Questions.....RE: The Greenhouse Effect

Frank, when asked if water vapor causes back radiation, you reply "Of course not". Why?

Are you aware that water vapor is a green house gas?

It's kind of hard to have an honest debate with people who are deliberately acting stupid, isn't it?

JC isn't acting......
Correct, I walk around and I observe, I read and I question. Then expect that experts do their jobs. And in climate, experts who are honest back what I believe. It's simple and you can insult and slander me all you want I'm going nowhere and I'll challenge the idiots like you support

It's kind of hard to have an honest debate with people who are deliberately acting stupid, isn't it?

JC isn't acting......
Correct, I walk around and I observe, I read and I question. Then expect that experts do their jobs. And in climate, experts who are honest back what I believe. It's simple and you can insult and slander me all you want I'm going nowhere and I'll challenge the idiots like you support

Correct, I walk around and I observe, I read and I question.

Ever observe the cooler surface of the Sun radiating toward the hotter corona?

JC isn't acting......

you have? When was you last visit?

JC isn't acting......

I walked outside a few minutes ago and observed this happening.
Doesn't the Sun know it's violating the 2nd Law?

JC isn't acting......

water is heavier than air right? so explain how it violates anything?

Oh and you can observe the surface of the sun and have a thermometer to record temperatures?

JC isn't acting......

Oh and you can observe the surface of the sun and have a thermometer to record temperatures?

It doesn't.

Yes, we are able to observe the surface of the Sun and measure temperatures there.

It doesn't.

Yes, we are able to observe the surface of the Sun and measure temperatures there.
you can?

It doesn't.

you can?

You can't?

It doesn't.

you can?

You can't?
nope I can record my temperatures here on earth. explain how you record the Sun's surface temp?

It doesn't.

you can?

You can't?
nope I can record my temperatures here on earth. explain how you record the Sun's surface temp?

Is it possible to measure the temperature of the Sun? (Beginner) - Curious About Astronomy? Ask an Astronomer

Forum List

Back