🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Question To Starbucks: Why Do You Hate Black People?

Nov 1, 2014
Idaho
Highland Park, MI 94% black

No Starbucks

Benton Harbor, MI 90% black

No Starbucks

East St. Louis, IL 98% black

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

Oh, and Selma, the cradle of the Civil Rights movement has no Starbucks. Neither does Ferguson.

tumblr_inline_nlf6rj6Kzp1rs1l84_500.jpg

I guess doing a hashtag cause and telling employees to preach to other white customers about "race together" is much cheaper than paying the exorbitant rates for the insurance required to build Starbucks in black communities.

Urban blacks can't afford a $4.00 cup of diarrhea.

Why would any business want to set up shop in a black neighborhood?

I'm just poking fun at the Left with my title because that's exactly how they think, that Starbucks must be racist if they don't set up stores in black ghettos. I'm always amused at the lengths they will go to deny the obvious that's plain to the rest of us.

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

Oh, and Selma, the cradle of the Civil Rights movement has no Starbucks. Neither does Ferguson.

I guess doing a hashtag cause and telling employees to preach to other white customers about "race together" is much cheaper than paying the exorbitant rates for the insurance required to build Starbucks in black communities.

Wow dood.
In a message board known for stretches, this one's Elastic Man.

Map: Starbucks Highland Park Michigan

Gotta admit, this is the first time I've ever seen anyone, anywhere, whine that there aren't enough Starbuckses. Guess he wants them literally on every corner.

Collossal thread failure.

Why would any business want to set up shop in a black neighborhood?

I'm just poking fun at the Left with my title because that's exactly how they think, that Starbucks must be racist if they don't set up stores in black ghettos. I'm always amused at the lengths they will go to deny the obvious that's plain to the rest of us.

Ah, so that's it.

Well you don't need Starbucks for that. You just need this guy:

strawman.jpg

Oh, I see you've already met.

I guess you're unaware that Starfucks charges ridiculous prices for coffee, and that a vendor sets up shop where it's going to be able to sell.

• Thanks
Reactions: Ava
Why does Peet's hate Southerners? And Easterners?

In-and-Out Burger -- same question. You too ARCO gasoline.

:eusa_think:

I live in 97% white upstate NY and the only Starbucks around here is half-assed one stuck inside the Target.

Obviously Starbucks "hates" you.

If they "loved" you, y'know, Guiliani-style, they'd set up in your living room.

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

No Starbucks

Gary, IN 85% black

No Starbucks

Wow dood.
In a message board known for stretches, this one's Elastic Man.

Map: Starbucks Highland Park Michigan

Gotta admit, this is the first time I've ever seen anyone, anywhere, whine that there aren't enough Starbuckses. Guess he wants them literally on every corner.

Collossal thread failure.

Those are in surrounding cities, you ass.

I guess you're unaware that Starfucks charges ridiculous prices for coffee, and that a vendor sets up shop where it's going to be able to sell.

So black people don't have money?

Forum List

Back