Questions.....RE: The Greenhouse Effect

jk
All you have to do is ignore the dozens of examples given.

Have you really never realized that solar flares have nothing to do with fire? LOL!

You know, you should really argue against the AGW idiocy from a political or economic standpoint.

When you try, and fail, to argue the science, you hurt our side.
dude, all you have to do is post observed two way energy flow. And I don't have a side. Sorry. I have my view based on my observations and experiences. I challenge any of your scientists to prove two way energy flow. any of them. just post someone who has observed it and recorded without having to doctor the instruments to get their readings.

dude, all you have to do is post observed two way energy flow.

How many more times?
What format would satisfy?

just post someone who has observed it and recorded without having to doctor the instruments to get their readings

Instruments were doctored? Prove it.
still no observed two way flow. you sure like to deflect from the conversation don't you? LOL

How many more times?
an observation. measured using instruments not doctored. Told you that.

post that one with the girl eating ice cream again and explain why her cold breath isn't seen.

measured using instruments not doctored.

How do I know if an instrument has been "doctored"?

post that one with the girl eating ice cream again and explain why her cold breath isn't seen.

If I had to guess, that camera doesn't pick up the wavelength needed to see her breath.

Now, if the ice cream is colder than the camera, how can you see it?

jk
dude, all you have to do is post observed two way energy flow. And I don't have a side. Sorry. I have my view based on my observations and experiences. I challenge any of your scientists to prove two way energy flow. any of them. just post someone who has observed it and recorded without having to doctor the instruments to get their readings.

How many more times?

just post someone who has observed it and recorded without having to doctor the instruments to get their readings

still no observed two way flow. you sure like to deflect from the conversation don't you? LOL

How many more times?

show me CO2 emitting. I've scoured the internet and not one experiment that shows that.

show me CO2 emitting.

CO2 emitting what?

jk

How many more times?

How many more times?

show me CO2 emitting. I've scoured the internet and not one experiment that shows that.

show me CO2 emitting.

CO2 emitting what?
whatever you say it is supposed to be emitting.

jk

How many more times?

How many more times?

If I had to guess, that camera doesn't pick up the wavelength needed to see her breath.

the sensor is cooling off because the heat flux is negative.

jk

How many more times?

show me CO2 emitting.

CO2 emitting what?

Well, I could show you the photons, but they're outside the range of human vision.

How many more times?

show me CO2 emitting.

CO2 emitting what?

Well, I could show you the photons, but they're outside the range of human vision.
why can't you show me the energy?

jk

How many more times?

How many more times?

Yes, the sensor is cooling off.
You think you can see an object based on photons moving away from the camera, with no
photons moving toward the camera?

show me CO2 emitting.

CO2 emitting what?

Again? How many more times? In what format?

jk

How many more times?

You think you can see an object based on photons moving away from the camera, with no
yep. I'm still waiting for you to show us how you can prove that.

show me CO2 emitting.

CO2 emitting what?

one that proves your claim, how about that?

I put a lit match near an ice cube, the ice begins to melt, the flame does not get any hotter. why not?

How many more times?

I'm still waiting for you to show us how you can prove that.

Prove what?

show me CO2 emitting.

CO2 emitting what?

I put a lit match near an ice cube, the ice begins to melt, the flame does not get any hotter. why not?

Why would the flame get hotter?
Was it methane ice?

I'm still waiting for you to show us how you can prove that.

Prove what?
photons moving

Was it methane ice?
well you're the one saying the cold atmosphere makes the warm surface warmer.

Was it methane ice?

Yes, the cold atmosphere is the reason why the surface is warmer compared to no atmosphere.

Was it methane ice?

Yes, the cold atmosphere is the reason why the surface is warmer compared to no atmosphere.
that isn't your claim, your claim is that the atmosphere causes the surface to get warmer.

ASDAGHtheory.jpg

you agree with this or not?

and I ask again, does a heatsink cause a hot component to get hotter or cooler?

Last edited:

Was it methane ice?

that isn't your claim, your claim is that the atmosphere causes the surface to get warmer.

ASDAGHtheory.jpg

and I ask again, does a heat sync cause a hot component to get hotter or cooler?

does a heat sync cause a hot component to get hotter or cooler?

Is the heat sync [sic] in the middle of a fire on a solar flare?

Was it methane ice?

ASDAGHtheory.jpg

and I ask again, does a heat sync cause a hot component to get hotter or cooler?

well the earth is a heatsink to the sun. and the atmosphere to the earth.

Was it methane ice?

ASDAGHtheory.jpg

well the earth is a heatsink to the sun

Prove it.

ASDAGHtheory.jpg

well the earth is a heatsink to the sun

Prove it.
does heat from the sun transmit to the earth and warm the earth?

Forum List

Back