Questions to Trump supporters: are all negative stories about Trump fake news? If not...

tRump is the anti christ and his followers...oh well, read the bible people LOL.

Questions to Trump supporters: are all negative stories about Trump fake news?
I think your inquiry misses the point, which is the only thing that counts is Trump 'owning the libs'. That can be done by positive or negative stories, nor does it matter whether they're fake.

look how fast that story about Paul Manafort meeting with Julian Assange fell apart.
Could you point me to the links on that one? When I search 'Paul Manafort meeting with Julian Assange' no returns show the story's fallen apart.

...which stories are true? Could you estimate a percentage of which stories are real to which are fake?
I don’t know or care. However I am very happy that the DNCMSM is all over Trump, rather than colluding with him, as they were with O.

Depends on the subject dimshit. Did he grab pussy yes. Did he ever commit any crimes. Probably! did he collude hell no. Is he an asshole? Probably especially to people that want to make this country into a communist state like all dimshits. Did he commit any article two violations? NO. Did he obstruct justice? NO. Did he do any of the shit liberal doggers day daily he did, yes if it was lawful in the interest of this country and needed even if the doggers didn’t like it. >>>>>>>>>>>You can’t make an argument that the media coverage has been anything but a bunch of lies and personal attacks on President Trump. The actual news does not get out in their deliberate character and political assassination. And you are lying out your ass if you even try to rebut that FACT.
Meanwhile in the real world.
Who’s been charged in Mueller-linked probes, and why

Depends on the subject dimshit. Did he grab pussy yes. Did he ever commit any crimes. Probably! did he collude hell no. Is he an asshole? Probably especially to people that want to make this country into a communist state like all dimshits. Did he commit any article two violations? NO. Did he obstruct justice? NO. Did he do any of the shit liberal doggers day daily he did, yes if it was lawful in the interest of this country and needed even if the doggers didn’t like it. >>>>>>>>>>>You can’t make an argument that the media coverage has been anything but a bunch of lies and personal attacks on President Trump. The actual news does not get out in their deliberate character and political assassination. And you are lying out your ass if you even try to rebut that FACT.
Meanwhile in the real world.
Who’s been charged in Mueller-linked probes, and why

No and not all of them are the gospel truth either a great deal of them are biased and slanted though look how fast that story about Paul Manafort meeting with Julian Assange fell apart. The media has a bad habit of hearing something that fits the narrative they want to push in regards to Trump and running with it without checking it out or barely checking it.

The original reporting is here:
Manafort held secret talks with Assange in Ecuadorian embassy, sources say

The Guardian is being careful in saying it was a source but also gave Manafort the full opportunity to refute the allegation. Manafort could had said I have proof but didn't offer it until they ran the story...

And by the way :
Did Someone Plant a Story Tying Paul Manafort to Julian Assange?

Sorry but the Guardian was trying to report the truth as they were told. They didn't invent the story and had multiple sources..

So you premise seems quite wrong...

Now do we want to compare this ton any number of allegations from Trump.. He never offers source for his information (he is not a journalist) and the people have the right to how he is getting informed... He contradicts his intelligence agencies in favour of foreign dictators...

Forum List

Back