset all of that: "Both days, I added 1/2 cup of Clorox to my bathwater to combat the radiation and metals in my system and oxygenate it."

And Trump defending Xi?

The primary blame for the spread of the virus here is on us, not China.

Trump had a stupid tariff war with China, why would anyone support that when we are the ones who end up paying for it?

Are you mad that Trump said Xi was doing a good job on dealing with the virus and not a single Democrat backed him up on that?

ohhh nooo pal ! not so fast ! Trump has been hard on china and warning that we depend on your chicom allies too much for yrs ! and as far as the outbreak and who's at fault do you hold democrat leaders in NY for the disproportionate infection numbers ? remember they said visit china town for the chineze new yr celebration and they said ride the subway and eat at restaurants ! and they called the travel ban xenophobic and racist ! and the left has been harshly critical and against Trumps attempts to make china treat the US more fairly ..do you actually believe our memories are as short and malleable as your dem comrades ? the tactics that work on people like you will not work on us .

So looks like Trump isn't the only one, uber-liberal Chris Cuomo's wife is also into bleach.....:auiqs.jpg:

Trump wonders if injecting bleach kills coronavirus, but Cristina Cuomo bathes in it

The real kicker is how Cuomo hopes to offset all of that: "Both days, I added 1/2 cup of Clorox to my bathwater to combat the radiation and metals in my system and oxygenate it."

Somehow this makes Trump look good?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back